70 percent of young people don’t consider Muscovy a European country . Finally .... Levada Center

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
70 percent of young people don’t consider Muscovy a European country . .... Levada Center. Finally, the westerners will understand why Muscovites hate us so much ....

related :

70 percent of young people don’t consider Muscovy a European country . .... Levada Center. Finally, the westerners will understand why Muscovites hate us so much ....

related :

I guess you're a little bit wrong, 90 percent or more would be the right number.
'Muscovites' don't 'hate' the West, but consider it as mentally ill and dying.
Not Europa, but Gayrope is the common definition in medias and people.
Why Russians shall love the West, which 'values' coming into the country from it?
The Big Border between Russia and Europa plus end of any diplomatic relations would give the great happiness for majority of the folk.
Russians will never forget and pardon the West genocide of Russians in Ukraine, bombing of Donbass and supporting of insane Nazis of Ukrainian 'army'

thumbs-up.png

Russians don't hate us.
they do, do you know how they call you?
Tell me.
pindos - Urban Dictionary
www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=pindos

A popular Russian mildly pejorative term for USA citizens, often imagined as a stereotypical fat American patriot. In the plural form it may mean the whole USA.
No, they don't call me that. I'm not American.
they call pindos all westerners , read #8 post

Russians don't hate us.
Tell me.

A popular Russian mildly pejorative term for USA citizens, often imagined as a stereotypical fat American patriot. In the plural form it may mean the whole USA.
Thats why I'm really sure, that Litvin don't know Russian language at all, definitely is not an Ukrainian, and highly likely is a Brit. It is really British feature to be so self-confident in the matters he don't understand.

The word Pindos came from the Greek-Macedonian-Albanian mountain range Pindus, and people, who lived there (Pindos) were considered as half-barbaric by other Greeks.
Then, the Greek refugees, who came into the Russian Empire in XVIII-XIX centuries (mostly on the lands of the Modern Ukraine) gave this abuse-name to all Greeks (especially to poor and stupid ones).
In the years of the Serbian war, Serbians called "Pindoses" all [pro-Albanian] peacekeepers, except Russian and Ukrainian one, and then, in 1999, this word became wide spread in Russia, as this term is for Americans only. Other westerners (from NATO countries, but not neutrals or pro-Russian) are named as "Podpindosniki" - "Underamericans". Because Greek culture in Russia (and not only in Russia) is associated with homosexuality, and the word Pindos sounds close to "pidoras" (a faggot) it is more term for American Democrats.

The United States are often called as Pindosia (in the Greek manner) or Pindostan (in the Turkish manner) to underline its gay-tolerance, or the barbaric nature of the country.

Plural form of Pindos - Pindosy, is the word for "The Americans". Numerical form of Pindos - Pindosnya is used for the great number of almost indistinguishable American persons acting uniformy.

Russians don't hate us.
Tell me.

No one has ever called me a pindo.

Russians don't hate us.
Tell me.

Baron is not lying here " Not Europa, but Gayrope is the common definition in medias and people. "

77% of Russia's land mass is in Asia.

and Asia ain't Europe
" 70 percent of young people don’t consider Muscovy a European country "
its a Mongol ulus
Tsarev ulus: Russia in the Golden Horde - JSTOR
www.jstor.org › stable

by CJ Halperin · 1982 · Cited by 14 — Moscow, the grand principality,. Rus1, was the tsarev ulus, the ulus of the khan,(7) the grand ... unlikely to have imagined but which reflects the Muscovite book ...

Russia and the Golden Horde: The Mongol Impact on Medieval ...
books.google.se › books

Charles J. Halperin · 1987 · ‎History
"Tsarev ulus: Russia in the Golden Horde." Cahiers du monde ... "The Transmission of the Book Known as The Secret History of the Mongols." Harvard Journal ...

related :

Your link says "Russia." Why are you being a pretentious douche?

Your link says "Russia." Why are you being a pretentious douche?

He isn't jerk. he's our Forum Clown Happy Slappy, look both his idiotic avatar and imbecile 'posts'

Forum List

Back