65% Angry on An "MSNBC" Poll Over Health Care Corruption By Obama and Dems

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
I guess it's just me:

Of more than 350,000 responses to a vote posted on msnbc.com, more than 65 percent of respondents said they are “angry” with the legislation and believe it constitutes increased government involvement in health care. Just 22 percent said they were “excited,” believing the overhaul to be a step in the right direction for America.

What Americans really think about the overhaul - Health care reform- msnbc.com

65% angry on an "msnbc" poll!! They didn't mention the other 6% who also were concerned as well.

The airwaves are going nuts. This is an entire new age in politics. Democrats have set the stage for the future in this nation, and I really hope it was all worth it. They had legitimate issues and policies that may never see the light of day in our near future. Idiots.

My guess is they see the light, and will shove more issues down the people's throats while they still have time to harm us. Time's running out for Dems and Obama, so tighten your seat belts, and see what cliffs they drive us off next.

This bill has no long term legs, see that coming. I also see politics changed for the worse for a long time to come. Democrats did this to our nation, and themselves.

16000 IRS agents, and states have to figure out how to build the infrastructure to handle influx of new business with this health care bill, so more government workers for that. Estimated costs to California alone are 4 billion dollars. Maybe someone knows where that will come from, I don't.

Can you imagine if Bush proposed this for the drug, insurance, and hospital industries profit?

We wouldn't be here today.

Forum List

Back