70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

Once again, no original thought. Just a continuation of your bull about how smart you are with nothing to back it up. A true sign of your stupidity.
LOLOL

Spits the idiot whose Peewee Hermanesque gems included, "talking about yourself again? Your projection is not a good look for you," and, "since that is all you do, and accuse others of your tactics, you would know."

Now the forum sees you're too stupid to know when you're being mocked even when you're told you're being mocked.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

Spits the idiot whose Peewee Hermanesque gems included, "talking about yourself again? Your projection is not a good look for you," and, "since that is all you do, and accuse others of your tactics, you would know."

Now the forum sees you're too stupid to know when you're being mocked even when you're told you're being mocked.

:abgg2q.jpg:
To actually mock, one needs a superior position which you totally lack. The only superior position you hold is your limitless stupidity and not knowing when you should stop proving your stupidity.

To actually mock, one needs a superior position which you totally lack. The only superior position you hold is your limitless stupidity and not knowing when you should stop proving your stupidity.
coffeepaper.gif

Talking about yourself again? Your projection is not a good look for you.
OHHHHHHH

I'm rubber and you're glue
What you say bounce off me and sticks to you...
To infinity.

See? I can use schoolyard insults.

Doesn't change the fact that you've added nothing but irrelevant lies to the thread.

Also unable, and unwilling to admit your faults, which are many. Just because you refuse to understand a thought does not mean there is anything wrong with it, just wrong with you.
My faults are many but refusing to admit them is not one.

You've posted no thoughts.
Just lies claimed as true.
THAT is what's wrong with you.

Really? Your numbers say to get the shot and you will never get the disease. Then of course they admit that they are wrong. Facts are never quoted by them, or you. The fact is that the government claims to have only our best interest at heart, so they take away our freedoms. This many not be a concern for one who blindly follows what his masters tell him to do, but I prefer to keep my freedom and ability to think independently, unlike you.
Liar.
Never said and you will never show I did.
Liar.
Why can't you form an argument without lies?

Think independently? You cannot conceive of an independent thought.
100% of your thoughts come from FAUX, NEWSMAX, OANN, and similar sources.

IF you were capable of independent thought you wouldn't need to constantly repeat their lies.

Once again, denying where his own "facts" come from and trying to divert the conversation. A typical leftist tactic which always seems to fail.
Yeah, I know what you mean.
Only FAUX, OANN, and NEWMAX will tell you the truth.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one vaccinated has died from covid.
The jab does not keep people from transmitting the virus. The jab does not guarantee survival once one gets the virus. If the data is to be trusted, then far more deaths occur in the unvaxxed population but those who have been vaxxed but STILL get sick with covid seem to have a higher chance of dying of covid.

The jab does not keep people from transmitting the virus. The jab does not guarantee survival once one gets the virus. If the data is to be trusted, then far more deaths occur in the unvaxxed population but those who have been vaxxed but STILL get sick with covid seem to have a higher chance of dying of covid.
According to the article in the OP....

129 vaxxed inmates out of 185 came down with covid. Almost 70%. Compared to 39 unvaxxed inmates out of 42, almost 93%.

That shows vaxxed inmates did better. 70% to 93%.

Out of the 129 vaxxed inmates who came down with covid, 1 was serious enough to require being hospitalized. That's 0.78%. Compared to 3 of the 39 unvaxxed inmates who came down with covid, or 7.7%.

Again, that shows vaxxed inmates did better. 0.78% to 7.7%.

The one vaxxed case who was hospitalized, survived. That's a 0% death rate. As did 2 of the 3 unvaxxed who were also hospitalized. A death rate of 2.6%.

This was too small of a sample to be meaningful as we know more than 0% vaxxed have died from covid. Though larger samples in other studies show vaxxed still fare better than unvaxxed.

Last edited:
Faun lies watch out for her.....

'seem to have a higher chance of dying?
Seems to me, you're logic's flawed, and the vax gives such a clear advantage in avoiding getting the damn thing at all, it's a no-brainer. Can you tell your brain (wherever it is) to go get the shot?

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

Okay, and?

How many of these vaccinated died or suffered life changing effects?

New Topics

Forum List

Back