7 Open 'Leftist Threats That Political Terror Is Coming To America Whether Trump Wins Or Not '

If the democrats do more than talk shit, they will be very sorry.
They have been doing more. They are attacking, murdering, sabotaging our economy, rewriting all of history, and telling us they will kill more than they already do and we chuckle.

We deserve what we get. We should be declaring full scale all out war, which would mean attacking the sources. Eliminating soros, his family and target everyone that is on his payroll, and have done his bidding. That would include world leaders, religious leaders (like the pope) and others.

That is what it will take. Armageddon should happen sooner than later. The tribulations are upon us.
The FBI setup the MI idiots who agreed to kidnap Gretchen Witmer.
The best revenge is electing Trump for another 4-years and watching their heads explode.

Some of the major prepper channels are saying that the left is more organized than we believe. There are maps of many major cities and people are being trained how to deal with national guard response. The plan is to starve off supplies to major cities in several major cites at once.

Hmm..., I always carry an extra 12 round clip with me. Yanever know when you need more shots in Zombie land.
My recommendation to you is practice, practice, practice.....
....and get a good gun mounted aiming lazar.

New Topics

Forum List

Back