71% of Americans don't want to see Biden run again

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
My question is what in the heck is the malfunction of the 29% that do?

71% of Americans don’t want Joe Biden to run for 2024 reelection: poll

More than seven in 10 Americans say they do not want President Biden to seek a second term, according to a new poll.

The Harvard CAPS–Harris survey found 71% of Americans did not want to see Biden run in 2024, while just 29% said he should, The Hill reported Friday.

Among the contingent of those against a second run, the reasons were varied, with 45% saying it was because he was a bad president. One in three said the president was too old to keep going and 25% said they just wanted to see a change.

“President Biden may want to run again but the voters say ‘no’ to the idea of a second term, panning the job he is doing as president. Only 30 percent of Democrats would even vote for him in a Democratic presidential primary,” Mark Penn, co-director of the Harvard CAPS–Harris Poll said in a statement.

I hope he runs again.
Then again, it doesn't matter who the dems put up.

If the voters pick democrats, they deserve what they get. I hope they aren't that stupid.

• Banned
1656865696890.png

• Banned
I hope he runs again.
Then again, it doesn't matter who the dems put up.

If the voters pick democrats, they deserve what they get.
I agree. I want him to be the face of Democrat failure.

At least he is unifying America.

Last edited:
Come on man, look here's the deal...ah er um...hey stop with the lies. Oh oh wait, abortion yeah, abortion has disrupted the entire world order...and and uh Putin, something.

There's no way the democrats nominate him for a 2nd term, assuming he even finishes his 1st term which I think is unlikely. At this point I think they'll go with Hillary, lol. Unless maybe somebody comes out of nowhere like Obama did in 2008. The dems got nobody, and even if they did their platform totally sucks with the American people and so does their track record. They are screwed, both this year and in 2024 unless they change their platform and approach but I don't see that happening. The Far Left lunatics have that party by the gonads and the moderates are leaving in droves.

My question is what in the heck is the malfunction of the 29% that do?

71% of Americans don’t want Joe Biden to run for 2024 reelection: poll

More than seven in 10 Americans say they do not want President Biden to seek a second term, according to a new poll.

The Harvard CAPS–Harris survey found 71% of Americans did not want to see Biden run in 2024, while just 29% said he should, The Hill reported Friday.

Among the contingent of those against a second run, the reasons were varied, with 45% saying it was because he was a bad president. One in three said the president was too old to keep going and 25% said they just wanted to see a change.

“President Biden may want to run again but the voters say ‘no’ to the idea of a second term, panning the job he is doing as president. Only 30 percent of Democrats would even vote for him in a Democratic presidential primary,” Mark Penn, co-director of the Harvard CAPS–Harris Poll said in a statement.

Harvard CAPS-Harris is a phony poll. They actually had Trump winning the popular vote. However Americans do not want either Trump or Biden to run again.

NYT says Biden is too old to be president.

forty one minutes ago i posted this and NOT ONE lefty has demanded a source. LOLOLOL Well. i'm tired of waiting.

Last edited:
He shuffles. He's afraid of falling, he gets angry...what's the deal with the whispering..that's creepy. And he can't remember, can't read his prompter and then reads the instructions too. LOLOLOLOL he makes bad decisions or rather he is taking the flack for bad obama decisions. Tearing this country apart. We worry about division in this country but i see good signs. More blacks, hispanics, asians on the side of the right. that's a good sign and i do believe it will be the conservative minorities that may just save this republic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back