67 Year Old War Vet Delivers Bloody Beating to Mouthy Thug

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
67-Yr-Old War Vet Dishes Bloody Beating to Disrespectful Thug Making Threats - BuzzPo

hqdefault-5-900x300.jpg

Think old guys can't defend themselves ? That could be a big mistake. This relatively young fella found out the hard way, that picking on an older guy could be dangerous.

This thug dude is lucky to have escaped out of this with his life. Too many words. Not enough backing them up. The old guy got kicked off the bus, which wasn't quite right. Could be though that since the younger dude wouldn't shut up, they might have been afraid if the 2 of them stayed together on the bus, that younger guy might get his ass handed to him all over again, and the second time he might have gotten killed.

Last edited:
67-Yr-Old War Vet Dishes Bloody Beating to Disrespectful Thug Making Threats - BuzzPo

hqdefault-5-900x300.jpg

Think old guys can't defend themselves ? That could be a big mistake. This relatively young fella found out the hard way, that picking on an older guy could be dangerous.

This thug dude is lucky to have escaped out of this with his life. Too many words. Not enough backing them up. The old guy got kicked off the bus, which wasn't quite right. Could be though that since the younger dude wouldn't shut up, they might have been afraid if the 2 of them stayed together on the bus, that younger guy might get his ass handed to him all over again, and the second time he might have gotten killed.

having fantasies ?

A couple of low life types get in a fight in a bus.

Why is the liberal media ignoring this?

Obviously, part of The Great Liberal Media Conspiracy.

In a follow-up story, I read where the old vet is a bit off his rocker and my not even be a vet.
Still, Mr. Darky had no cause to upset the bus. He was due a comeuppance. :slap:

hqdefault-5-900x300.jpg

having fantasies ?

You brought it up. Are you ?

PS - is the name really spelled > goono ? (or loono)

In a follow-up story, I read where the old vet is a bit off his rocker and my not even be a vet.
Still, Mr. Darky had no cause to upset the bus. He was due a comeuppance. :slap:

It's a good lesson for a lot of people. When you're on public transportation, keep your mouth shut. Also, that thug could have been shot and killed like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Not smart to go around messin with people. I'd say he got off easy.

hqdefault-5-900x300.jpg

Ah this one again. It IS satistfying in a viseral kind of way.

This few years old, but was great when it came out.

Totally the black thugs fault. The white guy said to a friend, "I am going to get my brother (meaning his sibling) to shine his shoes." The black thug said, "Was does it have to be a brother who shines your shoes?" He then picked a fight with the elderly man. The White guy goes to the front of the bus to avoid confrontation. Then the black pussy goes over and sucker punches the elderly man. That is when the white guy unleashes on him. Yet he stopped short of hurting him to bad.

If it was the other way around and the black thug would have gotten the better of him, the black thug would have stomped his lifeless body well after he was unconscious!

Best part, "I need an Am-Benz, I need and am-benz," said Bug the black thug.

This few years old, but was great when it came out.

Totally the black thugs fault. The white guy said to a friend, "I am going to get my brother (meaning his sibling) to shine his shoes." The black thug said, "Was does it have to be a brother who shines your shoes?" He then picked a fight with the elderly man. The White guy goes to the front of the bus to avoid confrontation. Then the black pussy goes over and sucker punches the elderly man. That is when the white guy unleashes on him. Yet he stopped short of hurting him to bad.

If it was the other way around and the black thug would have gotten the better of him, the black thug would have stomped his lifeless body well after he was unconscious!

Best part, "I need an Am-Benz, I need and am-benz," said Bug the black thug.

What the hell is an Am-Benz ?

Forum List

Back