70% Of Calfornia's Doctors are anti obamacare?

Wow! That sounds horrible! Just think how bad it would be if it were true!

Dummy....you are a few days late on that one. Your e-mail friends are slacking.

Hey dumb ass I wasn't asking you to show proof that this was already being discussed, I was asking for proof about it not being true, as you claim.

So Kalifornia is going to lose 70% of it's doctors. Check. Seeing them all give up their Mercedes and McMansions will be quite the sight. I certainly will be looking for that thread.

Last edited:
Hey dumb ass I wasn't asking you to show proof that this was already being discussed, I was asking for proof about it not being true, as you claim.

Read the thread. The lie is exposed in the thread. Get it?

No I'm not reading that fucking thread
I want your proof to what you claim.

Read the thread. The lie is exposed in the thread. Get it? Since you are lazy.......this is what is found on page 11.

Another Obamacare myth exposed: The California doctor 'boycott' - latimes.com

Why don't you produce whitehouse.gov link it's just the same.:eusa_whistle:

You can post your retraction any time now.

Read the thread. The lie is exposed in the thread. Get it? Since you are lazy.......this is what is found on page 11.

Another Obamacare myth exposed: The California doctor 'boycott' - latimes.com

Why don't you produce whitehouse.gov link it's just the same.:eusa_whistle:

You can post your retraction any time now.

As I said you might as well produce a whitehouse.gov link We already know how honest obama is. RIGHT?

So Kalifornia is going to lose 70% of it's doctors. Check. Seeing them all give up their Mercedes and McMansions will be quite the sight. I certainly will be looking for that thread.

Aside from some doctors taking early retirement, doctors won't be closing their doors. They will still practice medicine, they just won't accept obamacare coverage. If they do, they will limit those patients to a low percentage of the patients they will see.

Aside from some doctors taking early retirement, doctors won't be closing their doors. They will still practice medicine, they just won't accept obamacare coverage. If they do, they will limit those patients to a low percentage of the patients they will see.

Mine [Dr.] took early retirement, because he didn't want to be dictated to by the government when it came to practicing medicine that took him eleven years of college, to learn.

Mine [Dr.] took early retirement, because he didn't want to be dictated to by the government when it came to practicing medicine that took him eleven years of college, to learn.

my cousin is a doctor. he said HMO's made it hard enough to manage and put you at the mercy of what insurance companies were willing to pay. Obamacare adds more layers of the same problems. insurance companies are now in total control. he says wit the exception of long term or catastrophic illness having insurance today screws you. with copays and deductibles the patient ends up footing the entire amount the doctors are
eventually paid. doctors bill more than they will ever be paid. insurance companies approve what they will pay and that is based on the out of pockets the patients will end up paying. healthcare has become another government facilitated scam.

Mine took early retirement too. Not only is he gone, but he couldn't be replaced with another doctor. Now the practice is seen by a physician's assistant with a floating doctor who goes from office to office.

The PA is piss poor too. Terrible. You have to have already made the diagnosis yourself before you get there, and made a determination of what prescriptions you need to treat yourself. Otherwise, the PA will "prescribe" becoming a regular viewer of Dr. Oz.

Now why are Doctors in California liberal Mecca going to boycott obamacare? After all a doctor should know that obamacare is a good thing, right?

70% Of Calfornia's Doctors Expected To Boycott Obamacare | Zero Hedge

Oh by the way who will take their place to cover all those millions using obamacare coverage?

Then there's this in Conn:

Undocumented immigrants are expected to make up a larger share of Connecticut's uninsured population next year, putting "new financial pressures on safety-net hospitals" that provide emergency care to everyone, state and national health experts predict.

The Affordable Care Act (ACA) provides coverage options for legal immigrants, but those in the U.S. illegally cannot apply for Medicaid, even if they are poor, or buy coverage at Access Health CT (the new insurance marketplace), even if they have cash. That means undocumented residents without coverage will continue turning to local emergency departments for care at a time when Connecticut hospitals face the loss of millions of dollars in federal and state subsidies to help defray the cost of uncompensated care.

"This is a global problem that isn't going away.

more: The Day - Undocumented immigrants to strain safety-net hospitals in Connecticut | News from southeastern Connecticut

Forum List

Back