70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

That flatulence must be your own breath inside your mask.
How sad. Poor Peewee stretches his mighty wit to its extreme limit but maxed out with ...

58476812.jpg

How sad. Poor Peewee stretches his mighty wit to its extreme limit but maxed out with ...

58476812.jpg
Yes puppy puppet, that is exactly what you do, especially when you think, incorrectly as usual, that you are being half witty. Poor puppy puppet

Rambunctious said:
"Sitting at home like you....waiting for Trump to come back....Dems are wanting to spread covid 19 and other variants. Precision, upper cervical specific only chiropractic will protect people from the virus."

Coughing the plegm out of your throat will prevent it from being recycled or going into the lungs. Letting that stuff stay in the throat will cause an infection to begin in the throat. At first sign of sore throat, gargle the crud out of it's lodging place in the throat.
Somebody got a USA patent on the Corona/Covid stuff long before we heard anything about a panicdemic. They made the makers of those injections exempt from all liability for the harm they cause. The tests are bogus, and most the doctors, drug gurus and politicians are lying about this thing from beginning to end, which they are hoping to coincide with our deaths from their loving care.

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

And what percentage of vaccinate people are being hospitalised when they do get it. compared to the unvaccinated . that's the important stat ?

No.

Read what I wrote.

I'm saying people who get vaccinated, when they get the coronavirus, will have more chances of coming out of that virus without problems.
Yes, but 8000 people have died from the vaccine, tens of thousands have had serious adverse reactions to the vaccine, and the vaccinated spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated do.

Irrelevant, and untrue.

This discussion, as you well know, is about your false claim that 70% of the vaccinated got sick while none of the unvaccinated fell ill.

Try staying on topic on your own thread.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, I provided a link proving it. I also provided a separate link to where the CDC itself found 74% of a large Massachusetts group contracted the virus after being fully vaccinated. Please try to keep up.

Out of 300M+ vaccinations 8k dead but none as a direct result of the vaccination.

Of the unvaccinated, only 33M+ sick with 700k dead and millions remain seriously ill.

There's the information.
Because you pick a tiny irrelevancy and blow it up doesn't mean the "left" has done anything.
It only means you need to change your information sources.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, maybe you can provide proof of what these 8000 people died from.

And what percentage of vaccinate people are being hospitalised when they do get it. compared to the unvaccinated . that's the important stat ?
I'm saying that the vaccinated spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated do. So, therefore, there is no need to have vaccine passports or to ban the unvaccinated from places since the vaccinated are also spreading the virus and that it is unfair and dishonest to blame the unvaccinated for spreading the virus when the vaccinated are also spreading the virus.

Yes, but 8000 people have died from the vaccine, tens of thousands have had serious adverse reactions to the vaccine, and the vaccinated spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated do.
Out of 390 million jabs. Still a death rate of just 0.0000205128.

I'm saying that the vaccinated spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated do.
That's absolutely untrue. While the vaccine can't prevent an individual from contracting the virus, it does help fight it off. Meaning overall, vaxxed people are not infected as long as unvaxxed. Shorter infection times reduces spreading the virus.

Yes puppy puppet, that is exactly what you do, especially when you think, incorrectly as usual, that you are being half witty. Poor puppy puppet
You poor schlub, you got no game. Channeling Peewee Herman really is the best you can do and that's just boring. Back to emoticons for you.

Definitely. Let's go. Why won't the CDC tell us what these people died of? I mean some of these people have been dead months and yet the CDC either isn't investigating at all, is incompetent as hell, or are just plain stonewalling because they don't want Americans to know the truth because it will interfere with their push to get everyone vaccinated. They haven't even figured out why one of these people died, let alone 7,899 (OK, I rounded up to 8,000), which is a one week old figure.

"More than 386 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 20, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,899 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine."

So if anyone dies some time after receiving a vaccine then it's automatically due to the vaccine? Have you ever heard of the expression, "causation doesn't equal correlation?" During the pfizer trials 6 ppl died after taking the vaccine. It turns out 4 of those 6 ppl received a placebo. Does this mean placebos are killing people?!? Stop the nonsense already. VAERS is not evidence, it's a convenient talking point for right wingers and antivaxxers.

You poor schlub, you got no game. Channeling Peewee Herman really is the best you can do and that's just boring. Back to emoticons for you.
Emoji's are always the best you can do. BTW, who is this Peewee Herman icon of yours? Personal hero to be emulated by you, puppy puppet?

So if anyone dies some time after receiving a vaccine then it's automatically due to the vaccine? Have you ever heard of the expression, "causation doesn't equal correlation?" During the pfizer trials 6 ppl died after taking the vaccine. It turns out 4 of those 6 ppl received a placebo. Does this mean placebos are killing people?!? Stop the nonsense already. VAERS is not evidence, it's a convenient talking point for right wingers and antivaxxers.
I have seen reports in the media that traffic accidents and the deaths resulting from those are Covid caused. My own son died shortly after receiving the covid jabs. And you expect me to believe what the government and their ever changing healthcare department of miss-information say? And then you deny the number of people who died as if that makes it better? Foolish and fake, just like the liberals want you to believe

That's absolutely untrue. While the vaccine can't prevent an individual from contracting the virus, it does help fight it off. Meaning overall, vaxxed people are not infected as long as unvaxxed. Shorter infection times reduces spreading the virus.
Just for once, provide some proof of your claims, if you can.

Out of 390 million jabs. Still a death rate of just 0.0000205128.
8,000 deaths and that doesn't even take into account tens of thousands of people who have had severe adverse reactions. And all of that is just in the US.

Science has proven that this thing spreads because people are spreading it before they even develop symptoms, often with no symptoms at all. So, that makes your post rather irrelevant. If you spread the virus you spread the virus. That's what this is all about. People shouldn't be out there spreading the virus. The left seem to think that the unvaccinated shouldn't be allowed to spread the virus but are perfectly fine with the vaccinated spreading the virus.

If these people died from other things don't you think the CDC has a duty to investigate and tell us what these people died from? These are not people who fell down the stairs shortly after vaccination or were in car crashes. Most all of these reports were made by medical professionals who found the deaths mysterious, not simply a list of everyone who died after being vaccinated. Why isn't the CDC finding out the exact causes of death? Many of these died months ago. There are not that many people who die from mysterious circumstances.

Forum List

Back