7 stories Barack Obama doesn't want told

Not very clever.

You couldn't even put it in your own words so you stole mine.

Shows you're not as orignal a thinker as you would want to be.

My intent was to show your shollow partisanship.
My version was just as valid as yours.

What you've shown is that you're good at being a parrot but it's a little tougher for you to come up with valid reasons to support your own conclusions.

You steal other folks words and you project the shortcomings of your side onto us.

Not very effectively I might add.

LMAO.

Thanks.

I showed evidence that Bush did the tarp and spent or commited nearly all of it by dec 2008 and you fools still persist in this idiotic idea that it was Obama.

You have shown nothing except your inability to accept facts and an insistance that your silly "opinions" make facts irrelavant.

Quite a few of these are likely to be his undoing. I thought the 'President of the World' angle was a good one. He is way too concerned with the worlds view of us and not concerned enough of our own best interests. Obviously, how the world views us is important but it's not gonna put bread on the table of American famillies during this recession. His priorities are fucked.

If he seems more concerned with the world view, it's because he is acutely aware that our economy largely depends upon a global economy these days. We need better trade relations with China in particular, but it's a delicate road because they own so much of our debt. The US needs to start producing something that other nations want and need, including China, for that balance to be leveled. Until then, I don't see jobs lost during this recession coming back. They will need NEW industryfor job creation because we currently have nothing new or unique to sell.

"...our economy largely depends upon a global economy these days..."

You have that backwards.

In terms of exports, the United States is more than twice as prolific as the next nearest nation.

I've heard that, but I don't know which industries it's based on. Big ticket stuff or widgets?The trade deficit continues to hovers around $175 billion, or nearly 5% of GDP because Americans continue to consume much more than we produce and borrow too much from the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Nobody, except you, is talking about ancient history, bub. :rolleyes:

that is the problem in this country....anything over 4 or 5 years is ancient history....

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

George Santayana

People that like to vote Democrat invented the phrase.."That is so last week...or so yesterday". They like to be hip.....up to date. Wise old men are just wrinkled old farts to them. Fuck tradition. Tradition is for squares. They're too smart to be into tradition.

Image is everything to them.

That's why a fake like Obama was able to so easily pull the wool over their eyes. They see themselves in him. They want to be like him.

He's a shallow and uncaring as they are. And the fact that they know they are uncaring makes them want to advertise their capacity to care to anyone who will listen to them. But deep down inside they could give a flying-fuck. They're too busy trying to keep up with the latest trends to be genuinely concerned.

Yeah, that's the reason. :cuckoo:

Little Barry is a narcissist because of BOOOOSH!

Little Barry has surrounded himself with Chicago political thugs because of BOOOOSH!

Little Barry is spending money like it falls out of the sky because of BOOOOSH!

Little Barry can't speak coherently without the teleprompter because of BOOOOSH!

Little Barry looks like the waffling wimp he is on the world stage because of BOOOOSH!

Lather...Rinse....Repeat.

Time to grow up, Dude. Your little tantrums are getting old.

Little Barry has surrounded himself with Chicago political thugs because of BOOOOSH!

Little Barry can't speak coherently without the teleprompter because of BOOOOSH!

Little Barry looks like the waffling wimp he is on the world stage because of BOOOOSH!

Whatever.

You couldn't keep anything honest if your life depended upon it.

Try five years

You should know by now that the mere mention of George W. Bush brings out all the anger suppressed by the right, who (on this board) will consistently deny they ever supported him in the first place. That's why it's useless to bring up the past administration at all. They like to pretend it fell into a black hole, never leaving its mark, and never to be resurrected. It is pathetically ignorant.

OK...I SUPPORTED BUSH. I ALWAYS SUPPORTED HIM.

I DON'T CARE IF IT HAIRLIPS EVERY LIBERAL IN SAN FRANCISCO.

There goes one more lie out the window Fuck nuts.

You're the exception, not the rule then. But I admire your honesty.

Let me get this straight. We're going to pass a health care plan written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, signed by a president that also hasn't read it, and who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's nearly broke

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Bite me.

I haven't supported a single republican --federal, state or local-- since '94.

Try your lame brained strawmen and sweeping generalizations over at DU and HuffnpuffPo.

Then get over yourself and realise I was talking about those who have supported him and now deny it.

You are not the only person here.
How 'bout you get over yourself and quit making sweeping generalizations about people you know nothing about?

I know a lot of the people rightfully skewering the hell out of boyking from here and elsewhere, and most of them didn't support the Shrub either.

You fail yet again.

Then we're just supposed to take your word for that? Sure. Unless the majority posting on behalf of the non-Bush conservative right are very, very young, then they are lying.

I showed evidence that Bush did the tarp and spent or commited nearly all of it by dec 2008 and you fools still persist in this idiotic idea that it was Obama.

You have shown nothing except your inability to accept facts and an insistance that your silly "opinions" make facts irrelavant.

Obama was a part of every facet of the TARP.

He spent nearly half of it on God only knows what.

Then he warped the purpose of the program into a bullying tactic against capitalists.

The damage TARP has done almost exclusively happen on his watch and the effect of his misuse of the program resulted in the panic that it caused in the private sector. Everyone is worrying about govenmental intervention now. Jobs are being lost by the millions. Companies are in dire straits because they don't know what to expect next from this administration. Nobody and I mean NOBODY trusts the Obama Administration.

For the longest time when he felt he could gain something from it he had his State Run media telling us how bad things are and now that that doesn't seem to work in his favor now he wants to lie to us and paint a rosy picture of a recovering economy.....despite numerous indicators that the economy hasn't improved at all. Any effect the influx of cash from TARP and the Porkulous Bill have had will soon wear off and because none of it has improved productivity nor improved the atmosphere for job creation the economy is set to crash even further.

Let me get this straight. We're going to pass a health care plan written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, signed by a president that also hasn't read it, and who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's nearly broke

Sure. And this is fundamentally different from the last 8 years or so in what way?

Other than maybe the smoking and obese things.

Ohh I am sure that all of congress read all of the patriot act or pill bill and fully understood them and all the implications?

Last edited:
Old history and yet they continue to compare Obama to FDR...

Obama compares himself to every great president we've had.

WE aren't comparing him to anyone other then Jimmy Carter.

Jimmy Carter at least had one term. Obama will not be in office for a year until January. You might also remember that even the conservative icon Ronald Reagan, also dealing with a recession which began with Carter, saw his popularity drop to the 40's during his first year in office.

Obama was a part of every facet of the TARP.

He spent nearly half of it on God only knows what.

Then he warped the purpose of the program into a bullying tactic against capitalists.

The damage TARP has done almost exclusively happen on his watch and the effect of his misuse of the program resulted in the panic that it caused in the private sector. Everyone is worrying about govenmental intervention now. Jobs are being lost by the millions. Companies are in dire straits because they don't know what to expect next from this administration. Nobody and I mean NOBODY trusts the Obama Administration.

For the longest time when he felt he could gain something from it he had his State Run media telling us how bad things are and now that that doesn't seem to work in his favor now he wants to lie to us and paint a rosy picture of a recovering economy.....despite numerous indicators that the economy hasn't improved at all. Any effect the influx of cash from TARP and the Porkulous Bill have had will soon wear off and because none of it has improved productivity nor improved the atmosphere for job creation the economy is set to crash even further.

The bulk of the tarp was handed out or commited by Dec 2008.

Whatever.

You couldn't keep anything honest if your life depended upon it.

Odd then that I've posted several facts here. Have you?

Oh gawd, now we're REALLY going off topic.

Forum List

Back