70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

The left is trying hard to hide this... they have a lot of explaining to do..

Yes indeed. What the data from the UK shows is that the vaccines seem to make you MORE susceptible to the virus after a period of time, not less so.

I can't understand why the vaccine cult still props these up. Except for yeah, it's a religion.

Yes indeed. What the data from the UK shows is that the vaccines seem to make you MORE susceptible to the virus after a period of time, not less so.

I can't understand why the vaccine cult still props these up. Except for yeah, it's a religion.
The issue is due to your immune system looking for the spike proteins and not the virus. Once the antibodies become reduced there are no long term memory cells to fight the infection should you encounter it again, unlike acquired immunities that creates B and T cells in the bone marrow. Its the new mRNA modified responses that are not long lasting. Essentially your body acts like it has never seen the virus before.

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

But the vaxxed only make up 1% of the hospitalizations.

Yay for vaccine mandates!!!!

Did Fox News even have the balls to report this? You would think this would have been huge news in the right wing media. Hardly a peep about more vaccine deaths than covid deaths. And as you see the cdc debunks that lie spreading around the right wing web.
CDC has been snagged lying...are you sure you want to put your trust in them?

So, if everyone gets infected, as you suggested - another 180 million people would get it, and another 700,000+ would die. That seems worth avoiding to me.
Hun you are adding kids---that don't usually get really affected by the virus----and you are forgeting that virus's usually target the weak and already dying first---the virus should have taken most of it primary victims already. It isn't like Cuomo and Gov Whitmer didn't make sure that the elderly in nursing homes would be exposed, getting the virus, and then dying. Actually the number of elderly getting the virus and dying at this point could be quite telling.

You also didn't add in that we have better treatments now---the antibodies which is the real key. We should have let the virus run its course, pushing handwashing and limiting close contact to lower the viral loads, and treated as Florida is doing with antibodies. This bullshit of shutting everything down, masking up, and paying out trillions will harm generations to come.

Wrong
Want more, liar?
Colon Powell was fully vaccinated too. So what?

Hey did you hear about this idiot?

Conservative radio host said he constantly hugged strangers to catch covid: ‘What I hoped for the entire time’​

Early in the pandemic, right-wing radio show host Dennis Prager said he did not mind eating with utensils that had fallen on the ground. Now, after the virus has killed more than 700,000 Americans, Prager has revealed that he’s been actively trying to get a coronavirus infection all along.

On Monday, the 73-year-old host of “The Dennis Prager Show” told his audience that his plan worked. Prager said he tested positive for the coronavirus last week.
“I have engaged with strangers, constantly hugging them, taking photos with them knowing that I was making myself very susceptible to getting covid,” he said. “Which is — indeed, as bizarre as it sounded — what I wanted, in the hope I would achieve natural immunity and be taken care of by therapeutics.”

Contradicting studies and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Prager told his audience that natural immunity was more effective than getting the vaccine, saying a covid infection was “what I hoped for the entire time.” The CDC recommends that people get vaccinated even after contracting the virus — officials point to an August study that showed unvaccinated people who already had covid were twice as likely to be reinfected as those who had been fully vaccinated after contracting the virus.

Prager listed off a cocktail of therapeutics he said he had been taking over the course of the pandemic, many of which have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Since contracting the virus, he said, he has also received monoclonal antibodies, a treatment with the FDA’s stamp of approval.

In the past three months, at least five right-wing radio show hosts, all of whom discouraged their listeners from getting the vaccine, have died of covid-19. The most recent was Bob Enyart, 62, who in the weeks leading to his infection told listeners to boycott the shots while pushing the debunked claim that the coronavirus vaccines are made from aborted fetus cells.

The deaths put a spotlight on the role right-wing hosts have played in the spreading of coronavirus misinformation as vaccination rates continue to deviate based on partisan beliefs. A September survey from the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 52.8 percent of people in counties that voted for Joe Biden are fully vaccinated, versus about 39.9 percent in those that went for President Donald Trump.
Prager, an outspoken Trump supporter, is the founder of Prager University, a nonprofit that produces short videos aimed at popularizing conservative ideas. During the pandemic, he has falsely compared the coronavirus to the flu and to snakebites.
Days before he announced he had tested positive, Prager was in Colorado, where he spoke at a campaign event for Heidi Ganahl, a Republican running for governor. Officials with her campaign told KUSA they were not aware of Prager’s plan to get infected with the coronavirus.
“We are reaching out to all those who attended to make sure they are informed,” Ganahl’s campaign told the station in a statement. “We encourage those who attended … to get tested and follow CDC guidelines if they experience any Covid-like symptoms.”

How is this piece of crap thread with the lying title still alive? How has it not been moved to the rubber Room?

Oh, right... USMB.

The states with the lowest vax rates have the highest deaths. Why you ignore that?

Wrong again. Its happening everywhere. Keep that head deep in the sand.

Forum List

Back