72% of Americans polled say we are on the wrong track

And that is from F.Chuck Todd from yesterday's - Meet the Press -'
Using the word " shellacking " numerous times.
Only 5 % polled said Biden is doing better than expected.
Tell me True all you Tammy's out there.Did President Trump come
anywhere close to that polling.?
I would like to urinate on the faces of the 28% and beg to differ

The 5 percent are on this board and I'd like to defecate in their faces and beg to differ

us-right-direction-wrong-track.png

More people have always thought we were on the wrong track, since 2008 at least.

2008 was during that big housing bubble crash.

Almost exactly like under dumb Don. Yet another thing the two fools have in common.

Yesterday was a strange day for polling reports of MSNBC and of FOX NEWS. I am not really surprised by the poll generated by MSNBC, but at the reporting. One might think the poll and the report were more about saying "Look here! We're not biased!", as nobody was surprised at those numbers. The numbers were not news at all. FOX NEWS came out with a poll created by FOX NEWS showing Joe with the highest approval rating of 2022 by any polling organization, in fact 7.5 points higher than the national average across polling organization of all stripe. I did kind of doubt that big a rise and I came up with curiosity at FOX. Was this FOX just saying "Look here! We're not biased!"?
There is more than meets the eye in these two reports and possibly to them coming out on the same day.

us-right-direction-wrong-track.png

More people have always thought we were on the wrong track, since 2008 at least.

2008 was during that big housing bubble crash.
And some of the blame surely is deserved on guys like
Republican under Bush 43 and the U.S. Treasury Secretary
Henry Paulson.Who forced a small group of Senators not leave a
room where they were held until they signed his couple 3 page
document to Save our Financial Institutions.As Lehman Bros. was taking
a fall.Paulson pretty much got a huge bonus for that act and fled into
obscurity.Seldom being seen or heard from again.
Somewhat similar to what Clinton guy { Franklin Raines } Fannie Mae chair
and Clinton Budget Director.Was caught cooking the books.
Received a totally undeserved golden parachute bonus also.
Skipped out on serving time,

Yesterday was a strange day for polling reports of MSNBC and of FOX NEWS. I am not really surprised by the poll generated by MSNBC, but at the reporting. One might think the poll and the report were more about saying "Look here! We're not biased!", as nobody was surprised at those numbers. The numbers were not news at all. FOX NEWS came out with a poll created by FOX NEWS showing Joe with the highest approval rating of 2022 by any polling organization, in fact 7.5 points higher than the national average across polling organization of all stripe. I did kind of doubt that big a rise and I came up with curiosity at FOX. Was this FOX just saying "Look here! We're not biased!"?
There is more than meets the eye in these two reports and possibly to them coming out on the same day.
Actually all it would have taken for Fox was one of Murdochs kids to have a memo
sent out to all Fox Personalities and behind the scenes help to jazz up their
Biden Polling.Just to see what the reaction of other Cable outlets would be.

Actually all it would have taken for Fox was one of Murdochs kids to have a memo
sent out to all Fox Personalities and behind the scenes help to jazz up their
Biden Polling.Just to see what the reaction of other Cable outlets would be.
I cannot help but suspiciously wonder if one heard about the other prior to broadcast. Does anybody think these two organizations are free of bias? No, because they are definitely biased, in general.

I cannot help but suspiciously wonder if one heard about the other prior to broadcast. Does anybody think these two organizations are free of bias? No, because they are definitely biased, in general.
Fox works over time in at least trying to be fair and above board.
CNN and MSNBC do the opposite.Like Totally.Unless someone can cite
a single conservative or Trump voter at CNN or MSNBC.
CNN did have Bill Bennett but as soon as Trump was acting Potus that
came to an end.
Fox Saved Juan Williams and he's a committed Democrat.
Same with Greta van Susteren.Graced her with her own hour { 10 Pm }
lasting for years.She was originally at CNN { Burden of Proof }.
She's an admitted Non-conservative.Refused to tell her audience who
she voted for.

Fox works over time in at least trying to be fair and above board.
CNN and MSNBC do the opposite.Like Totally.Unless someone can cite
a single conservative or Trump voter at CNN or MSNBC.
CNN did have Bill Bennett but as soon as Trump was acting Potus that
came to an end.
Fox Saved Juan Williams and he's a committed Democrat.
Same with Greta van Susteren.Graced her with her own hour { 10 Pm }
lasting for years.She was originally at CNN { Burden of Proof }.
She's an admitted Non-conservative.Refused to tell her audience who
she voted for.
Sounds like you are in the sack, to me. Both those networks are definitely biased freely propagandize on a daily basis along with the news. I guess you have to be in the center to see it clearly, but I always thought both sides knew, but it suited them just fine. Not a fan of propaganda, period, but have had enough anti-propaganda training to recognize in day to day life and I certainly see it in left and right wing news reporting mixed with editorials 24/7.

I about bust a gut laughing when Tom Hanks came on with a commercial claiming how great things have been under Biden.

Sounds like you are in the sack, to me. Both those networks are definitely biased freely propagandize on a daily basis along with the news. I guess you have to be in the center to see it clearly, but I always thought both sides knew, but it suited them just fine. Not a fan of propaganda, period, but have had enough anti-propaganda training to recognize in day to day life and I certainly see it in left and right wing news reporting mixed with editorials 24/7.
Go on and keep fooling yerself.Be my guest.
Again name for us what conservative is on CNN or MSNBC.
Fox has Juan Williams,Geraldo,Leslie Marshall and recently named
Fox's - The Five - host { Harold Ford jr. } a former congressman.
Plus Liberal Jessica Tarlov.
Special Report with Bret Baier has those all stars like Steve Hayes,Jonah Goldberg
who ended up leaving { reasons unknown } and Charles Lane.
Plus a couple gals.

Go on and keep fooling yerself.Be my guest.
Again name for us what conservative is on CNN or MSNBC.
Fox has Juan Williams,Geraldo,Leslie Marshall and recently named
Fox's - The Five - host { Harold Ford jr. } a former congressman.
Plus Liberal Jessica Tarlov.
Special Report with Bret Baier has those all stars like Steve Hayes,Jonah Goldberg
who ended up leaving { reasons unknown } and Charles Lane.
Plus a couple gals.
I'm telling you, whether you wish to believe or not. People have observed FOX as a whole, heard the prime time pundits, their support for right wing and in some cases since the Jan 6 insurrection, support for the insurrectionist, the fabled but clearly not true idea that the Dems somehow stole the election from Donny, support of the wall, support for anti-abortion rights and that government should step in to make it against the law across the land, etc. Trying to say they aren't in the pocket of the right, is an impossible sell, because they are. I don't even mind that they are. There should always be and opposition news and opinion mainstream media choice, no matter who is in power. I am just saying their presentation mode and position opinions are laced heavily with propaganda and people in the bubble, not trained to recognize propaganda do not realize it, same as the folk that live in the MSNBC left leaning bubble are getting the same reverse propaganda from the other side. I have a good filter and know when to turn it off as just some much hogwash, but there is rarely a day goes by, I am not watching both. Try to get a clue, fair and balanced is just a marketing phrase/propaganda phrase, like "fake news" heralded by Donny.

Forum List

Back