700,000 mail in ballots that were never mailed out

Another tidbit from Parler. Hell...fuck twatter. I'll just start bringing stuff from Parler here.
“Pennsylvania certified the results of its election Tuesday, formalizing President-elect Joe Biden's victory over President Trump in the state despite efforts by the Trump campaign to block it from doing so.

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, a Democrat, confirmed in a pair of tweets that Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar certified the results for president and vice president. Wolf said he signed the certificate of ascertainment for the slate of electors for Mr. Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.”

On December 14th 20 Pennsylvania electors will be voting for Biden, consistent with the will of the people of the state.

Another tidbit from Parler. Hell...fuck twatter. I'll just start bringing stuff from Parler here.
“Pennsylvania certified the results of its election Tuesday, formalizing President-elect Joe Biden's victory over President Trump in the state despite efforts by the Trump campaign to block it from doing so.

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, a Democrat, confirmed in a pair of tweets that Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar certified the results for president and vice president. Wolf said he signed the certificate of ascertainment for the slate of electors for Mr. Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.”

On December 14th 20 Pennsylvania electors will be voting for Biden, consistent with the will of the people of the state.

Wrong again.....

Had you watched the pressor rather than spanking the monkey watching CNN you would know they stooped the certification.
Typical lefty moron.

Something aint adding up! Can this be verified or refuted? Inquiring minds want to know!
It's SO obvious that the Dim Dems cheated this Presidential Election that even Stevie Wonder could see it. ;) And I'm NOT making fun of Mr. Wonder's blindness, by any means. I'm just pointing out HOW apparent it is that the Dems cheated and committed MUCH fraud this election. Anyone with HALF A BRAIN could see this. (Sorry Libs, I believe that MOST of you dumbf*cks have only 10 to 25% functional brain matter.) After the smoke clears and the cheating, lying, senile Joe Biden is officially declared our 46th president, THIS election will go down as THE most corrupt and fraud infested we've ever seen in a Presidential Election in our STILL wonderful country. Dems should be ASHAMED of themselves.:(

Something aint adding up! Can this be verified or refuted? Inquiring minds want to know!
Something didn't add up when 6 states Trump was leading that night shut down all together. Then he loses ALL OF THEM a week later.

But the MSM said nothing was wrong................and they told us Trump is an agent of Putin.

SCOTUS will overturn PA fraud for Biden

Fuck Tom Wolf

/——/ Don’t count on Roberts...

1.8 mil ballots, mailed out.

2.5 mil counted.

Uh huh.
These numbers seem either incredibly outdated or just made up. They are quite a bit off from the actual numbers.
Seriously?

You call every problem a lie but had zero problem selling lies, about Trump.

Damn trolls.
It’s not a problem if it’s not true.

Your opinion of me (I suggest you look up the definition of troll) is irrelevant to whether this allegation has merit

It doesn’t. Not even a little.

Pennsylvania sent out 3 million ballots by mail for the general election.

He's being blackmailed. All those trips to Lolita Island

He's being blackmailed. All those trips to Lolita Island
I believe he is more afraid of getting Clintoned than anything.

1.8 mil ballots, mailed out.

2.5 mil counted.

Uh huh.
These numbers seem either incredibly outdated or just made up. They are quite a bit off from the actual numbers.
Seriously?

You call every problem a lie but had zero problem selling lies, about Trump.

Damn trolls.
He believed Trump was an agent and spy of Putin. What else do you need to know.

Forum List

Back