74 school shootings in 77 weeks...Worth it's own thread.

they didn't have the school shootings before they banned guns either. It ain't the gun

So, JoeTroll found a solution to a problem that didn't exist? How cool!

The Japanese never had the guns to start with.

No, it's really the guns. Take away the guns, no school shootings.

This is really basic stuff, guys.
While you are right in so far as you can't shoot a knife, your logic is laughable. Without guns, a knife can kill as many as a gun, especially if you know you won't have to confront anyone with a superior weapon.

Because there was no crime or anything before guns, Joe :rolleyes:

It is not the tool that is the problem.. it is the people who wish to use the tool against someone else that is the problem.. it is the willingness to do wrong that is the problem

No, it's that the tool is available to a lot of people who shouldn't have it.

end of the day, every country that has limited gun ownership has solved this problem.

Except for ours.

Because the people who sell guns actually WANT crime. They want fear.

they didn't have the school shootings before they banned guns either. It ain't the gun

So, JoeTroll found a solution to a problem that didn't exist? How cool!

OMG, how could this happen???? I thought there was no murder in Japan!?!?

Japan hangs killer in first execution this year

Number of Murders in Japan- 442

Number of murders in the US - 15,953

Number of GUN murders in Japan - 11

Number of GUN murders in the USA- 11,101

Um, yeah, I think the Japanese have a slightly better handle on the problem than we do.

It is not the tool that is the problem.. it is the people who wish to use the tool against someone else that is the problem.. it is the willingness to do wrong that is the problem

end of the day, every country that has limited gun ownership has solved this problem.

Except for ours.

Uh huh.. because different tools do not lead to people using them for violence :rolleyes:

I guess Cain did not kill Abel because he had no firearm.. .I guess the Christians were spared by the Romans thanks to no guns. I guess Shannon Tate is happy raising her child today because the Manson family did not use guns. :rolleyes:

Fuck off, idiot

[

I read your article. What was it you do not understand about their claim that Thomas Jefferson denied having any kind of an affair with anyone in one of his letters?

The DNA I referred to was CONCLUSIVELY PROVEN NOT THOMAS JEFFERSON'S DNA relatives. The mitochondrial dioxyribonucleic acid never lies.

I have a hunch you wouldn't know the difference... :rolleyes:

Actually, DNA testing only proves that a male in the Jefferson family fathered her kids.

What makes it conclusive is that it was a open secret at the time, and Sally had the bad fortune of looking like Jefferson's dead wife. (She was in fact, her half sister because Jefferson's father in law liked him some slave, too.)

This country was founded by slave-raping assholes who had the hypocrisy to talk about Freedom from a country that was in the process of outlawing slavery.
My source said the DNA link was definitively not from Thomas Jefferson.

His children said he was far too busy with affairs of state and devotion to his own family as well.

DNA + witness testimony = Thomas Jefferson is not guilty of that particular calumny introduced recently by agents of chaos against the United States Constitution, the Bill of Rights, etc., and the founding principles of the nation known by early legislation, certain debate papers, and some of the founders' diaries and notes as well as those of their First Ladies.

Thomas Jefferson was a scholarly man, a devoted son of liberty, faith, and good works. He was no such thing as a sexual predator to some poor slave woman. He worked for goodness and equality. He didn't win all his battles, but he made some astute land purchases that added a lot of square miles to America with the Louisiana Purchase, and he practically got it for a song.

Except for ours.

Uh huh.. because different tools do not lead to people using them for violence :rolleyes:

I guess Cain did not kill Abel because he had no firearm.. .I guess the Christians were spared by the Romans thanks to no guns. I guess Shannon Tate is happy raising her child today because the Manson family did not use guns. :rolleyes:

Fuck off, idiot

Cain and Abel Never existed. If you are going to use mythology to make your point, whatever that is, you really shouldn't waste my time.

Oh, yeah, the Romans never threw Christians to the Lions, either. (Too bad, I'd have paid good money to see that.) Christians made that shit up.

I love watching gun nuts stomp their little feet.

[
My source said the DNA link was definitively not from Thomas Jefferson.

His children said he was far too busy with affairs of state and devotion to his own family as well.

DNA + witness testimony = Thomas Jefferson is not guilty of that particular calumny introduced recently by agents of chaos against the United States Constitution, the Bill of Rights, etc., and the founding principles of the nation known by early legislation, certain debate papers, and some of the founders' diaries and notes as well as those of their First Ladies.

Thomas Jefferson was a scholarly man, a devoted son of liberty, faith, and good works. He was no such thing as a sexual predator to some poor slave woman. He worked for goodness and equality. He didn't win all his battles, but he made some astute land purchases that added a lot of square miles to America with the Louisiana Purchase, and he practically got it for a song.

Thomas Jefferson was a slave-raping asshole.

Sally was all of 16 when he started banging her.

DNA proves he was the father, and people at the time said he was doing it.

I know you wingnuts love you some Founding Fathers, but let's be honest, these were a bunch of rich assholes who didn't want to pay their fair share.

Really, it's the "Founding Retardation" of this country. The Rich finding ways to manipulate the rest of us into working against our own interests.

Well, this is from Commie PBS, but here it is.

Is It True? | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS

Affairs between slave owners and slaves were "open secrets" in antebellum Virginia, argues Joshua D. Rothman of the University of Virginia. These "open secrets" were protected by a societal code that mandated public silence. When James Callender published the first public telling of the Jefferson-Hemings story, he broke this code and suffered for it. Callender failed to generate the response he desired because the accusation--keeping a slave mistress-- was not a shocking or even an unfamiliar situation to most Virginians. "Callender never understood that in Virginia and in other parts of the South there were honorable and dishonorable ways of sharing information about the interracial sexual affairs of elite men" writes Rothman. When Callender published his accusation, it was as if he directly confronted Jefferson, and with that he brought more dishonor upon himself than he could have hoped to bring to Jefferson.

Joe pulls numbers out his ass and posts them up in here!!!:gay::gay::2up:

But Spambot brings the real poop >>>>

Many people believe that owning guns only increases the amount of crime. However, a recent study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy concluded that there is a negative correlation between gun ownership and violent crime in countries internationally. In other words, the more guns the less crime. The study showed that nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not. In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.

Where is this from?

Harvard University study completed in April of 2013 and published in the Journal of Law and Public Policy. It concluded that.........

more guns = less crime/murder

Here is the entire paper >>>>>

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

The gun grabber crazies lose..........again!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Except for ours.

do you have any idea of how idiotically stupid that sounds/reads to a person(s) who actually have brains to disseminate bullshit from reality.

Except for ours.

do you have any idea of how idiotically stupid that sounds/reads to a person(s) who actually have brains to disseminate bullshit from reality.

why even respond to this fckhead

Except for ours.

Sir !! THAT is a very good question !

i guess it is because i have this natural born tendency to be a warrior for GOD, Country and Family. i believe it is my duty to constantly fight stupidity of the commie left wingers :up:

Sir !! THAT is a very good question !

i guess it is because i have this natural born tendency to be a warrior for GOD, Country and Family. i believe it is my duty to constantly fight stupidity of the commie left wingers :up:

carry on

i skip over his posts

imagine most people do

--LOL

You know someone who has brains? Because, frankly, it doesn't come off that way from your posts.

Think about it. The Gun Sellers wouldn't have any business if people like you weren't wetting yourselves at the thought of criminals.

Blaming an inanimate object for crime is just plain silly, JoeB. Think about it sometime. ;)

I have.

Criminals who don't have easy access to guns can't commit crimes as easily.

It's really pretty fucking simple.

But I'm not even talking about the criminals. Yes, we have too many of those. We lock up millions of people and still have crime

I'm talking about the suicides and the accidents and the guy who shoots his wife during an argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best. All those tragedies that could be avoided if we didn't let every asshole who wants a gun have one.

Criminals who can't get guns will still be criminals, Joe.
In Japan, the weapon of choice is a knife. Here in the States, mass murder with a knife is unheard of because of guns. Are you familiar with the advice: "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight"?

Osaka school massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At 10:15 that morning, 37-year-old former janitor Mamoru Takuma entered the school armed with a kitchen knife and began stabbing numerous school children and teachers. He killed eight children, mostly between the ages of seven and eight, and seriously wounded thirteen other children and two teachers.[2]

Wow.

So you had to go back THIRTEEN YEARS to find an example. You left that little detail out, that this happened in 2001.

We can't go a few weeks without a major school massacre with guns, guy.

So I'm wondering why you left this little detail out?

I have.

Criminals who don't have easy access to guns can't commit crimes as easily.

It's really pretty fucking simple.

But I'm not even talking about the criminals. Yes, we have too many of those. We lock up millions of people and still have crime

I'm talking about the suicides and the accidents and the guy who shoots his wife during an argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best. All those tragedies that could be avoided if we didn't let every asshole who wants a gun have one.

In Japan, the weapon of choice is a knife. Here in the States, mass murder with a knife is unheard of because of guns. Are you familiar with the advice: "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight"?

At 10:15 that morning, 37-year-old former janitor Mamoru Takuma entered the school armed with a kitchen knife and began stabbing numerous school children and teachers. He killed eight children, mostly between the ages of seven and eight, and seriously wounded thirteen other children and two teachers.[2]

Wow.

So you had to go back THIRTEEN YEARS to find an example. You left that little detail out, that this happened in 2001.

Are you denying that it happened...outlier?

Wow.

Are you denying that it happened...outlier?

No, i'm pointing out that they have one of these kinds of incidents every 13 years. He had to go back 13 years to find an incident and I'm not even sure

In fact, on this list of 89 school massacres, it is the ONLY incident that happened in Japan. Meanwhile 34 of these incidents happened in the US and ALL of them involved firearms. And that's just limited to SCHOOLS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers_(school_massacres)

Forum List

Back