75 of Trumps 4000 lawsuites are still active.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Do these law suits continue if this Bozo became president or are they put on hold if he wins.. If they don't and he wins, he will be in court more often then in the white house. He has a long record of buying off his problems and I sure thats why the rape case stopped just a few days before the election. I wonder what it cost him. Now did he do what the girl said he did when she was 13, threaten her with the loss of her life, as the first supposed 12 year old that He was also suppose to of raped disappeared. He brutalized and raped his last wife and he wants to have sex with his own daughter, so these charges of rape seem totally reasonable to me. I think he raped the 12 and 13 year old.

Do these law suits continue if this Bozo became president or are they put on hold if he wins.. If they don't and he wins, he will be in court more often then in the white house. He has a long record of buying off his problems and I sure thats why the rape case stopped just a few days before the election. I wonder what it cost him. Now did he do what the girl said he did when she was 13, threaten her with the loss of her life, as the first supposed 12 year old that He was also suppose to of raped disappeared. He brutalized and raped his last wife and he wants to have sex with his own daughter, so these charges of rape seem totally reasonable to me. I think he raped the 12 and 13 year old.

What the hell are you talking about? Haven't you heard? The Bulldyke already won.

you_forgot_to_calculate_the_fuck_i_don_t_give__by_darklync-d8kycgt.jpg

We are on a roll here The stupids are showing what they got. That has been the third twist for the hate party, first it was Trump was a democrat, then it went to having all the hate party voters to change their designation to independent and now your going to try I don't care about any of it routine. Only trouble is, he is you and you are him, your created him, you drove the hate long enough to create the haters needed to put a hate candidate in you top spot and He is now the head of your party(hate party that is) it has a new name now. This is a no brainer ,Clinton wins or hate wins.

Forum List

Back