7 Lies in Less than 2 Minutes

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Just a reminder of the Promises. Think about them when considering the Reality.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErR7i2onW0]7 Lies[/ame]

So, what are the "secrets"? Oh, you don't know because it's a "secret".

Corporate welfare? Isn't that what "economic reform" is all about?

I don't know. Republicans want some kind of "check list". We just finished with the most "secretive" administration in US history.

The truth is, it doesn't matter what Obama does. Republicans hate him. With a passion and depth never seen before in this country. Of course, for a party that want to beautify confederate "heroes", it's no surprise.

Republicans try to say Bush was equally hated but once again, the truth is, Bush had the highest approval rating by any president in history. The left didn't hate Bush. The feeling they felt was "disgust". And that was "earned" though incompetency and anti American policies that are still causing suffering.

Enjoy your hate. Not hoping it works out for you. I want our president to succeed, NOT fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting Obama speaking for himself is a sign of hate?

ROFL!

7 Lies

What's even more amazing is, people believed that shit, and what's even more amazing that that, is there's still people that support him, even after he's been exposed as one of the grandest liars and radicals this country has ever seen.

7 Lies

What's even more amazing is, people believed that shit, and what's even more amazing that that, is there's still people that support him, even after he's been exposed as one of the grandest liars and radicals this country has ever seen.

Radicals? Now that IS funny.

Forum List

Back