70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

So I objected to your source and instead you give me KoreaJoonGangDaily, PaulCraigRoberts, and CitizensJournal? Can't make it up can ya? :lol:

CNN is absolutely correct. When you vaccinate tens of millions between 65 and 95 - many in nursing homes, Some of them were about to die. Is this a tough concept for your bird brain to soak in?
Laughing at, "KoreaJoonGangDaily"

Really? Your numbers say to get the shot and you will never get the disease. Then of course they admit that they are wrong. Facts are never quoted by them, or you. The fact is that the government claims to have only our best interest at heart, so they take away our freedoms. This many not be a concern for one who blindly follows what his masters tell him to do, but I prefer to keep my freedom and ability to think independently, unlike you.

Your freedom ends when you spread your droplets and cause others to get sick and die.

It was 70% of vaccinated inmates (who are in absurdly close proximity)

thanks, lying loon.
jillian may not be lying, but, she made herself look like the rest of the deluded, stupid, unsane Americans who love their gene altering injections.

If that Corona-Covid "vaccination" Krap protected people, those inmates would not be getting the what they are protected from.
Look who loves lies.

One more thing: The glorious peoples leaders consider you unvaccinated if you die from the vax before 60 days or so.

jillian may not be lying, but, she made herself look like the rest of the deluded, stupid, unsane Americans who love their gene altering injections.

If that Corona-Covid "vaccination" Krap protected people, those inmates would not be getting the what they are protected from.
Look who loves lies.
^^^ just another idiot who thinks vaccines are shields which prevent infection.

CNN is absolutely correct. When you vaccinate tens of millions between 65 and 95 - many in nursing homes, Some of them were about to die. Is this a tough concept for your bird brain to soak in?

So, let me get this straight. When someone with a pre-existing condition dies with covid, it's counted as a covid death, never mind the pre-existing condition. But, when someone dies shortly after taking the vaccine they were going to die anyway?!? LOL

As far as the sources go, yea it's sad the msm will not report anything that goes against the narrative being pushed. I wish we had honest news media but most of them aren't.

EVMetro:
In a landmark 1973 case, Norwood v. Harrison, the Supreme Court held that government “may not induce, encourage or promote private persons to accomplish what it is constitutionally forbidden to accomplish.”

Our glorious peoples leaders do this sort of stuff all the time. They pulled off the 9/11 thing and made trillions of $'s for their "new Pearl Harbor" stunt. And stupid Americans love them for doing it and blame the millions killed by our glorious peoples leaders by USA's beloved wars.

Last edited:
Komrad faun, Thank You for testifying that the Corona/Covid injections are not designed to protect anyone, except the Rich Dudes who are exempt from all liability for their injections they developed with malice and pre-mediated evil intent.

So, let me get this straight. When someone with a pre-existing condition dies with covid, it's counted as a covid death, never mind the pre-existing condition. But, when someone dies shortly after taking the vaccine they were going to die anyway?!? LOL

As far as the sources go, yea it's sad the msm will not report anything that goes against the narrative being pushed. I wish we had honest news media but most of them aren't.

And what problem do you see here? Yes, some who died of COVID did have co-morbidities. So we don't count those as COVID deaths when they may have lived another few years? And if they'd been smart enough to vaccinate, thousands of 'em would still be alive.

And what problem do you see here? Yes, some who died of COVID did have co-morbidities. So we don't count those as COVID deaths when they may have lived another few years? And if they'd been smart enough to vaccinate, thousands of 'em would still be alive.

BS

Komrad faun, Thank You for testifying that the Corona/Covid injections are not designed to protect anyone, except the Rich Dudes who are exempt from all liability for their injections they developed with malice and pre-mediated evil intent.
LOLOL

I didn't say vaccines don't protect anyone.

With ass-backwards thinking skills you demonstrate, you must be a conservative. Am I right?

LOLOL

I didn't say vaccines don't protect anyone.

With ass-backwards thinking skills you demonstrate, you must be a conservative. Am I right?
And, as is your history, you are a denier of free thought and the truth.

And a repeat of my previous post to you.

No intelligence, capability of original thought or truth from you.

Keep it up and prove just how stupid you truly are.
LOLOL

Apparently, you're too stupid to comprehend I'm laughing at you for saying, "once again proving original thought is beyond you," about me after I made fun of you for posting a bunch of, I know you are but what am I, posts.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Apparently, you're too stupid to comprehend I'm laughing at you for saying, "once again proving original thought is beyond you," about me after I made fun of you for posting a bunch of, I know you are but what am I, posts.

face-palm-gif.278959
Once again, no original thought. Just a continuation of your bull about how smart you are with nothing to back it up. A true sign of your stupidity.

Forum List

Back