72...... whores?

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
I was watching the new jeff dunham show and achmed the dead terrorist got me thinking about the 72 virgins promised in the koran to the faithful men...lol

Supposing they get the 72 virgins...i assume that muslim paradise because you get to screw all 72 virgins and deflower them. It does not say 72 wives....just virgins.

Would not that make them into 72 whores according to islam all deserving of death? Would that also make the man into an adulterer?

Is gaining paradise for muslims getting all that you so vehemently opposed and persecuted in life?

anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Oops.

Attachments

• $anitaV.jpg
    $anitaV.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 91
okay lets all think back to the last time you deflowered a virgin.........*waiting*

yeap it was just a lot of trouble for nothing....and then they fall in love with ya....

i would rather masturbate

OMGorsh... Really? No one understands? Hint: Perhaps it isn't referring to the physical condition or the physical release.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S7ddl1tGg4]Family Guy 72 Virgins "OSAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!" - YouTube[/ame]

I just do not get the Muslim religion , the women have no rights in the church and the guys get 72 virgins when they die .. Its stupid to me and I am a non practicing christian but have not been to church since I was 16. I believe you can pray at home just as good as in church.

I just do not get the Muslim religion , the women have no rights in the church and the guys get 72 virgins when they die .. Its stupid to me and I am a non practicing christian but have not been to church since I was 16. I believe you can pray at home just as good as in church.

Yes... but isnt what they are really saying is that they are giving him 72 women to turn into whores? Women who they would stone to death for the actions of the man.

New Topics

Forum List

Back