70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

No, the democrats were already trying to do that. You know, Biden and his criminal crew backed by the political CDC and Fauci.

BTW, where did your claim come from? I see no citation of facts, but then you always ignore facts.

Kind of like a rabid dog ignores any help offered.
But Democrats weren't paying people to not work in 2019. So now what's your excuse for why we didn't have 159 million full time workers that year?

As far as my claim there weren't 159 million employed in 2019, that's in the chart I posted.

So, it is it Faun's position that Corona.Covid injections protect people?

I just want the left to admit the truth. I'm fine with the truth that vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths. But, the left want to cover up the truth that 8,000 people in the US alone have died from the vaccines, tens of thousands of people in the US alone had had very serious adverse medical reactions to the vaccines, and that the vaccinated spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated do, meaning that the fully vaccinated spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated do which means that blaming the unvaccinated for the spread of the virus is misinformation, requiring vaccines passports to enter establishments is misinformation, and forcing people to get a vaccine which has killed 8,000 people just in the US alone and caused very serious adverse medical reactions to tens of thousands more is just plain wrong. You can't force people to get a vaccine that has been harmful to many and yet the left do their best at not informing the public of the whole truth.

If 8k people have died from the vaccine then it shouldn't be very difficult to provide actual evidence detailing this. Go.

If 8k people have died from the vaccine then it shouldn't be very difficult to provide actual evidence detailing this. Go.
Definitely. Let's go. Why won't the CDC tell us what these people died of? I mean some of these people have been dead months and yet the CDC either isn't investigating at all, is incompetent as hell, or are just plain stonewalling because they don't want Americans to know the truth because it will interfere with their push to get everyone vaccinated. They haven't even figured out why one of these people died, let alone 7,899 (OK, I rounded up to 8,000), which is a one week old figure.

"More than 386 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 20, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,899 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine."

But Democrats weren't paying people to not work in 2019. So now what's your excuse for why we didn't have 159 million full time workers that year?

As far as my claim there weren't 159 million employed in 2019, that's in the chart I posted.
The chart you posted without any citations. Somehow not believable, as are any of your claims.

BTW, the democrats (your masters) have been trying to increase the number of unemployed for years, not just starting in 2019 or 2020 or 2021. You really are stupid if you continue to claim otherwise. But that is a given how stupid you are. Your posts give ample proof of that.

The vaccinated are the super spreaders, since they experience fewer symptoms. Since they experience fewer symptoms, they unknowingly spread Sars cov 2

You are a liar and an idiotic ignorant moron. Wheres your evidence for that ridiculous brain fart.

The chart you posted without any citations. Somehow not believable, as are any of your claims.

BTW, the democrats (your masters) have been trying to increase the number of unemployed for years, not just starting in 2019 or 2020 or 2021. You really are stupid if you continue to claim otherwise. But that is a given how stupid you are. Your posts give ample proof of that.
LOLOL

If you weren't such a raging imbecile, you could have just clicked on the link on the chart I posted to see the citation I claimed.

face-palm-gif.278959

And you address the topic of his thread with your every post, right? What a juvenile moron with nothing to say except attempt to put forth insults. Which only insults yourself by showing your lack of intelligence.
The insults are a response Querdeken.
Try being honest and discussing without lying and you'll find my just cuddly.

LOLOL

Faun: what ya got?

catman: nuttin'

Faun: :lmao:
There is that massive, unearned, ego of yours again. And the attack when anyone disagrees with you.

You seem to think(?) that you are always right, make that correct as you hate the right. In fact, all it makes you is pitiful.

The insults are a response Querdeken.
Try being honest and discussing without lying and you'll find my just cuddly.
Since you refuse to listen to or understand I will pass. I don't need y our brand of hate in my life.

What? Are you now finally acknowledging that 8000 people have died from the vaccines and tens of thousands have suffered severe medical reactions to the vaccine?

No.

Read what I wrote.

I'm saying people who get vaccinated, when they get the coronavirus, will have more chances of coming out of that virus without problems.

Another of your faults, not admitting how stupid you are and failing to recognize those from someone else. True mark of an inferior mind.

BTW, FYI that is a thought about you. You seem unable to recognize any thought, even your own.
Please Querdeken. In this thread alone all you've done is lie and use stupidity to cover your lies.

BUT, since we're recognizing stupidity...

"Another of your faults, not admitting how stupid you are and failing to recognize those from someone else."

Well, just for you I'll correct one of those blamed faults...
I hereby recognize your stupidity and the big S you wear on your chest pretending it means something else.
Your stupidity know no bounds and your willingness to believe any lie makes it worse.

THERE! See. Self improvement. Just what I do.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a liar and an idiotic ignorant moron. Wheres your evidence for that ridiculous brain fart.
You are correct that no lefty here will deny the notion that vaccinated people experience fewer or less symptoms than unvaxxed do, and that no lefty here is willing to connect this to the notion that vaccinated people are less likely than unvaxxed to know when they are infected and therefore spreading the virus. It's really a no brainer, but you are correct that no lefty will connect these two things.

No.

Read what I wrote.

I'm saying people who get vaccinated, when they get the coronavirus, will have more chances of coming out of that virus without problems.
You don't know that and there is no proof that it is so. The vaccine went into distribution without sufficient testing and no knowledge of the long range effects. The problem is with zealots like you who believe whatever they are told.

Please Querdeken. In this thread alone all you've done is lie and use stupidity to cover your lies.

BUT, since we're recognizing stupidity...

"Another of your faults, not admitting how stupid you are and failing to recognize those from someone else."

Well, just for you I'll correct one of those blamed faults...
I hereby recognize your stupidity and the big S you wear on your chest pretending it means something else.
Your stupidity know no bounds and your willingness to believe any lie makes it worse.

THERE! See. Self improvement. Just what I do.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You must be related to Faun. You are both liars and to stupid to realize it. Just continue your blah blah blah and thinking you made a point. You failed again.

You don't know that and there is no proof that it is so. The vaccine went into distribution without sufficient testing and no knowledge of the long range effects. The problem is with zealots like you who believe whatever they are told.

Fucking hell. You just jumped into a conversation, you have no idea why I said what I said, and you go off calling me a "zealot". Fuck you.

Once again, projecting your own actions onto others and not even seeing the idiocy of your claims. Your IQ=0
Is this seriously the best you can do?
Projecting...please.

You lied again and again.
and got the respect you gave.

You want respect, be respectful.
Don't lie.
Mistakes are fine when you own up to them but lying and standing on those lies?

You're being disrespectful and you hate getting it back.

Forum List

Back