What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7/22: Shocking News from the World of Science: Vax Jabs Won’t Keep You from Catching and Spreading the ChiCom Flu

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why is it that people who didn't get the vaccine are still whining about it when no one is even enforcing COVID restrictions anymore?
Tell that to the 22,000 military men and women Brandon wants to fire and all those who already got fired for refusing the snake oil.

scruffy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
By accident or design, Covid-19 has become a very effective way to control large groups of people. We are now flying over the cuckoo's nest.
Yes. That is one theory. They were testing the percentage of penetration.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
The jabs will still protect the person jabbed.
No. I had Covid three months after the second shot, a bad case, symptoms for four months. The shots are worthless, IMO. And I didn't, but my husband had racing-heart symptoms for months after his shots, and there are news articles claiming that's due to the shots.

We've all been pwned.

Blues Man

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tell that to the 22,000 military men and women Brandon wants to fire and all those who already got fired for refusing the snake oil.
So what?

They don't have to get the shot and an employer can fire anyone for any reason right?

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So what?

They don't have to get the shot and an employer can fire anyone for any reason right?
Yes. My body my choice is bullshit.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List