7 time felon held at gun point by his victims.....

No, you're wrong.

You have a right to your opinion.

If you are a good guy with a gun and you don't become a bad guy with a gun, your guns won't be taken from you.

If laws are enacted that limit your choice of guns then if you refuse to surrender said guns, you will have become a *bad guy.

*(qualified)

The Constitution states that my right to bear arms shall not be infringed any action that limits that right is an infringement.

Look at you, deliberately and dishonestly trying to conflate the number of shootings - as was the claim - with the number killed.

How did you develop this pathological need to lie?

It's dumb donald. If he couldn't lie he wouldn't have anything to say.

A mass shooting event in the US is 4 or more KILLED not including the Shooter and it is not counted as a mass shooting if criminals are shooting each other and committing crimes.

The Constitution states that my right to bear arms shall not be infringed any action that limits that right is an infringement.
No, your right is qualified and limited in some ways. You can tell me how if you're interested in the discussion. Or don't if that suits your moodiness. We might get around to discussing it without you?

No, your right is qualified and limited in some ways. You can tell me how if you're interested in the discussion. Or don't if that suits your moodiness. We might get around to discussing it without you?
No it's not, "Shall not be infringed" is pretty specific. There are no except for clauses in the 2nd Amendment, as a law abiding citizen my right to bear arms can not be limited.

No it's not, "Shall not be infringed" is pretty specific. There are no except for clauses in the 2nd Amendment, as a law abiding citizen my right to bear arms can not be limited.
Yes, it can be limited. The quick answer is that you can't carry your gun anywhere you choose.
You and your friends can discuss and digest that for a while without me. I'll check back in tomorrow to see if the dust has settled?

Yes, it can be limited. The quick answer is that you can't carry your gun anywhere you choose.
You and your friends can discuss and digest that for a while without me. I'll check back in tomorrow to see if the dust has settled?
You can try any amount of mental gymnastics you want and it does not change the absolute fact that the Constitution of the United States of America states "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

A mass shooting event in the US is 4 or more KILLED not including the Shooter and it is not counted as a mass shooting if criminals are shooting each other and committing crimes.

Actually, they weren't getting enough shootings classified as mass public shootings with the 4 killed number so obama lowered it to 3.......

They were good guys before they joined and I suspect that nearly all of them had guns too before they joined.

In fact, they were all good guys when they were born, as is the popular opinion. Are you suggesting they became bad guys when they got their first BB gun?
Gang members were never good guys. Homo Sapiens is naturally violent. Good guys make a choice to restrain their base instincts.

No, you're wrong.

You have a right to your opinion.

If you are a good guy with a gun and you don't become a bad guy with a gun, your guns won't be taken from you.

If laws are enacted that limit your choice of guns then if you refuse to surrender said guns, you will have become a *bad guy.

*(qualified)
In that case a very large percentage of American citizens will become “bad guys” overnight, but still won’t prey on innocent people. I know a considerable number of gun owners and I can’t think of any that would surrender their guns.

Neither the right to walk down the street, nor a Canadian's right to own guns, needs to be stated.

Only limitations on the particular guns is necessary..

And of course it's proven by the statistics, compared to America, that our system lacks nothing that's essential.

Is it fair to say that America's 2A is largely responsible for most of the mass shooting? (+-700 in 2022)
So rights don’t need to be stated in your opinion. That makes sense since your fellow Canadian subjects can be punished for speech. Only a brainwashed drone like you could even pretend something so stupid. Citizens of the United States learned the hard way the rights and governmental limitations have to be clearly stated. After all, our revolution was started by men just wanted their rights as Englishmen respected by King and Parliament.

That would be subjective, depending on what you decide makes a bad guy. As is the case with those who become terrorists or freedom fighters.

I'm going to maintain that those who join a gang are good guys, relatively speaking, until they commit a crime with a gun.

I'm always open to hearing different opinions if they are stated in a reasonably rational way. Calling my opinion 'bullshit' isn't reasonable.
When a person uses terror to achieve an objective they are a terrorist. There is no such thing as a “freedom fighter” who uses terror.

That would be subjective, depending on what you decide makes a bad guy. As is the case with those who become terrorists or freedom fighters.

I'm going to maintain that those who join a gang are good guys, relatively speaking, until they commit a crime with a gun.

I'm always open to hearing different opinions if they are stated in a reasonably rational way. Calling my opinion 'bullshit' isn't reasonable.
You aren’t open to any opinion that doesn’t match your own in every jot and tittle.

You aren’t open to any opinion that doesn’t match your own in every jot and tittle.

Dumb Donald openly praises China and their fascism, so that should give you an inkling of the type of mental midget you are dealing with.

This is good news and an exciting story. But in reality it is rare. In 2020, there have been 45,222 gun deaths in USA. Here.

Most people in USA have seen triumph of good guys with guns over bad guys with guns in thousands of TV shows.

Forum List

Back