64 White Supremacists Prosecuted by DOJ Receive 820 Years in Federal Prison

White supremacists? It's not against the law in the greatest Country on the globe to be a "white supremacist" nor is it against the law to give a drug dealer a political label. The ironic thing is that the same people who feel the need to label convicted drug dealers are the ones who want to legalize the junk these people are selling. The other ironic thing is that these alleged "white supremacists" are probably working for a foreign based drug cartel led by illegal aliens.

Umm what? I grew up in it. American urban city, some bad bust mostly beautiful American families! Hi standards, first class! It wasn’t until social experiment of bussing and the flooding of our cities with foreigners so democrats could Dominate elections
Yeah well it only shows that your view is through a filtered telescope with blinders on either side.......
I’m in it I saw the negative culture grow. I’m speaking out about it..
Yup, no one is denying that however your shotgun projection is about as unrealistic as your view of an America that never truly existed except in scattered localities.
Just stating facts..
Facts as seen by you through a parochial, myopic filter. What you once considered to be the norm, that which you pine for has been swallowed up by the inevitable march of time which is change. What you and many, many others like you are going through is the grieving process. You want what you once had, you rail against the change, there's nothing more human than that, that's a normal, expected human reaction. No one is telling you to stop trying to fight the change, history (through me) is telling you it's a lost cause. That doesn't mean you have to accept it, doesn't mean you have to like it.
I don't know how many times or ways I have to repeat that before it sinks into that rock hard skull of yours that I'm just an observer on a grand scale, that I have no political agenda.
For the first 20 something years of my life I knew more about African American culture Latino culture than I did about American culture.. after discovering this great culture I’ve come to realize that I was screwed over by the Democrats that destroyed the city.. you are the one with a little short scope I’m expanded more than you’ll ever be in your entire life you should sit down and listen to what I’m saying you don’t want to because you know I’m right you don’t want to because I’m gonna destroy your fantasies of destroying this country.. you won’t last long

This is very good news. I hope that the DOJ continues to arrest and incarcerate these criminals.

The bad news is their violence has reached new highs. It's at the highest level in 16 years.

64 White Supremacists Prosecuted by DOJ Receive 820 Years in Federal Prison
I always thought the Aryan Brotherhood was a prison gang that only existed for protection behind bars. Guess not. I know a white guy who has a big A.B. tattoo on his throat from when he was in prison in CA and he said he had no choice but to join (I'm sure the tattoo was his choice though). From what I know, he has nothing to do with them now.

Good to know. Glad some of them are back behind bars.

They have done a lot of harm to our nation. Even though they are only at the most 20 thousand members they are responsible for a large number of prison murders.

They aren't the only group that needs to be watched and put in prison when they commit crimes.

Unfortunately there are way too many white supremacist groups in our nation.

There are White prison gangs that are in the illegal drug trade. Some of these politicians pays these prison gangs to assassinate their opponents. These prison gangs comes in all different colors.

Yeah well it only shows that your view is through a filtered telescope with blinders on either side.......
Yup, no one is denying that however your shotgun projection is about as unrealistic as your view of an America that never truly existed except in scattered localities.
Just stating facts..
Facts as seen by you through a parochial, myopic filter. What you once considered to be the norm, that which you pine for has been swallowed up by the inevitable march of time which is change. What you and many, many others like you are going through is the grieving process. You want what you once had, you rail against the change, there's nothing more human than that, that's a normal, expected human reaction. No one is telling you to stop trying to fight the change, history (through me) is telling you it's a lost cause. That doesn't mean you have to accept it, doesn't mean you have to like it.
I don't know how many times or ways I have to repeat that before it sinks into that rock hard skull of yours that I'm just an observer on a grand scale, that I have no political agenda.
For the first 20 something years of my life I knew more about African American culture Latino culture than I did about American culture.. after discovering this great culture I’ve come to realize that I was screwed over by the Democrats that destroyed the city.. you are the one with a little short scope I’m expanded more than you’ll ever be in your entire life you should sit down and listen to what I’m saying you don’t want to because you know I’m right you don’t want to because I’m gonna destroy your fantasies of destroying this country.. you won’t last long
As I thought, that didn't get through your thick skull. You're so mired in the "us vs them" mentality you can't see anything but that. Yup, you truly are pathetic, just like your hard left counterparts, two peas on opposite sides of the pod...... Oh well, I tried. Have a nice day.

Just stating facts..
As I thought, that didn't get through your thick skull. You're so mired in the "us vs them" mentality you can't see anything but that. Yup, you truly are pathetic, just like your hard left counterparts, two peas on opposite sides of the pod...... Oh well, I tried. Have a nice day.
Talking about destructive cultures destructive people destructive Policies,, isn’t me vs them.. I don’t know what you’re talking about I have many black Spanish friends who are a assimulated

The BIG DEAL the left is TRYING to make about WHITE SUPREMACISTS is a COMPLETE FARCE. It is ONLY because they're' doing everything in their SICK POWER to DEMONIZE WHITE PEOPLE, ALL WHITE PEOPLE.

There are FAR, FAR more dangerous GANGS in America than ANYTHING to do WHITES, but the left doesn't want you to HEAR ABOUT THEM. That's who VOTES for the party of TRASH, all those people that AREN'T WHITE, so naturally, as the left does with ANYONE who doesn't support them, they must be DEMONIZED and DESTROYED.

So to all the leftists pushing your BULL SHIT WHITE SUPREMACIST GARBAGE here, GO... FUCK YOURSELF.

What kind of political label would you put on the band of savages who chased and stabbed and murdered that Bernard College student in Morningside Park in NYC?

Dealing drugs is a common practice for gangs of all ethnicities and persuasions.

The thread is deliberately misleading.
I wonder if she realizes TENS OF THOUSANDS of "black supremacists" get locked up every year too. Wonder if she hopes it continues?

"I wonder if she realizes TENS OF THOUSANDS of "black supremacists" get locked up every year too. Wonder if she hopes it continues?"

I want ALL violent extremists locked up!

I don't care if they are BLACK or WHITE!

ALL violent extremists should be locked up.

I imagine you only want BLACKS and LIBERALS and ATHEISTS and MUSLIMS locked up.

No doubt you have no problem with violent white supremacists.

Just stating facts..
Talking about destructive cultures destructive people destructive Policies,, isn’t me vs them.. I don’t know what you’re talking about I have many black Spanish friends who are a assimulated
Okay, one last time and I'll let it go with this, Assimilation is only ONE aspect of the whole, the only aspect you want to see and, because of your "us vs them" mindset think I'm arguing against.......... I'm not...... It's only part of the change that occurs..... Oops. :rofl:

Just stating facts..

"I don’t know what you’re talking about I have many black Spanish friends who are a assimulated"

ASSIMILATED

Just stating facts..

"I don’t know what you’re talking about I have many black Spanish friends who are a assimulated"

ASSIMILATED
I missed that one...... :lol:

Just stating facts..
Okay, one last time and I'll let it go with this, Assimilation is only ONE aspect of the whole, the only aspect you want to see and, because of your "us vs them" mindset think I'm arguing against.......... I'm not...... It's only part of the change that occurs..... Oops. :rofl:
I don’t think you understand the situation.. you should probably listen and learn

Just stating facts..

ASSIMILATED
Yea same thing

ASSIMILATED
You miss a lot

I don’t think you understand the situation.. you should probably listen and learn
The projection is strong with you.

I’m def not projecting. I know more aboit culture then anyone in the world. I’m not bragging it hurts me .. no gain

ASSIMILATED
You miss a lot
Still can't get over the projecting can ya....... Anything to defend your parochial views. You are a classic example in psychological affected emotive reaction. I love it!!

I’m def not projecting. I know more aboit culture then anyone in the world. I’m not bragging it hurts me .. no gain
Delusional to the end. :thup:

New Topics

Forum List

Back