700 sworn affidavits and the press is still saying "no evidence of election fraud."

What will they say now that there's video evidence ?

Wait...there's more.

Judges aren't "the media".
If a judge thinks an affidavit is BS, the case is toast.

Yet you clowns have accepted the calls from various news agencies that have claimed that hiden has already won.

No claim to it. The votes are in. Your fruitcake lost. Get over it and allow America to heal.

If Hiden manages to steal the election?
You can forget about healing,ain't gonna happen.

The illegitimate bastard won't be my President! Never evah!!

That's fine. Do what I did. Organize. Write letters. Knock on doors. Get out the vote in 2022 and 2024. Make him a one termer like Trump. That's how America works. Bitch.

Wait...there's more.

Yet you clowns have accepted the calls from various news agencies that have claimed that hiden has already won.

No claim to it. The votes are in. Your fruitcake lost. Get over it and allow America to heal.

That's fine. Do what I did. Organize. Write letters. Knock on doors. Get out the vote in 2022 and 2024. Make him a one termer like Trump. That's how America works. Bitch.

But you had a monolithic corrupt Dimm machine behind you.
No fair!

Wait...there's more.

But you had a monolithic corrupt Dimm machine behind you.
No fair!

Yeah. No. I worked outside the DNC. And no party is as corrupt as yours, loser.

700 affidavits and not a single court ruling finds fraud.
Sumthin’s wrong. :dunno:
Yes. I personally suspect the entire game is rigged.

Eventually the truth may come out and if our elections are rigged the nation may unfortunately split apart. Both parties need to stop screwing around and let the voters make the decision.

Chances of the happening are slim to none.

How America doesn' work is with voting machines with active internet connections and millions of ballots dumped in the middle of the night in all of the swing states. Democrats destroyed election integrity and they are destroying this country.
Who gives a shit if voting machines have internet connections as long as they spit out paper receipts?

If you think an affidavit is somehow evidence of something, then I can SWEAR out an affidavit that Bigfoot is real, and THAT makes Bigfoot real? Or an affidavit makes Leprechauns real? Or an affidavit makes unicorns real?
All an affidavit does is gives someone's sworn testimony of what they saw, but it does NOT make it true.

If you think an affidavit is somehow evidence of something, then I can SWEAR out an affidavit that Bigfoot is real, and THAT makes Bigfoot real? Or an affidavit makes Leprechauns real? Or an affidavit makes unicorns real?
All an affidavit does is gives someone's sworn testimony of what they saw, but it does NOT make it true.
Nobody knew the corruption would go as deep as controlling federal judges now, did they ?

It makes it a punishable offense if it is not true, that's the difference.

You willing to risk jail, swearing Bigfoot is real?

It makes it a punishable offense if it is not true, that's the difference.

You willing to risk jail, swearing Bigfoot is real?
Courts will almost never bother with punishing a bullshit affidavit.

If there is no corroborating evidence they simply file it in the round trash can

skews13 The idiots put Biden in the White House. BTW how are you liking your "leader"? I haven't heard any of you say he is doing a good job.
most of the problem is with Manchin & Sinema, it requires extraordinary leadership to overcome their fealty to donors. Biden could take a stand on student debt relief by himself though.

The main thing is that we dont have incendiary tweets every day.

Forum List

Back