7 foot basketball player arrested for raping 18 year old woman. What should his punishment be?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
7 foot basketball player arrested for raping 18 year old woman - full article + photos

A 7-foot-tall, 300-pound college basketball prospect from Kentucky was arrested for allegedly raping and sexually assaulting an 18-year-old woman in a daylong attack, according to local reports.

Jacob Walter, 18, the son of former NFL Bengals player Joe Walter, met up with the young woman at a house on Tuesday, but she told him she did not want to have sex with him because she was not feeling well, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

I have a few questions
1. What should his punishment be?
2. Does size become a factor when considering sentencing length? E.g. Would a huge and tall person be punished more harshly than if a small tiny man raped a girl? or does it depend on the damage done?
3.Why do we rarely hear stories of women raping men? (happened to me about 4 years ago)
jacob-walter.jpg

7 foot basketball player arrested for raping 18 year old woman - full article + photos

A 7-foot-tall, 300-pound college basketball prospect from Kentucky was arrested for allegedly raping and sexually assaulting an 18-year-old woman in a daylong attack, according to local reports.

Jacob Walter, 18, the son of former NFL Bengals player Joe Walter, met up with the young woman at a house on Tuesday, but she told him she did not want to have sex with him because she was not feeling well, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

I have a few questions
2. Does size become a factor when considering sentencing length? E.g. Would a huge and tall person be punished more harshly than if a small tiny man raped a girl? or does it depend on the damage done?
3.Why do we rarely hear stories of women raping men? (happened to me about 4 years ago)
jacob-walter.jpg
In the Trump era, probably just probation like the Baylor rapist just got.

Particularly egregious crimes such as murder, rape and voter fraud should be punished with a mandatory death penalty.

It's not like you can rehabilitate a rapist.

Hang him if it was really violent. If not, several years in prison. Possibly even probation.

What's the deal with these "lacerations"? That's troubling.

Last edited:
Anyone remember the infamous "Marvelous" Marvin Brown? As a 6' 9" kid, he held up a liquor store a few blocks from his home in the ghetto.

Not the sharpest of tacks.

That depends. How rich and/or well-connected are his parents?

I have a few questions
jacob-walter.jpg
All this time I thought you were a girl

I have a few questions
jacob-walter.jpg

First, why are we discussing the punishment, before we have concrete proof of a crime?

If..... *IF* someone was in fact raped, then the punishment should be death.

I have a few questions
jacob-walter.jpg
Size doesn’t matter

I have a few questions
jacob-walter.jpg

You don't "punish" somebody for receiving an accusation. They have to actually be convicted first.

Even if that happens, an anonymous message board containing all the circumstances and cross examination that can fit into a thirty-second read is no basis for a system of justice. Thus the question is inoperative.

If any confirmation at all of that is needed, just look how many wags are putting this guy to death, dismemberment and 'bleeding to death' without even a conviction.

Forum List

Back