70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

Your mentality is crushed. ;And to do any "bitch slapping" would imply that you are indeed a bitch.
See.
You can't help but lie bitch.
The bitch, Querdeken, is the one getting slapped and
You been slapped.

BTW...

Didn't you ignore me?
Don't want my "hate" in your life.
You see, slappy, I own you.
You can no more stay away than a meth-head from their glass.
It's OK, you're not the first, won't be the last.

Here is a hint that would improve your attempts at arguing: make sure of your facts before exposing your stupidity. You need to have some proof of what you vomit up as your claimed facts. You know absolutely nothing about me except what you make up in your own little lying mind. You continue to spew your hate of those that are above you (and they are legion). You cannot reconcile yourself to the fact that anyone would dare disagree with you, egotist that you are.

In other words, try to learn to live with your limited mind and stick to playing with that shiny object in the corner.
Please little Querdeken...
You lied, again.
Got called on your lie, again
Now you're trying to escape the label of ASSCLOWN OF THE YEAR
you so rightly deserve.
ASSCLOWN.

Lying isn't disagreeing, lying is just lying. Liar.

You just did it to yourself. The only thing that you have PROVEN, is that you are a fool and a liar.
I need prove nothing.
The proof of you being the lar you are is in every thread you join.
Anybody want to see the ASSCLOWN's lies?
Just look up.

There are now around 8000 deaths shortly after receiving vaccines and even though many of those were from months ago, the CDC hasn't even tried to figure out why any of these people died. Why? The only answer is that they are in the midst of a get everyone vaccinated agenda and they can't have anything get in the way of that. Best to claim, "they could have died from anything".
Irrelevant, and untrue.

This discussion, as you well know, is about your false claim that 70% of the vaccinated got sick while none of the unvaccinated fell ill.

Try staying on topic on your own thread.

The left are spreading misinformation by purposely not telling the American public that 8000 people have died shortly after the vaccine and tens of thousands have experienced serious adverse medical reactions to the vaccines.

Out of 300M+ vaccinations 8k dead but none as a direct result of the vaccination.

Of the unvaccinated, only 33M+ sick with 700k dead and millions remain seriously ill.

There's the information.
Because you pick a tiny irrelevancy and blow it up doesn't mean the "left" has done anything.
It only means you need to change your information sources.

There is that massive, unearned, ego of yours again. And the attack when anyone disagrees with you.

You seem to think(?) that you are always right, make that correct as you hate the right. In fact, all it makes you is pitiful.
Poor, baby. :itsok:

Whichever con currently has the set of shared balls, please pass 'em to catman. He desperately needs a pair.

Fucking hell. You just jumped into a conversation, you have no idea why I said what I said, and you go off calling me a "zealot". Fuck you.
Your response, complete with profanity, exposes that you are exactly what I said you are.

BTW, I have followed the conversation all along, proving you to either being wrong or a liar.

Think about it, if your mind truly works.

Is this seriously the best you can do?
Projecting...please.

You lied again and again.
and got the respect you gave.

You want respect, be respectful.
Don't lie.
Mistakes are fine when you own up to them but lying and standing on those lies?

You're being disrespectful and you hate getting it back.
Speaking for yourself again? Or just about yourself?

I have no respect for you with postings like yours.

See.
You can't help but lie bitch.
The bitch, Querdeken, is the one getting slapped and
You been slapped.

BTW...

Didn't you ignore me?
Don't want my "hate" in your life.
You see, slappy, I own you.
You can no more stay away than a meth-head from their glass.
It's OK, you're not the first, won't be the last.
You seem well informed on faults, except for your own.

You feel belittled because you are.

Please little Querdeken...
You lied, again.
Got called on your lie, again
Now you're trying to escape the label of ASSCLOWN OF THE YEAR
you so rightly deserve.
ASSCLOWN.

Lying isn't disagreeing, lying is just lying. Liar.
You would know all about lying, since that is all you are capable of.

I need prove nothing.
The proof of you being the lar you are is in every thread you join.
Anybody want to see the ASSCLOWN's lies?
Just look up.
To do what, see you?

BTW, you really need to either expand or get a vocabulary, moron.

Poor, baby. :itsok:

Whichever con currently has the set of shared balls, please pass 'em to catman. He desperately needs a pair.
Why? You still wishing that I would use them on you?

Just an observation for you, you are insipid along with being idiotic and egotistical.

You and your twin Dadoalex seem to share the same lack of a brain, perhaps you should co-post and save some bandwidth as both of you post nothing of value and ignore any facts that don't agree with your hate of your betters.

Why? You still wishing that I would use them on you?

Just an observation for you, you are insipid along with being idiotic and egotistical.

You and your twin Dadoalex seem to share the same lack of a brain, perhaps you should co-post and save some bandwidth as both of you post nothing of value and ignore any facts that don't agree with your hate of your betters.
^^^ Behold a pompous, pretentious twit believing he can turn flatulence into Shakespeare.

^^^ Behold a pompous, pretentious twit believing he can turn flatulence into Shakespeare.
Behold, the ego trying vainly to turn truth into her own twisted language.

If you had gotten out ot first grade you may have had a chance to respond in a meaningful manner, but that is to much to expect from the puppy puppet.

Behold, the ego trying vainly to turn truth into her own twisted language.

If you had gotten out ot first grade you may have had a chance to respond in a meaningful manner, but that is to much to expect from the puppy puppet.
Cries the Karen who offers nothing but more flatulence.

Your response, complete with profanity, exposes that you are exactly what I said you are.

BTW, I have followed the conversation all along, proving you to either being wrong or a liar.

Think about it, if your mind truly works.

Bye

Sitting at home like you....waiting for Trump to come back....Dems are wanting to spread covid 19 and other variants. Precision, upper cervical spesific only chiropractic will protect people from the virus. Prevention is important. I talk about that on other comments. Israelite's have found that natural immunity is better. The care I talk about can improve your immunity up to 200%

Forum List

Back