7000 black people murdered by other blacks every year...why doesn’t Black Lives Matter address this?

E74C63C1-39DA-4DE7-9CFB-73B8713CA0FC.jpeg

well according to them that means its time to defund the police.

I will be accused of making this up, So I will attach a link.

Obviously its just a few retards... but still. What the F they thinking? defunding the police will keep neighborhoods safer?

It sure would open up a whole new world of opportunities
for white people to defend themselves without fear of prosecution.
Because that the only reason Americans haven't taken matters into their own hands...we have something to lose.

9 unarmed black people were killed by police last year.

800,000 police in the USA....10 million arrests last year....9 blacks killed.

Meanwhile, blacks killed 7000 of their own.

BLM is an anti capitalist anti government FRAUD.

7,000 blacks aren't killed by blacks each year and if you actually lived in the black community you would not make such ignorant fact less comments because you would know what is actually being done. Meanwhile whites are killing each other in the same numbers and don't seem to care. Whites like you spend all your life talking about what blacks are doing to make excuses for your own failings.

The 2019 List of Things Black People Are Too Ashamed to Talk About

You’ve seen them before.

They are your friends, neighbors and coworkers. They lurk in the shadows bouncing back and forth on the balls of their feet like a skilled double-dutch dancer ready to hop between the twirling ropes and derail any conversation about race, police brutality, politics, or white supremacy. They are opinionated, they are relentless, and they are everywhere.

They are the “whatabouts.

WHATABOUT: (noun) a person who distracts from a salient point by using a false equivalency or a marginally related, tangential point.
Example: Whatabouts always say: “I don’t mind NFL players protesting injustice. But what about the troops who fight for our freedoms?”

Whether it’s black-on-black crime or illegal immigration, whatabouts maintain that the negro retina is blind to certain facts that would disprove the existence of racism and officially certify America as a post-racial society. They actually believe black people refuse to acknowledge or admit we have shortcomings.

So, in an attempt at becoming more efficient, we’ve compiled this handy-dandy list of oft-used topics raised repeatedly by black conservatives, Facebook trolls and people who once fantasized about living in the apartment across from Ross, Chandler, and Joey. Feel free to bookmark this link and forward it whenever a random whatabout employs this technique in an argument to make themselves look smart or feel like they’re not a part of the problem.

1. Black people need to stop killing each other and talk about black-on-black crime.
Dear black people,

Murder is bad.

I know. I know you’ve heard this in every barbershop, church and family event, but there are people who believe we rejoice in pain, crime, and death or avoid the subject altogether. Even though white people can never explain why they should be privy to conversations black people have among each other, they believe they know what we don’t talk about. They apparently assume that negroes throw a parade whenever a black person kills another black person, and after the confetti celebrating a successful black-on-black crime is swept away, we never speak about the subject.

Until now.

In most cities, the number of community organizations, church initiatives, youth groups, nonprofits, fraternal organizations, after-school programs, charities, and collectives dedicated to furthering education, reducing crime, and finding alternatives to violence far exceeds the number of organizations like the hated Black Lives Matter. There are far more peace rallies than protest rallies.

For all of 2018, I kept a running tally of community events in Birmingham, Ala. Using an admittedly unscientific method consisting of news stories, Facebook events, Eventbrite invitation, press releases, and Google alerts, I counted 68 unity events, peace marches, stop-the-violence rallies, and community forums.

There were only 14 events related to police brutality or Black Lives Matter.

You are ignorant pertaining to issues in the black community. It would be wise if you changed your opinion by spending extended time in the black community.

Obviously its just a few retards... but still. What the F they thinking? defunding the police will keep neighborhoods safer?

Because that the only reason Americans haven't taken matters into their own hands...we have something to lose.

We have more to fear from whites than you do from us. You guys have made some shit up and no matter how you are shown it's not so, you continue believing it.

I don’t want to belabor this point, but these anti capitalist anti government insurgents are using Floyd’s death to obfuscate their true intention, which is to bring down the government in the long term and replace it with communism.

Anyone who does NOT see this is either ignorant or straight up lying.

And if you support it...you’ll be the ones in a mass grave or a re-education camp.

Don’t forget those kids in the apartment who yelled “WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE! “ As the mob shattered their windows.

This doesn’t end well if the insurrection wins. Wake the fuck up.

They do not care about safe neighborhood. They want less police enforcement so that more crimes can be committed. After all, are they not due reparations?-looting freely is a nice first step.

PROG-think doesn't involve critical thought and factual events, it's part of what makes them PROGS. The crickets under this thread is simply an acknowledgement they'll soon forget.

7000 black people murdered by other blacks every year...why doesn’t Black Lives Matter address this?

Duh, is it due to racism?

You nailed it!!!!
Even if you dont know why.
You can't address what's not so and there are more organizations in the black community than BLM. But scum like you have chosen to pick BLM because they oppose the right you want to have to kill blacks.

They do not care about safe neighborhood. They want less police enforcement so that more crimes can be committed. After all, are they not due reparations?-looting freely is a nice first step.

More ignorant whiteness.

We have more to fear from whites than you do from us. You guys have made some shit up and no matter how you are shown it's not so, you continue believing it.
Real reforms are needed. In both the social programs and the people servicing the social programs including Police, Fire, EMT/Paramedics, Public Schools and everything involved including the meals served, Dept of Home and Families and Children and everything else. It is corrupted. A government of tyranny will clean things up one way or the other. Why? Because the money will be a lot less in a much poorer nation.

Black Lives Matter is a conditional slogan. They only matter when the life in question fits an agenda. It’s really, “SELECT Black Lives Matter.”

Were those people killed specifically because they were black ?
So slaughtering tens of thousands of blacks is okay with you as long as it can't be attributed to racial animus?

You're good with the genocide in Rwanda, for instance?

What a dumb fucker you appear to be.

The killing zones in Baltimore, Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit, LA. etc. ought to be addressed by any political
group claiming to have black welfare at heart. But shamefully, they are not.

Black lives only matter if a political price can be extracted by the demagogues that lie about caring.

Black lives are least valued by black charlatans that pretend to care.

Last edited:

Wear the accusations like a badge of intelligence.
I'm not here to educate or do the homework of trolls and uninformed twats.
There are no minds to be won here so why waste your time. Just post and laugh when a lemming shows their ignorance

An old rule out of South Los Angeles in the last century: "The first person to kill a black is another black!" The rule was based in residence and income level data, however--not in race hatred per se. The recent opportunists were driving armed into the prosperous neighborhoods, in groups: Protecting themselves from police attacks--diverted to the protesters--and incidental race hatred violence. And many were probably gang members / street dealing employed. Anyone noticed the pricey cars, aware of where some high-volume car dealerships are located. They stand out in a White neighborhood. They are invisible in the black neighborhoods, except on the threatening basis. And they easily "Assassinate" one another for local reasons.

Ethnic groups are known to "Assassinate" one another for local reasons, all over. The Chinese in one neighborhood, Wuhan, set off a fairly massive assassination pattern in just the one neighborhood: Just this year. Effectively, "The first person to kill a China-man is another China-man!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(The Jew-Shit in Deut 23: 19-2, like Pharaoh of origins--even reminds anyone of everyone in the world: "All Pharaoh's children gots a little bit of soul!" Mostly playing deity--life-taking--is "foreigner" v. foreigner," block after neighborhood after turf anywhere you go!)

9 unarmed black people were killed by police last year.

800,000 police in the USA....10 million arrests last year....9 blacks killed.

Meanwhile, blacks killed 7000 of their own.

BLM is an anti capitalist anti government FRAUD.
Probably because thats not what BLM was formed for. They have a myriad of other groups working against Black on Black crime. How retarded are you that you didnt know this?

Forum List

Back