7/22: Shocking News from the World of Science: Vax Jabs Won’t Keep You from Catching and Spreading the ChiCom Flu

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who woulda thunk!?

Yet another conspiracy that gets you banned in social media becomes undeniable reality.
272BA824-40B8-4EC5-821B-7A1274A3C635.jpeg

Just had a fully jabbed 4X boosted couple I know come down with it bad, another friend went on a River cruise with 200 fully jabbed all tested passengers and 12 people had the ChiCom flu a week into the cruise.

Who woulda thunk!?

Yet another conspiracy that gets you banned in social media becomes undeniable reality.
View attachment 666464
Just had a fully jabbed 4X boosted couple I know come down with it bad, another friend went on a River cruise with 200 fully jabbed all tested passengers and 12 people had the ChiCom flu a week into the cruise.
The jabs will still protect the person jabbed.

My ex wife is a nurse... she has had two vaccines and two boosters and she got covid last week... she was as sick as a dog... I went and stayed a few days with her when she couldn't even get out of bed... I almost called the hospital to set up a time to take her in... she is better today but still very weak....
It makes me wonder if Joe's pal Xi is still shipping out new variants....

The new variants need a different jab.

It's not like they haven't known this two years ago....
But what they aren't exactly sure of is which variant is going to be dominant in the coming year.

The antibody cocktails are mostly worthless at this point.

It's almost like the first year in medications available. No antibodies and no vaccines.
Good luck!

We are set up for an even worse infection rate than last year with Covid fatigue running rampant and nobody protecting themselves or others. People will show up with sore throats and feeling tired at anything and everything, infecting everyone because nobody will wear a mask.

Meh....another year of Darwin awards is coming.

Why is it that people who didn't get the vaccine are still whining about it when no one is even enforcing COVID restrictions anymore?

The new variants need a different jab.

It's not like they haven't known this two years ago....
But what they aren't exactly sure of is which variant is going to be dominant in the coming year.

The antibody cocktails are mostly worthless at this point.

It's almost like the first year in medications available. No antibodies and no vaccines.
Good luck!

We are set up for an even worse infection rate than last year with Covid fatigue running rampant and nobody protecting themselves or others. People will show up with sore throats and feeling tired at anything and everything, infecting everyone because nobody will wear a mask.

Meh....another year of Darwin awards is coming.

I just had a bad cold/mild flu and stayed home 2 days, would have done the same pre-COVID. (I know it wasn't COVID because 3 tests in 3 days came back negative).

Rule of thumb, you have a fever, don't go out. I had to eat 2 hotel nights due to being sick.

By accident or design, Covid-19 has become a very effective way to control large groups of people. We are now flying over the cuckoo's nest.

Forum List

Back