68% error rate in Michigan votes acceptable when FEC allowable error rate is 0.008% and we are to accept it???

Seriously...who did the audit? What is their track record? What is their address?

Anyone know?
Seriously... why don't you do a little work and find out! I'll give you a head start!
Now I know your attention span is short but this is a little more complicated than a 30 second attention span maybe able to handle!
Here is a part of the report:
View attachment 429588

Now more FACTS for peabrain...

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
What is their track record?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Pretty basic questions. Doesn’t it bother you that you Are the one endorsing this and can’t find out?
YOU dumb ASS! Read the above link!
The company web site Welcome to ASOG!

Great...you answered the first question. Now move on to the second...

What is their track record?--how often have they done this?
Who hired them?--Who hired them to do this particular audit
What is their address? --No address seems to be on their website.
Their address was removed for good reason! Dummies like you that can't stand the truth would physically damage à la mode de, ANTIFA/BLM and all you Anti-American terrorists!
God you are so full of shit.... The audit company that says they are staffed by intel professionals has "removed" their address from their website.

I know how to get their address and have off the WEB you dummy!
Obviously you show your lack of intelligence by not figuring out how to find this out!
More importantly it truly shows how dumb people like you really are!

Aren't you tired of pretending that there is even a whiff of legitimacy to all of this bullshit?

You guys have broadcast that there was north koreans dropping off ballots in Maine (not the west coast--Maine).

You guys have claimed that the US Army staged a raid in Germany and recovered a server--and lost 5 soldiers.
Really...even a slimeball like yourself could muster some decency to know that whenever you guys put out shit like THAT there are some nervous mothers and fathers who wonder if it may be their sons who are supposedly getting killed.

Really dude...you need to grow the fuck up.
But lets move on and see just how bizarre you're going to get on this.

What other audits have they done?

Let me guess....they won't list those because of some security concern right?

How long have they been in business? Is that a matter of security also?

Any reason why the people in Michigan hired a firm with a Texas area code to do an audit?

What is the political contribution history of the auditor? You guys love to point out that the press is biased because they contribute to democrats....wouldn't that mean that the auditor's financials are fair game in that case too?
Hey... if everything was on the up and up, i.e. Democrats had strictly followed the laws especially regarding fraud as the GOP has,
why are you defending them? I've always repeated that Shakespeare phrase.."Methinks thou dost protest too much".
I've always thought the accused was innocent until proven guilty. So why the protests?

Seriously...who did the audit? What is their track record? What is their address?

Anyone know?
Seriously... why don't you do a little work and find out! I'll give you a head start!
Now I know your attention span is short but this is a little more complicated than a 30 second attention span maybe able to handle!
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Pretty basic questions. Doesn’t it bother you that you Are the one endorsing this and can’t find out?

Their address was removed for good reason! Dummies like you that can't stand the truth would physically damage à la mode de, ANTIFA/BLM and all you Anti-American terrorists!
God you are so full of shit.... The audit company that says they are staffed by intel professionals has "removed" their address from their website.

Obviously you show your lack of intelligence by not figuring out how to find this out!

Aren't you tired of pretending that there is even a whiff of legitimacy to all of this bullshit?

You guys have broadcast that there was north koreans dropping off ballots in Maine (not the west coast--Maine).

You guys have claimed that the US Army staged a raid in Germany and recovered a server--and lost 5 soldiers.
Really...even a slimeball like yourself could muster some decency to know that whenever you guys put out shit like THAT there are some nervous mothers and fathers who wonder if it may be their sons who are supposedly getting killed.

Any reason why the people in Michigan hired a firm with a Texas area code to do an audit?

What is the political contribution history of the auditor? You guys love to point out that the press is biased because they contribute to democrats....wouldn't that mean that the auditor's financials are fair game in that case too?
Hey... if everything was on the up and up, i.e. Democrats had strictly followed the laws especially regarding fraud as the GOP has,
why are you defending them? I've always repeated that Shakespeare phrase.."Methinks thou dost protest too much".
I've always thought the accused was innocent until proven guilty. So why the protests?

Again...what audits has this group done in the past?
Again...how long have they been in business?
Again, who hired them?
Again, why would a county in Michigan hire a firm with a Dallas, TX area code to do these audits?
Again, what is the politics of the founder?

Says the shit fer brains moron who was all in on the dumbest conspiracy theory in history. "Dona twump colludified wid BIG FOOT and the LOCH NESS mosta to have RUSHA keep Hillary fwom being queen."

Consuming so much commie azzjelly has really done a number on your sanity.

That goes for all of the Trump cultists. They willingly accepted so many different strange foreign bodily fluids into every orifice. It really did a number on them.

Says the shit fer brains moron who was all in on the dumbest conspiracy theory in history. "Dona twump colludified wid BIG FOOT and the LOCH NESS mosta to have RUSHA keep Hillary fwom being queen."

Consuming so much commie azzjelly has really done a number on your sanity.

That goes for all of the Trump cultists. They willingly accepted so many different strange foreign bodily fluids into every orifice. It really did a number on them.

Sure sploogy.

1608149978889.png

Why do you think that chart shows a problem.?

I tried to talk about that chart with you before. You didn't respond. I imagine the same will happen again, because fascist ratfuks are known for their cowardice.

To summarize, that chart shows stats of mail ballots rejected FOR ANY REASON -- not just for signature mismatches, as you dishonestly implied. The vast majority of mail ballots that get disqualified are disqualifed for arriving late. Since 2020 saw a massive push from everyone to get ballots mailed as early as possible, one expects there would be fewer late ballots, and thus a much lower disqualification rate, so the chart shows no wrongdoing.

You won't care. Your lie serves the goals of your fascist party, so you'll keep repeating the lie. The cult commands, you obey.

Why do you think that chart shows a problem.?

I tried to talk about that chart with you before. You didn't respond. I imagine the same will happen again, because fascist ratfuks are known for their cowardice.

To summarize, that chart shows stats of mail ballots rejected FOR ANY REASON -- not just for signature mismatches, as you dishonestly implied. The vast majority of mail ballots that get disqualified are disqualifed for arriving late. Since 2020 saw a massive push from everyone to get ballots mailed as early as possible, one expects there would be fewer late ballots, and thus a much lower disqualification rate, so the chart shows no wrongdoing.

You won't care. Your lie serves the goals of your fascist party, so you'll keep repeating the lie. The cult commands, you obey.
YOUR opinion! NO FACTS. NO LINKS. Why in the hell should ANYONE believe what you write?
Provide links like I do! Until then, totally ignorant subjective opinion! Provide FACTS!

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Again, who hired them?
Again, why would a county in Michigan hire a firm with a Dallas, TX area code to do these audits?
AGAIN Did you read this?
https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/...n_forensics_report_[121320]_v2_[redacted].pdf
From the above... LINK ...no guesses easy to find!
A. WHO WE ARE
  1. My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas County, Texas. I hold an MBA from Harvard University, and a political science degree from Duke University. I have worked with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), among other organizations, and have run businesses all over the world, many of which are highly technical in nature. I have served on technical government panels.
  2. I am part of the management team of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC, (ASOG). ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency. It provides a range of security services, but has a particular emphasis on cybersecurity, open source investigation and penetration testing of networks. We employ a wide variety of cyber and cyber forensic analysts. We have patents pending in a variety of applications from novel network security applications to SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) protection and safe browsing solutions for the dark and deep web. For this report, I have relied on these experts and resources.
B. PURPOSE AND PRELIMINARY CONCLUSIONS
  1. The purpose of this forensic audit is to test the integrity of Dominion Voting System in how it performed in Antrim County, Michigan for the 2020 election.
  2. We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Again, who hired them?
AGAIN Did you read this?
https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/...n_forensics_report_[121320]_v2_[redacted].pdf
A. WHO WE ARE
  1. My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas County, Texas. I hold an MBA from Harvard University, and a political science degree from Duke University. I have worked with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), among other organizations, and have run businesses all over the world, many of which are highly technical in nature. I have served on technical government panels.
  2. I am part of the management team of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC, (ASOG). ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency. It provides a range of security services, but has a particular emphasis on cybersecurity, open source investigation and penetration testing of networks. We employ a wide variety of cyber and cyber forensic analysts. We have patents pending in a variety of applications from novel network security applications to SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) protection and safe browsing solutions for the dark and deep web. For this report, I have relied on these experts and resources.
  1. The purpose of this forensic audit is to test the integrity of Dominion Voting System in how it performed in Antrim County, Michigan for the 2020 election.
  2. We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.
Cool story bro.

Some guy says he worked with a bunch of federal agencies says it and, since he's politically aligned with you...presto! You believe him.

Again, who hired them?

Oh, and by the way...don't you feel dumber than usual to state that a company made up of professionals from the "Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency" are too scared to list their physical address?

Gee...this "company" doesn't even list a PO Box. LOL

The Laptop story was bullshit....as you know. This nugget is bullshit on steroids X 1000

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Again, who hired them?
AGAIN Did you read this?
A. WHO WE ARE
Cool story bro.

Some guy says he worked with a bunch of federal agencies says it and, since he's politically aligned with you...presto! You believe him.

Again, who hired them?

Oh, and by the way...don't you feel dumber than usual to state that a company made up of professionals from the "Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency" are too scared to list their physical address?

The Laptop story was bullshit....as you know. This nugget is bullshit on steroids X 1000
Who says? YOU??? Really! You know all this because YOU have personally visited their site in Texas?
See this is why people don't believe crap from the MSM and then people like you! NEVER any links. Substantiation!
AND YOU are right though about listing the address! Violent groups like ANTIFA/BLM and their ilk have made violent threats to the company.
I got the address because I evidently know more about how to use the Internet than you dummies!
GET facts please!

Who says? YOU??? Really! You know all this because YOU have personally visited their site in Texas?
See this is why people don't believe crap from the MSM and then people like you! NEVER any links. Substantiation!
AND YOU are right though about listing the address! Violent groups like ANTIFA/BLM and their ilk have made violent threats to the company.
I got the address because I evidently know more about how to use the Internet than you dummies!
GET facts please!

Apparently they have no site in Texas. No address. Not even a PO Box.

Please link to the threats you say were made against this company.

Please show us the address.

My guess is that you just told two lies. There were no threats and you have no address.

Again, who hired them?

• The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

• The results of the Antrim County 2020 election are not certifiable. This is a result of machine and/or software error, not human error.
  • The tabulation log for the forensic examination of the server for Antrim County from December 6, 2020consists of 15,676 individual events, of which 10,667 or 68.05% of the events were recorded errors. These errors resulted in overall tabulation errors or ballots being sent to adjudication. This high error rates proves the Dominion Voting System is flawed and does not meet state or federal election laws

68% ERROR rate is acceptable????
the law says 0.5% error rate.. 68% isn’t a red flag?

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Again, who hired them?
AGAIN Did you read this?
A. WHO WE ARE
Cool story bro.

Again, who hired them?

AGAIN If you knew how to use the Internet, Allied Security Operations Group, LLC office location is easily found! I'm not going to teach a dumb shit
how to find that information! Especially someone so stupid as you!
I found it in less than a 2 minute search. But of course idiots like you don't know how...again just shows are truly uninformed people like you are!
But PLEASE continue to illustrate how dumb you are! Certainly helps fortify the image that people like you are truly ignorant and uninformed! So thanks ! Keep up posting those dumb inane and uninformed comments! I really appreciate it!

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Again, who hired them?
AGAIN Did you read this?
A. WHO WE ARE
Cool story bro.

Again, who hired them?

AGAIN If you knew how to use the Internet, Allied Security Operations Group, LLC office location is easily found! I'm not going to teach a dumb shit
I found it in less than a 2 minute search. But of course idiots like you don't know how...again just shows are truly uninformed people like you are!
But PLEASE continue to illustrate how dumb you are! Certainly helps fortify the image that people like you are truly ignorant and uninformed! So thanks ! Keep up posting those dumb inane and uninformed comments! I really appreciate it!

Translation: There is no address for ASO...they have no track record in doing audits, there is no business so they are not even in business....they were not hired and the founder is a blob supporter.

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Again, who hired them?
AGAIN Did you read this?
A. WHO WE ARE
Cool story bro.

Again, who hired them?

Translation: There is no address for ASO...they have no track record in doing audits, there is no business so they are not even in business....they were not hired and the founder is a blob supporter.

So you were repeatedly given the exact information you demanded like a 2 year old.....but refuse to read it.

Nice job doofus.

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Again, who hired them?
AGAIN Did you read this?
A. WHO WE ARE
Cool story bro.

Again, who hired them?

YOU are so stupid!
Russel Ramsland CEO of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC was just a few moments ago on NewsMax.
He reiterated the 68.05% error rate of Antrim County MI sustained.
Joe Biden votes being “weighted” at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.
Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.
Modifications made to voting machines after statuatory cutoff dates for changes.
Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton’s primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems. Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.
But most importantly though he said within a couple of days some extremely disturbing news will be released regarding Dominion.
He also mentioned this from the Dominion training manual.
On December 6, 2020 a Dominion Voting Systems machine that was sequestered in Ware county Georgia revealed weighted vote counting after a forensic audit was conducted. The shocking results show that the machine reported 87% votes counted for President Trump and 113% counted for candidate Joe Biden. Essentially, an algorithm was discovered which altered the vote totals for each candidate.
If you weren't so dumb you'd be able to look up Allied Security Operations Group, LLC incorporated you'd find this you dummy!
Now I'm not going to give the URL because I doubt you know how to click!

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 6.43.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 6.43.43 PM.png

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Again, who hired them?
AGAIN Did you read this?
A. WHO WE ARE
Cool story bro.

Again, who hired them?

YOU are so stupid!
Russel Ramsland CEO of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC was just a few moments ago on NewsMax.
He reiterated the 68.05% error rate of Antrim County MI sustained.
Joe Biden votes being “weighted” at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.
Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.
Modifications made to voting machines after statuatory cutoff dates for changes.
Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton’s primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems. Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.
But most importantly though he said within a couple of days some extremely disturbing news will be released regarding Dominion.
He also mentioned this from the Dominion training manual.
On December 6, 2020 a Dominion Voting Systems machine that was sequestered in Ware county Georgia revealed weighted vote counting after a forensic audit was conducted. The shocking results show that the machine reported 87% votes counted for President Trump and 113% counted for candidate Joe Biden. Essentially, an algorithm was discovered which altered the vote totals for each candidate.
If you weren't so dumb you'd be able to look up Allied Security Operations Group, LLC incorporated you'd find this you dummy!
Now I'm not going to give the URL because I doubt you know how to click!

View attachment 430921
View attachment 430922

They've been in business less than 3 years. Apparently have no address....no previous audit experience.

And you are believing every word this company says?

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Again, who hired them?
AGAIN Did you read this?
A. WHO WE ARE
Cool story bro.

Again, who hired them?

So you were repeatedly given the exact information you demanded like a 2 year old.....but refuse to read it.

Nice job doofus.

Negative.
They have no business address. If so, I'm sure you'll be kind enough to re-post it.

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Again, who hired them?
AGAIN Did you read this?
A. WHO WE ARE
Cool story bro.

Again, who hired them?

Nice job doofus.

Negative.
They have no business address. If so, I'm sure you'll be kind enough to re-post it.
Well maybe you should tell that to NewsMax..
Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 9.47.51 PM.png

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Again, who hired them?
AGAIN Did you read this?
A. WHO WE ARE
Cool story bro.

Again, who hired them?

Nice job doofus.

Negative.
Well maybe you should tell that to NewsMax..
View attachment 430982

Again...no known address for this "audit firm".

New Topics

Forum List

Back