675% Increase In Resettled Syrian Refugees in 2016 VS. 2015 by Obama

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
So far this year, Obie has resettled a 675% increase in Syrian refugees in the U.S. this year as compared to the same time period in 2015.

99.1% are Muslim (mostly Sunni's), and only 0.5% are Christian, even tho' Christians make up 10% of Syrian refugees.

Expect many, many more if Hillary gets elected with the imbalance continuing to be tilted away from Syrian Christians whom Kerry has previously said are the subjects of genocide.

Syrian Refugees Admitted Into The U.S. Surge 675% So Far In 2016 | Zero Hedge

If Hillary is elected and brings lots of "refugees" into the country, that would be such and easy and legal way to bring thousands of terrorists into the country at American taxpayers expense and make it so much easier for terrorists to kill as many American people as they want. One terrorist in Nice killed hundreds of civilians on his truck, without any weapons, remember? Do you want that in your country, your neighborhood, your family?

Vote Trump, save your country!

So far this year, Obie has resettled a 675% increase in Syrian refugees in the U.S. this year as compared to the same time period in 2015.

99.1% are Muslim (mostly Sunni's), and only 0.5% are Christian, even tho' Christians make up 10% of Syrian refugees.

Expect many, many more if Hillary gets elected with the imbalance continuing to be tilted away from Syrian Christians whom Kerry has previously said are the subjects of genocide.

This is great news. i welcome Syrians to the US and look forward to them becoming full fledged Syrian-americans.

This is great news. i welcome Syrians to the US and look forward to them becoming full fledged Syrian-americans.

Well, first the bad news. Most do not acculturate. And, second, more bad news. Your taxes get wasted in their initial five years of supporting them here during failed attempts at acculturation. Now for the good news; you and others' that welcome them and believe in unicorns, are obvious idjits!

Well, first the bad news. Most do not acculturate. And, second, more bad news. Your taxes get wasted in their initial five years of supporting them here during failed attempts at acculturation. Now for the good news; you and others' that welcome them and believe in unicorns, are obvious idjits!
Thats not bad news. Why would I want them to acculturate? I myself am against it.

That is good news that you think we are idiots. That means we are actually geniuses with that comment coming from you.

Thats not bad news. Why would I want them to acculturate? I myself am against it.

That is good news that you think we are idiots. That means we are actually geniuses with that comment coming from you.

Got it! Forgot that you are of the same 'Goddamn America' strain as Obama and Moochelle and their preacher. Black Liberation Theology it's called, or some similar nonsense!

Got it! Forgot that you are of the same 'Goddamn America' strain as Obama and Moochelle and their preacher. Black Liberation Theology it's called, or some similar nonsense!
Basically. If america had wanted me to be assimilated they would have included my ancestors as citizens in the original documents of the US. Since they didnt I could give a shit about america

Basically. If america had wanted me to be assimilated they would have included my ancestors as citizens in the original documents of the US. Since they didnt I could give a shit about america

I knew that I had your traitorous ass pegged!

I knew that I had your traitorous ass pegged!
Stop whining. I could give a shit doesnt mean i will give the Russians the keys to the kingdom like Drumpf.

Well, first the bad news. Most do not acculturate. ....

Proof?

If Hillary is elected and brings lots of "refugees" into the country, that would be such and easy and legal way to bring thousands of terrorists into the country at American taxpayers expense and make it so much easier for terrorists to kill as many American people as they want. One terrorist in Nice killed hundreds of civilians on his truck, without any weapons, remember? ...!

He had loads of weapons with him.

Proof?

The APA (American Psychological Association) assessment found that they put their religious values (that includes sharia law) ahead of an American identity.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2010/10/muslims.aspx

In a nutshell, they assimilate because they want taxpayer goodies when they arrive, but basically do not acculturate. (Assimilation and acculturation are two totally different things.)

Proof?

The APA (American Psychological Association) assessment found that they put their religious values (that includes sharia law) ahead of an American identity.

In a nutshell, they assimilate because they want taxpayer goodies when they arrive, but basically do not acculturate. (Assimilation and acculturation are two totally different things.)
Anyone that wants to acculturate with whites has a screw loose.

Proof?

I guess that you were against integration, too!...........:ahole-1:

Proof?

I wasnt alive during integration but it looks like integration only turned out to be a money grab. Now Black people have the legal right to spend their money in white businesses that discriminate against them.

Proof?

I wasnt alive during integration but it looks like integration only turned out to be a money grab. Now Black people have the legal right to spend their money in white businesses that discriminate against them.

You must be in the 25% poor Black category. The other 75% of Blacks took advantage of integration. Why didn't you?

You must be in the 25% poor Black category. The other 75% of Blacks took advantage of integration. Why didn't you?
I'm in the top 15% of all people category. Integration simply bumped you poor whites down another level and took the Black dollar out of the Black community.

New Topics

Forum List

Back