70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

This notion is worthless, since it is formed within the boundaries of what the msm engineered for you. It excludes what the majority of the media spectrum has to offer. If you want to make your post into fact, you need to disclose that it is only based upon the msm narrative, and acknowledge that the msm engineered reality is not the same as actual reality. Conflating these two things doesn't work.
Am I in the matrix?

No. I read the shit you guys post too. So I'm seeing the MSM info and your lies. HMMM Who should I believe?

I just cite their present policies and methods of trying to enforce them. People like you get all flustered when the truth comes out and start worrying that others may actually begin to think and act for themselves to not follow the dictates of unelected administrators who are in it only for power.
You clearly don't understand people like me. At all.

My issue with your nonsense is exactly the opposite of what you imagine. We have a very real problem with overbearing government. And both parties are pushing us closer and closer to a totalitarian state. But you guys are making it worse with your paranoid horseshit. You're making it easy for ordinary people to write you off as the lunatic fringe.

But, Nazis?

The problem with screeching such nonsense is that people immediately put you in the nutter category. I guess if you're merely trying to stir up the partisans, it works. But it's not compelling or convincing outside the true believers. I just makes you seem whacko.

I think the more troubling trend is the pace at which governments are moving to subdue, censor, squash, force, their populace. If only one country were doing this, we could dismiss it as some dictator rising up but on a global scale? These are major red flags but no one seems to care.

You keepers claim that there is no such thing as "herd immunity" so why bother?

BTW, even with your false statistics, how many have gotten the disease and did they all die? You continue to claim things not in evidence and claim to wish any who dare disagree with you to die. You really are a caring person, caring that only your desires and claims are recognized and followed or people that don't should die, according to you.

JACKSON, Miss. -- Mississippi has surpassed New Jersey as the state with the highest rate of covid-19 deaths in the U.S., with roughly 1 of every 320 Mississippians having died from the coronavirus.

The state's top health official said Thursday that the numbers of new virus cases are still "far more than we'd like to see," and warned that more deaths will follow.

You Republicans are doing a heck of a job. LOL.

The MSM is listening to the doctors. You're listening to conspiracy theories and lies being spread around the internet by right wing media mostly radio guys who half our dead because of covid
You have just confirmed that you are in fact limited to what the MSM has engineered for you, and that you absolutely do not look outside the box. You are also correct that I read every lie, conspiracy theory, propaganda, and absolutely EVERYTHING I can get my hands on, from EVERYWHERE in the broad spectrum of media. Fringe left to fringe right. Believe none, read them ALL.

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.
Well, that WOULD explain all those 74%'s from the four events around the time of that Nantucket festival --- four studies showing 74% of the cases were VACCINATED.

In fact, I think this is old news: with an R-nought of R8, obviously everyone will catch it. The vaccines don't work against the virus contagion: if we haven't got that yet, we should have.

I'm still hoping it's true that people don't get it as seriously if they are vaccinated: that's the last pull-back point we have.

ave been. Never did wear a face deal. Get more oxygen that way and less CO2.

If Mississippi were a country, it'd have reported the world's 2nd-most COVID-19 deaths per capita, but Gov. Tate Reeves won't say how he plans to fix it​

The vax does not have anything to do with getting or transmitting Sars cov 2
I think this statement could be accurate, from all the news around vaccinated people catching and passing on Covid. Golly --- remember when it was supposed to be a Silver Bullet? What a bill of goods they sold us.

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

True but we don't die. Unvaccinated people in Mississippi are dying at a very high rate. Can't deny that. It's coming straight from the Republican governors mouth. Now you will call him a RINO. Globalist. Or Deep Stater.

Far fewer of us are dying. The emergency rooms are full of unvaccinated people. But hey, it's your/their lives. Freedom baby!

Link?

Links? You'll forgive me for not taking your word for it.

True but we don't die. Unvaccinated people in Mississippi are dying at a very high rate. Can't deny that. It's coming straight from the Republican governors mouth. Now you will call him a RINO. Globalist. Or Deep Stater.

Not true. Many are dying who have been injected. The R1 strain in kentucky is highly immune to the vaccines.

What? There have been many fully vaccinated who have died from the virus. Why do you deny facts?

Math much? 1 10,000th of one percent have died--5 1,000 of one percent hospitalized. You see this as some kind of proof for your point?
Chance in being hit by lighting in your lifetime =0.0066666666666667%.
Chance dying from Covid after being vaxxed = 0.0001%
From your link:

Do people die from COVID after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?​

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests 99.999% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not have a severe breakthrough case that led to hospitalization or death, CNN reports.

• Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.0001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
  • Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.

Well, that WOULD explain all those 74%'s from the four events around the time of that Nantucket festival --- four studies showing 74% of the cases were VACCINATED.

In fact, I think this is old news: with an R-nought of R8, obviously everyone will catch it. The vaccines don't work against the virus contagion: if we haven't got that yet, we should have.

I'm still hoping it's true that people don't get it as seriously if they are vaccinated: that's the last pull-back point we have.
Well, that does appear to be true. My main gripe is in the left using the unvaccinated as scapegoats for the spread of the virus when the vaccinated also spread the virus and get sick, particularly when the left know this to be true and yet still blame the unvaccinated while they let the vaccinated do whatever the hell they want, spreading the virus.

Well, that does appear to be true. My main gripe is in the left using the unvaccinated as scapegoats for the spread of the virus when the vaccinated also spread the virus and get sick, particularly when the left know this to be true and yet still blame the unvaccinated while they let the vaccinated do whatever the hell they want, spreading the virus.
All this blaming!!! I agree, I hate that.

But I think they've been trying to shift the story, since it was false and everyone now knows it. Now the story is "flatten the curve" yet, yet again ----- keep hospitals from getting overcrowded. I suppose the idea is that the more are vaccinated, the fewer get Covid so bad they have to go to the hospital. But everyone will get it, possibly over and over again.

The hospitalization curve IS topping -- I watch the Hopkins graphs carefully. Can't tell yet re the new cases graph, and the deaths graph is not topping, but deaths are a lagging indicator.

That's right, lefties cannot look outside the box. You are confined within the tiny portion of media that engineers and owns your perspective of the political landscape. What happens outside the msm isn't really happening if you don't read it, right?
What are you taking about? I listen and read more right wing news than left. You have no clue.

All this blaming!!! I agree, I hate that.

But I think they've been trying to shift the story, since it was false and everyone now knows it. Now the story is "flatten the curve" yet, yet again ----- keep hospitals from getting overcrowded. I suppose the idea is that the more are vaccinated, the fewer get Covid so bad they have to go to the hospital. But everyone will get it, possibly over and over again.

The hospitalization curve IS topping -- I watch the Hopkins graphs carefully. Can't tell yet re the new cases graph, and the deaths graph is not topping, but deaths are a lagging indicator.
We will never get a handle on this thing if the left continue blaming everything on the unvaccinated and the unmasked while the vaccinated and the masked are allowed to do whatever the hell they want, which in turn actually spreads the virus more than the unvaccinated and unmasked do.

Not true. Many are dying who have been injected. The R1 strain in kentucky is highly immune to the vaccines.
I see you watch the Covid news carefully too --- I also picked that one up, just a couple days ago. Nursing home, 45 people caught it quickly, most or all vaccinated. I am concerned about this one, but maybe it will be a flash-in-the-pan like Lambda and Mu. I hope we don't have wave after wave of these mutant variants, like influenza.

Forum List

Back