7 States Sue Biden Over Loan Forgiveness Plan

But the free market has cities competing for his HQ to come there, Dumbass. There is a financial benefit to a city to have it there.

There are no free markets but you knew that when you posted that.

Nor true overall. We are not speaking home schoolers.

Neither am I. I'm talking about someone who wants to be a teacher in a Florida public school.

A teaching certificate is required. A college degree is not.

Banks made loans that went bad

And they went bad how? By people not paying them back?

GM made decisions that went bad

Absolutely irrelevant to this conversation...

Always proving your ignorance, stupidity, and utter laziness. NOT THAT YOU EVER READ THEM

Your numbers don't add up to your bullshit claims.

Thanks for doing the legwork to prove once again you are a lying sack of KKKanadian shit.

We will have to see if he does or not.
So you can't show me his authority do to this. You know why? He doesn't have it. Spending has to originate in Congress. This is straight from the Constitution, but you don't know shit about that.

If we can bail out those who made poor business decisions we can bail out those who made poor education decisions.
Once again, show me where in the Constitution the govt has the authority to do either.

There are no free markets but you knew that when you posted that.
Hey stupid, cities compete for these facilities. That's the free market.

I'm not surprised you are completely clueless when it comes to such things.

And not my problem.

I didn't ask if it was your problem. I asked you why those loans went bad.

It's okay i you don't know the answer, but trying to dodge the question just makes you look sad and pathetic...

It is absolutely relevant.

No, it's really not. And, like every other thing you say, you're unable to demonstrate how what you say is true...

They should do things because it's the right thing to do not because it makes them look good

I would probably agree that many of the people getting the relief probably don't need it, which is my problem with the EO in its current form. But I see nothing 'wrong' with giving distressed borrowers a chance to reduce their burden. I'd settle for just letting them discharge it in bankruptcy, which they can't do with student loan debt.

I would probably agree that many of the people getting the relief probably don't need it, which is my problem with the EO in its current form. But I see nothing 'wrong' with giving distressed borrowers a chance to reduce their burden. I'd settle for just letting them discharge it in bankruptcy, which they can't do with student loan debt.
Nothing wrong? You mean, other than being unconstitutional?

Forum List

Back