68% of FOX viewers blame left wing for January 6th...trying to make trump look bad

This is just incredible!
Have the Capitol Police, Pelosi, Mayor Bowser been questioned about the woefully understaffed security Jim? How about Ray Epps? How about the "bi-partisan panel" of 9 rabid Trump haters?

Have the Capitol Police, Pelosi, Mayor Bowser been questioned about the woefully understaffed security Jim? How about Ray Epps? How about the "bi-partisan panel" of 9 rabid Trump haters?
This just proves that the majority of FOX viewers are brain dead. I am sure all of them would be happy to testify....unlike the trump enablers who refuse to talk.

NO... WE have fascism sitting in the White House... The ones who are inflicting harm on the Citizens of the US all to "ENSURE LIBERAL WORLD ORDER"... You fukwits are exposed for the traitors you are...
The trump mob will be receiving indictments soon. Clark, Eastman, and Rudy will be first in line for trying to overturn an election.

This is just incredible!
I don't which is more incredible, your gullibility or insincerity. This Yahoo poll asked if left-wing protesters had any involvement in the Jan.6 protests. Do you even read what you post?

I don't which is more incredible, your gullibility or insincerity. This Yahoo poll asked if left-wing protesters had any involvement in the Jan.6 protests. Do you even read what you post?
And they didn't. It was ALL a planned couple attempt brought by the giant orange turd...trump.

New Topics

Forum List

Back