70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

Vaccinated people are the super spreaders. They unknowingly spread Sars because they tend to get fewer symptoms.
That's a legitimate concern. I think it's why many communities are going back to mask mandates, despite vaccinations.

Yep. When they say "90% effective" (or whatever number they're quoting these days) that means it won't work 5% of the time. That means some vaccinated people will still get sick, despite being vaccinated. And some will die. So, what's your point?
The effectiveness of vaccines is a politically motivated statistic being sold by the MSM, the CDC, the Beijing Biden administration, the NIH, the WHO, Big social media, and google. Politically motivated statistics are absolutely worthless.

Masks don't stop Sars cov 2 from spreading.
That's just moronic on the face of it. It's spread through our breath - this much has actually been well researched. Anything that slows down how fast our breath is spreading to those around us will inhibit transmission. How well masks stop the spread is a legitimate question. Maybe it's not enough to warrant their use. But just claiming "Masks don't work" is fucking idiocy. And when you do that, people conclude that you're a fucking idiot. Is that your goal?

The effectiveness of vaccines is a politically motivated statistic being sold by the MSM, the CDC, the Beijing Biden administration, the NIH, the WHO, Big social media, and google. Politically motivated statistics are absolutely worthless.
Once you board the "everything is a conspiracy" train, you lose all contact with reality.

No, they aren't dummy. The vast majority of people dying are unvaccinated. My co-worker sitting right next to me told me her neighbor died of it, and her husband is in the ICU right now. I asked if they were vaccinated. NOPE.

I'm trying to find any examples of a fully vaccinated person dying. I can' find any. But I'm finding lots of unvaccinated deaths. You people don't believe. Sorry, that doesn't matter what you believe. You don't like facts that go against your beliefs.

Lefties do not look beyond the MSM, so you will not find any examples of vaccinated people dying of covid or because of the vaccine itself. You will have to look beyond the engineered reality of the MSM if you are looking for anything outside of the narrative that was engineered for you.

Yep. That's what I mean by "having it". I had both the virus, last Nov, and the vaccine in May. But I have no idea what either is giving me in the way of protection, especially against Delta.
That's because the MSM doesn't want you to know. The answers are outside the box though...

That's just moronic on the face of it. It's spread through our breath - this much has actually been well researched. Anything that slows down how fast our breath is spreading to those around us will inhibit transmission. How well masks stop the spread is a legitimate question. Maybe it's not enough to warrant their use. But just claiming "Masks don't work" is fucking idiocy. And when you do that, people conclude that you're a fucking idiot. Is that your goal?
That propaganda is what the left wants you to believe. Here is how masks work in the real world:

Vaccinated people are dying.

Both figures remain a tiny percentage of the total number of all people who have been vaccinated -- just 0.02% of vaccinated people are hospitalized, and 0.71% have been infected. An even smaller percentage has died: 0.005%.

While vaccinated people are getting COVID-19, the virus' effects are severely blunted in them, and breakthrough cases rarely lead to hospitalizations or deaths. That's why public health officials worldwide continue to stress the importance of vaccination.

The VAST MAJORITY of deaths are unvaccinated.

Once you board the "everything is a conspiracy" train, you lose all contact with reality.
In order to be in contact with reality or the most likely truth, you need to look beyond the tiny portion of the broad spectrum of media that is represented by the MSM. Until you look at the rest of what is going on via the broad spectrum of media, you won't even have your OWN perspective of the political landscape. Your perspective is engineered and own by the MSM.

Both figures remain a tiny percentage of the total number of all people who have been vaccinated -- just 0.02% of vaccinated people are hospitalized, and 0.71% have been infected. An even smaller percentage has died: 0.005%.

While vaccinated people are getting COVID-19, the virus' effects are severely blunted in them, and breakthrough cases rarely lead to hospitalizations or deaths. That's why public health officials worldwide continue to stress the importance of vaccination.

The VAST MAJORITY of deaths are unvaccinated.
Bullshit

Vaccinated people are dying.
Out of more than 51,000 Covid deaths in England between January and July 2021, only 256 occurred after two doses.

They were mostly people at very high risk from illness from Covid-19.
The figures show the high degree of protection from the vaccines against illness and death, the ONS said.
Some deaths after vaccination were always expected because vaccines are not 100% effective, and it takes a couple of weeks after your second dose to build the fullest protection.
Of the 51,281 deaths involving Covid registered in England between 2 January and 2 July 2021:
  • 640 (1.2%) were people who had received both vaccine doses
  • This total includes people who had been infected before they were vaccinated
  • Some 458 deaths (0.8%) were people who died at least 21 days after their second dose
  • Just 256 deaths (0.5%) were people who were both fully vaccinated and who had their first positive PCR test at least 14 days after their second dose
"Breakthrough" deaths - occurring at least two weeks after the second jab along with a first positive PCR Covid test - tend to happen in the most vulnerable, men and those with weakened immune systems, with the average age being 84.
But overall numbers were very small - they accounted for only 0.5% of all deaths from Covid-19 over the first six months of the year.

As more and more people are vaccinated, the numbers of fully vaccinated people infected with Covid who then die from it will also grow - although Covid deaths are much lower now than they were before vaccines.

Forum List

Back