70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

It is possible that the other percentages who did not come down with the virus didn't so because they weren't exposed enough, which would mean that if you are exposed enough, 100% of fully vaccinated people would come down with and spread Covid. At any rate, we have seen that AT LEAST 70% of fully vaccinated people still come down with and spread the virus despite being fully vaccinated. Which means it is rather very dishonest to blame the unvaccinated for the spread of the virus when 70% - 100% of fully vaccinated people also spread the virus. Therefore, vaccine mandates, passports, and the refusal to let unvaccinated people into establishments is very misguided because the vaccinated spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated do.
I took the J&J vaccine in May 2021. I came down with COVID in late August. Apparently, I also gave it to my wife. Both of us were given the monoclonal antibodies. She is much healthier than I am and missed two days work, one of which was to get the antibodies. She tested positive on Sunday and worked Monday. On Thursday after the monoclonal antibodies infusion, she was tired and stayed in bed rather than working. The vaccines don't work 100% but no one ever claimed they did.

My daughter's boss had a husband who came down with COVID after never taking the vaccine, and spent spent two weeks in the hospital and is still on supplemental oxygen at home, where he cannot work.

Who came out better, the vaccinated or the unvaccinated?

8000 out of 390 million is: 0.0000205128

Get jabbed.
LOL. So, now you are admitting that there really are 8000? Remember, those are just deaths and they are only just deaths in the US, not worldwide. And, those aren't the numbers for serious adverse medical reactions to the vaccines, which number in the tens of thousands - just in the US alone.

LOL. So, now you are admitting that there really are 8000? Remember, those are just deaths and they are only just deaths in the US, not worldwide. And, those aren't the numbers for serious adverse medical reactions to the vaccines, which number in the tens of thousands - just in the US alone.
What do you mean I'm "now admitting?" That's a lie insinuating I ever denied the number of deaths reported following a vaccination shot.

And yes, those are just the deaths reported in the U.S. ... so how many have died globally?

I took the J&J vaccine in May 2021. I came down with COVID in late August. Apparently, I also gave it to my wife. Both of us were given the monoclonal antibodies. She is much healthier than I am and missed two days work, one of which was to get the antibodies. She tested positive on Sunday and worked Monday. On Thursday after the monoclonal antibodies infusion, she was tired and stayed in bed rather than working. The vaccines don't work 100% but no one ever claimed they did.

My daughter's boss had a husband who came down with COVID after never taking the vaccine, and spent spent two weeks in the hospital and is still on supplemental oxygen at home, where he cannot work.

Who came out better, the vaccinated or the unvaccinated?
I just want the left to admit the truth. I'm fine with the truth that vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths. But, the left want to cover up the truth that 8,000 people in the US alone have died from the vaccines, tens of thousands of people in the US alone had had very serious adverse medical reactions to the vaccines, and that the vaccinated spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated do, meaning that the fully vaccinated spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated do which means that blaming the unvaccinated for the spread of the virus is misinformation, requiring vaccines passports to enter establishments is misinformation, and forcing people to get a vaccine which has killed 8,000 people just in the US alone and caused very serious adverse medical reactions to tens of thousands more is just plain wrong. You can't force people to get a vaccine that has been harmful to many and yet the left do their best at not informing the public of the whole truth.

Did you intentionally omit the part where it protects against s

did you intentionally omit the part where the title of the article says it protects against severe disease? Of course you did

and it wasn’t 70% of the vaccinated. It was 70% of vaccinated inmates (who are in absurdly close proximity)

thanks, lying loon.
Lying loon sounds good. That degrades the loon. An arctic loon cooed to me when I picked one up who was stranded on a beach one day, looking for birds with binoculars with a group of people. I sheltered him from the wind, when I carried him. That bird appreciated that. I found a body of water to put him in so he could take off, flying again. The term needs to be, Lewd liars. They are unlearned, low, hence vicious with their mouth, according to the Saxon. Their mouths' are full of guile. They are making people think that it is pointless to be vaccinated.

Last edited:
Sitting at home like you....waiting for Trump to come back....
So you think 159 million full time workers cashed in a PTO day today?

That's even crazier than your lies that there are 159 million full-time workers.

:cuckoo:

That's even crazier than your lies that there are 159 million full-time workers.

There would be if your democrats were not paying people not to work.

Yeah that's it....idiot...did you graduate from HS?....

Oh, look ... you prove to be too stupid to comprehend the word, "none."

This is my shocked face --> :lol:
Just trying to drop to y our level to try and understand why you lie so much. Might have to have my brain removed to make it.

LOLOL

I didn't say vaccines don't protect anyone.

With ass-backwards thinking skills you demonstrate, you must be a conservative. Am I right?
Well, that is an improvement. If their corona/covid shots don't protect folks, then why have them? And, why do our glorious peoples leaders constantly lie on this issue. And why are the creators of these injections exempt from all liability for the damages they are causing?

There weren't 159 full-time employees in 2019 either. You claiming Trump was paying them to not work?
No, the democrats were already trying to do that. You know, Biden and his criminal crew backed by the political CDC and Fauci.

BTW, where did your claim come from? I see no citation of facts, but then you always ignore facts.

Kind of like a rabid dog ignores any help offered.

Just trying to drop to y our level to try and understand why you lie so much. Might have to have my brain removed to make it.
Yet when challenged to produce any, you came up empty.

Sucks to be you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well, that is an improvement. If their corona/covid shots don't protect folks, then why have them? And, why do our glorious peoples leaders constantly lie on this issue. And why are the creators of these injections exempt from all liability for the damages they are causing?
Maybe you need a dictionary?

I said I didn't say vaccines don't protect anyone.

Forum List

Back