70's Music

I L....O....V.....E the 70s:adoreheart::adoreheart::adoreheart::adoreheart::adoreheart:
I did too. I as a very busy young man and the music was great. Boomers had the best musc but I must admit the big bands of the 40s where really good too. I feel sorry for kids today because they've got shit. But then again maybe it's all they deserve.
The 70s was my teenage years, however, being the youngest in my family, I grew up listening to 60s and a few 50s. My parents had those big blue and maroon color albums they use to listen to. There are a lot of great music today; unfortunately, many other ones are loaded with profanities and tough talk which influences young kids today. I won't let my 12 year old daughter listen to them, especially the sex talk or implied ones. I'm glad she could sing, so we set up a small recording station for her to write her own music and play around with audio editing - we have to influence her in a different and positive direction.

GOD how I adore the 70S....

It's A Shame- The Spinners (Remastered Version)

And from the 70s I adore this song too! there is no 70s without this gorgeous song.,,,hey baby hey!!!! hehe...hmmm:mm:

The Jackson 5 - The Love You Save

Babies ...LOL...lots of 1970s music...love so much....

only thing I can do to get back to that era that one loves so much.... is to find 1970s clothes which I have been getting so much fun....... and I'm wearing now...and these clothes are so verrrry pretty .... and nice my friends...that's how I re-live the past....hehe

this is aother 1970s song
The Beatles - I've Got a Feeling (John on lead vocals)

Last edited:
70s absolutely.....its a big YES for my fab band from the 70s

we love love love the 70s

ELO ALRIGHT I LOVE MUSIC 70'S

I like it ....but then I like the 1920s and 1930s.....I like the 70s too

like the 70s a lot!

Electric Light Orchestra - Ma-Ma-Ma Belle (Live at Wembley)

Forum List

Back