700,000 mail in ballots that were never mailed out

1.8 mil ballots, mailed out.

2.5 mil counted.

Uh huh.
These numbers seem either incredibly outdated or just made up. They are quite a bit off from the actual numbers.
Seriously?

You call every problem a lie but had zero problem selling lies, about Trump.

Damn trolls.
It’s not a problem if it’s not true.

Your opinion of me (I suggest you look up the definition of troll) is irrelevant to whether this allegation has merit

It doesn’t. Not even a little.

Pennsylvania sent out 3 million ballots by mail for the general election.
nothing against the dems ever has merit to you.

it's called trolling.

it's called trolling.
Your statement is attempting to be inflammatory without any relevance to the current topic.

That’s called trolling.
I've tried to have valid conversations with you before.

It's called "I've experienced your trolling"
Whatever dude. Giuliani and his buddies aren’t being honest with you and taking them seriously will only make yourself look foolish.

Your opinion of me is irrelevant to this fact.

it's called trolling.
Your statement is attempting to be inflammatory without any relevance to the current topic.

That’s called trolling.

Whatever dude. Giuliani and his buddies aren’t being honest with you and taking them seriously will only make yourself look foolish.

You are not being honest with me.

And when have I mentioned any single source I am watching at all?

You are assigning stereotypes and known names to me so you can troll in fashion.

You not liking it doesn't make it a lie.

it's called trolling.

That’s called trolling.

You are assigning stereotypes and known names to me so you can troll in fashion.

This information:

2.5 mil counted.

Uh huh.
Did you not realize where this claim originated?

Maybe you should be more careful about what you repeat.

it's called trolling.

That’s called trolling.

This information:

2.5 mil counted.

Uh huh.

So only one person is saying it?

Typical of the left. Speculate what someone means but rephrase everything they ever say.

G'night.

it's called trolling.

That’s called trolling.

This information:

2.5 mil counted.

Uh huh.

So only one person is saying it?

Typical of the left. Speculate what someone means but rephrase everything they ever say.

G'night.

I know where the claim originated. Everyone else is just repeating it.

Apparently you didn’t.

this queef of a thread still here? awesome rule enforcement.

on topic: no, not every fart on parler needs to be shared here.
Then don't read it. You don't get to approve content, son.
kid, you are free to tell your lies and share your cultist delusions. but don't whine when i slap you for it, emotard.

this no effort thread does not merit discussion. it still works as a fine example for the arbitrary enforcement of the rules here.

700000 ballots counted but not sent? sure.

non-retards want evidence. trumptards believe giuliani. the courts laugh at you, as does reality, karma, and president elect biden.

Another tidbit from Parler. Hell...fuck twatter. I'll just start bringing stuff from Parler here.
“Pennsylvania certified the results of its election Tuesday, formalizing President-elect Joe Biden's victory over President Trump in the state despite efforts by the Trump campaign to block it from doing so.

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, a Democrat, confirmed in a pair of tweets that Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar certified the results for president and vice president. Wolf said he signed the certificate of ascertainment for the slate of electors for Mr. Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.”

On December 14th 20 Pennsylvania electors will be voting for Biden, consistent with the will of the people of the state.
Certification while the election is under an investigation is purdy much null and void or until the investigation is completed. It may be against the law to certify the election while under nation wide federal investigation for voter fraud, basically adding to the fraud already being investigated if it is being done in a hurry to complete the fraudulent election.

Another tidbit from Parler. Hell...fuck twatter. I'll just start bringing stuff from Parler here.
“Pennsylvania certified the results of its election Tuesday, formalizing President-elect Joe Biden's victory over President Trump in the state despite efforts by the Trump campaign to block it from doing so.

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, a Democrat, confirmed in a pair of tweets that Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar certified the results for president and vice president. Wolf said he signed the certificate of ascertainment for the slate of electors for Mr. Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.”

On December 14th 20 Pennsylvania electors will be voting for Biden, consistent with the will of the people of the state.
Certification while the election is under an investigation is purdy much null and void or until the investigation is completed. It may be against the law to certify the election while under nation wide federal investigation for voter fraud, basically adding to the fraud already being investigated if it is being done in a hurry to complete the fraudulent election.
What investigation?

What investigation?
Got your blinders on do ya ?

OAN....yeah right.

45 Appointed Judge Shoots Down In Flames The Latest Appeal of 45' Campaign In Pennsylvania.

"Voters NOT lawyers Choose The President."

What investigation?

That is problem in a nutshell. There is no factual evidence of support what are at best RW Conspiracy Theories.

A 45-Appoined Federal Shot Down in flames the latest appeal. They have nothing hot air and vague nothingness.

This thread is the largest collection of misinformation I’ve read since the last thread on voting. I sense righties are retarded. Maybe that explains why they believe nonsense. Tooth fairy stole votes saw in on parlor :
Parlor.com/dumbass/click/here

Forum List

Back