650,000 emails, is 130,000 a year for 5 years. It's impossible unless

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Huma was stealing and or backing up everyone's emails on this machine. I am serious how old could this laptop be older than that? Huma denies she has any knowledge, but it's not going to be Anthonies fault that there are confidential emails there as Huma has already lied.

FBI to scour 650K emails for Clinton ties in bulging Weiner probe

Bulging Weiner probe................Seriously if it was really bulging perhaps Huma might have been interested, in something other than Hilly's colostomy bag

Huma was stealing and or backing up everyone's emails on this machine. I am serious how old could this laptop be older than that? Huma denies she has any knowledge, but it's not going to be Anthonies fault that there are confidential emails there as Huma has already lied.

Bulging Weiner probe................Seriously if it was really bulging perhaps Huma might have been interested, in something other than Hilly's colostomy bag

1. Are you sure Anthony did not put them there as for insurance to keep himself from going to jail?

2. What the left need to explain is how the hell the emails got on his laptop and no it was not Huma's laptop like the parasites attempted to claim earlier today!?!

There are more than 100,000 emails in my computer from the last 5 years, and I'm not a staffer to the one of the most powerful politicians in America.

Shoul

1. Are you sure Anthony did not put them there as for insurance to keep himself from going to jail?

2. What the left need to explain is how the hell the emails got on his laptop and no it was not Huma's laptop like the parasites attempted to claim earlier today!?!

Help me out here. You're a fellow Canuck right? Its still going to be hard for me to trust you unless you're a Newf. Keeding. Ok. The Yukon. I am completely an idiot when it comes to computers. How would her emails get on his laptop? Unless she sent them herself?

I'm not getting this.

It is likely that he kept those emails as insurance against his upcoming divorce with huma.......he was going to use them to get a big pay day...sadly, he couldn't control himself....

Oh for crying out loud though, she knows he's a scumbucket. Wouldn't she be in front of cameras today going OMG I don't know what happened.

There are more than 100,000 emails in my computer from the last 5 years, and I'm not a staffer to the one of the most powerful politicians in America.

• Banned

Yes I am sure that Anthony had no access to confidential emails that the FBI needed a warrant on Huma to read.

Shoul

Help me out here. You're a fellow Canuck right? Its still going to be hard for me to trust you unless you're a Newf. Keeding. Ok. The Yukon. I am completely an idiot when it comes to computers. How would her emails get on his laptop? Unless she sent them herself?

I'm not getting this.

How Can I Download My Emails on a Flash Drive? | Techwalla.com

You ever use a flash drive to jump!?!

If not then read the article and hope it helps.

( Born outside Toronto but raised in the states since I was a lad... )

It is likely that he kept those emails as insurance against his upcoming divorce with huma.......he was going to use them to get a big pay day...sadly, he couldn't control himself....

But how did he get them 2aguy? Now I'm with you that this was his big pay day but how did he get them?

Dude Huma was ordered by the FBI to turn over everything, she has committed a crime. There are people in jail for having just ONE photo on their phone. Wake up

Dude Huma was ordered by the FBI to turn over everything, she has committed a crime. There are people in jail for having just ONE photo on their phone. Wake up

:lol:

Do you understand how email works?

Yes I am sure that Anthony had no access to confidential emails that the FBI needed a warrant on Huma to read.

No emails directed to Anthony is correct but question is how did they get on his laptop?

There are ways to do it...

I do not buy she did not know...

No emails directed to Anthony is correct but question is how did they get on his laptop?

They apparently shared the laptop.

Alright, still it was her Husband Laptop and not hers. So why would she use the laptop knowing her husband did not have any clearance?

You do know that what she might have done is beyond stupid and reckless to say the least!

Alright, still it was her Husband Laptop and not hers. So why would she use the laptop knowing her husband did not have any clearance?

You do know that what she might have done is beyond stupid and reckless to say the least!

There would be no need for Anthony Weiner to have "clearance" to share a computer with Huma.

Aside from any possible "leakage", she would have no way of having any classified information on it.

Shoul

I'm not getting this.

How Can I Download My Emails on a Flash Drive? | Techwalla.com

You ever use a flash drive to jump!?!

If not then read the article and hope it helps.

( Born outside Toronto but raised in the states since I was a lad... )

Without a word of a lie I'm dealing with 48 kps is the highest I get on dial up and one of my next door neighbors is a world reknowned hunting camp. :lol:How I got here is a long story but I am a dual citizen so I know my America as much as I know my Canucks. Born in Hamilton. Oskee Wee Wee. But pretty well raised in Florida if you count the best years of your life as a child. Rock n roll years well I've travelled both countries to some of the strangest bars on the planet. Good life. Nice to meet you.

There would be no need for Anthony Weiner to have "clearance" to share a computer with Huma.

Aside from any possible "leakage", she would have no way of having any classified information on it.

" The source of those emails is a laptop belonging to Abedin’s estranged husband, former congressman Anthony Weiner, that is part of a separate investigation into sexually explicit electronic messages he allegedly sent to a minor. Abedin had turned over other devices as part of the FBI probe into Clinton's server and has said she doesn’t know how the emails turned up on Weiner’s laptop. "

Huma Abedin avoids spotlight after laptop revelations

They were not sharing the Laptop and she says she does not know how they got on there.

Now is she lying?

Forum List

Back