66 Percent of Spanish-Speaking Viewers Believe Trump Defeated Biden in Presidential Debate

You (and they) are hallucinating.

There were no real winners in the September 29th debate.

Both your Orange Baboon-God and Sleepy Old Uncle Joe came-off looking really, really BAD in that outing.

It was more like ninety minutes of two chimpanzees in a cage throwing poo at each other.

Rump lives in a fantasy-land of Alternate Facts... a lying sack-of-<bleep> that appears to actually believe the lies he spews - and that's dangerous.

Uncle Joe is too much of a gentleman to be the knife-fighter that he needed to be in dealing with his shmuck-of-an-opponent, and that showed, too.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, but didn't Rump look like Benito Mussolini at his arrogant, autocratic worst? All that was missing was the Black Shirt.

I'll give Sleepy Old Uncle Joe credit for hitting back hard a half-dozen times... calling Rump a liar, a clown, lacking empathy with the American Voter. etc.

But Joe could have done a far better job himself... there's no escaping that conclusion, either.

Next time around, the podiums should be equipped with Green and Red lights to indicate open-mic and time's up...

Next time around, the moderator needs a Kill Switch on the two individual mics...

If Rump behaves like that again, in the next (October 7?) debate...

Joe should put an early wrap on it, concluding with: "This is not a debate. This is a farce. I am through with you. You are scum, sir." - and exit stage-right.

Telemundo or no Telemundo.

The Hispanic tolerance-level for strongmen is both considerable and patently obvious based on leadership in so many Central and South American nations.

( and that doesn't even take into account 40+ years of Fascism in Spain itself, courtesy of Generalissimo Francisco Franco )

But... in truth... I have more faith in American Hispanic folk than some knee-jerk 10-seconds-after lightweight 'exit' poll.

Last edited:

Both your Orange Baboon-God and Sleepy Old Uncle Joe came-off looking really, really BAD in that outing.

I report, you decide. I don't consider polls, but found the Telemundo poll interesting in light of other reports regarding lack of Latino support for Biden.

Personally, I think Trump did what he wanted to do to Biden. A tad indelicate, but effective.

It was more like ninety minutes of two chimpanzees in a cage throwing poo at each other.

I was thinking Cripple Fight. Mentally that is.
At times, I just turned the sound down and went about other tasks.
That was a disappointment on a lot of levels.

Rump lives in a fantasy-land of Alternate Facts... a lying sack-of-<bleep> that appears to actually believe the lies he spews.

Uncle Joe is too much of a gentleman to be the knife-fighter that he needed to be in dealing with his shmuck-of-an-opponent, and that showed, too.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, but did Rump not look like Benito Mussolini at his arrogant, autocratic self? All that was missing was the Black Shirt.

I'll give Sleepy Old Uncle Joe credit for hitting back hard a half-dozen times... calling Rump a liar, a clown, lacking empathy with the American Voter. etc.

But Joe could have done a far better job himself... there's no escaping that conclusion, either.

Next time around, the podiums should be equipped with Green and Red lights to indicate open-mic and time's up...

Next time around, the moderator needs a Kill Switch on the two individual mics...

Joe should put an early wrap on it, concluding with: "This is not a debate. This is a farce. I am through with you. You are scum, sir." - and exit stage-right.

And by retreating, would end his campaign right there.

Rump lives in a fantasy-land of Alternate Facts... a lying sack-of-<bleep> that appears to actually believe the lies he spews.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, but did Rump not look like Benito Mussolini at his arrogant, autocratic self? All that was missing was the Black Shirt.

The entire Biden campaign is based on a lie that president Trump did no condemn the Biden voting white nationalists. He condemned them totally.

Even Chris had apparently bought this lie.

Last edited:

Rump lives in a fantasy-land of Alternate Facts... a lying sack-of-<bleep> that appears to actually believe the lies he spews - and that's dangerous.

The Hispanic tolerance-level for strongmen is both considerable and patently obvious based on leadership in so many Central and South American nations.

( and that doesn't even take into account 40+ years of Fascism in Spain itself, courtesy of Generalissimo Francisco Franco )

But... in truth... I have more faith in American Hispanic folk than some knee-jerk 10-seconds-after lightweight 'exit' poll.

If I am correct the October 7th debate is the VP debate which will be more of a debate.

As for cutting off the microphone will not stop Trump and he will walk over to Joe side and keep talking, so it would be pointless...

Posters must remember Trump is using a Teddy Roosevelt move in controlling the Bully Pulpit...

Funny that Biden had no clear points on anything. He pretended that Trump didn’t do anything right but never came out and actually made any claim on what he would do. He had a few generalities but nothing substantial. He couldn’t eve bring himself to say if he would pack the court.

That's nice, but Hispanics are 10% of the electorate.

What about the entire electorate?

Biden Trump.png

That shouldn't be a surprise since that's pretty close to the national polls anyways.

That's nice, but Hispanics are 10% of the electorate.

What about the entire electorate?

View attachment 394961

That shouldn't be a surprise since that's pretty close to the national polls anyways.

XiBC reports Biden made President Xi proud!

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, but didn't Rump look like Benito Mussolini at his arrogant, autocratic worst? All that was missing was the Black Shirt.

I used to own a zoo !!! I know more about poo-throwing than anyone ! Sleepy Joe was in his basement for 47 years WATCHING POO tossing. I was in the middle of it !

Forum List

Back