600 days to go until our national nightmare is over

Jeff it is a nightmare for me.

I see lying ,cheating ,death, distruction, racial tentions,Money sent on pallets to Iraq dissapear, Americans hating each other due to party,deficits ,schools failing, infrastructure ignored and crumbling,rich and poor devide growing, forclosures,gas prices skyrocketing,enviroment ignored, hated by the world who used to love us and so much more.

It has and will be remembered as a dark time for America.

Unfortunately, the nightmare won't end on January 21, 2009. Our reputation has been so sullied that it will take years (if we ever do) to retain our former greatness.

Not to mention the fact that regardless of which party wins in November 2008, our policy(ies) probably won't change too much. Even the most vocal Bush critics in Washington side step discussions of really exiting Iraq. All talk and no real action from the left or the right. We're there to stay for generations to come.

Immie

True patriots are counting down the days until George W. Buffoon leaves office. As the days continue to go down, however, U.S. casualties keep going up. Track the success of "The Surge" here:

http://icasualties.org/oif/default.aspx

And what?

A new Republican president will take office!

Unfortunately our Democratic party has done itself in... Its a shame, we need the party, but they have lost touch with reality...

Hopefully they can clean up thier act... but due to horrible leadership and hidden political agendas in 600 days I'n afraid that party may be unsalvageable...

And what?

Unfortunately our Democratic party has done itself in... Its a shame, we need the party, but they have lost touch with reality...

Hopefully they can clean up thier act... but due to horrible leadership and hidden political agendas in 600 days I'n afraid that party may be unsalvageable...

that is funny! congressional democrats poll higher than congressional republicans and have been doing so consistently for a year. Congressional approval ratings under the democrats are consistently higher than when the republicans were in charge.

the single most important issue according to the voters is the war in Iraq. And that is a big fucking albatross around the GOP.

According to Rasmussen, on ALL TEN Of the key issues tracked by them, Democrats are trusted more than republicans in dealing with those issues.

But hey Drac.... you keep "whistling past the graveyard".... I don't mind a bit.

It is kind of funny watching you trying to blow smoke up your OWN ass, however!

ba dump bump ::rimshot::

open mike night at the comedy club always brings out the fucking losers.
:rofl:

You wouldn't know a "true patriot" if he ripped our head off and pissed down your neck.

Nice thread. It starts out with unsubstantiated liberal rhetoric and goes downhill from there. It looks like they pulled out the "Liberal Mantra Talking Points Handbook" and went to town, talking out their asses.

Nice thread. It starts out with unsubstantiated liberal rhetoric and goes downhill from there. It looks like they pulled out the "Liberal Mantra Talking Points Handbook" and went to town, talking out their asses.

sorry...just couldn't let it pass. Did I kill it?

And what?

Didn't you say this before the 2006 elections as well?

Unfortunately, the nightmare won't end on January 21, 2009. Our reputation has been so sullied that it will take years (if we ever do) to retain our former greatness.

Not to mention the fact that regardless of which party wins in November 2008, our policy(ies) probably won't change too much. Even the most vocal Bush critics in Washington side step discussions of really exiting Iraq. All talk and no real action from the left or the right. We're there to stay for generations to come.

Immie

tell me the tale of love when they were dragging us soldiers boddies through the streets of somalia.....ah ....the blow job years...the world loved us then.....osama just declared war, failed to colapse the wtc sink the cole...love taps really.....they didn't really hate us till bush got elected and tried to arrest them for their crimes.........

that is funny! congressional democrats poll higher than congressional republicans and have been doing so consistently for a year. Congressional approval ratings under the democrats are consistently higher than when the republicans were in charge.

the single most important issue according to the voters is the war in Iraq. And that is a big fucking albatross around the GOP.

According to Rasmussen, on ALL TEN Of the key issues tracked by them, Democrats are trusted more than republicans in dealing with those issues.

But hey Drac.... you keep "whistling past the graveyard".... I don't mind a bit.

It is kind of funny watching you trying to blow smoke up your OWN ass, however!

I'm a registered Democrat ya dope! ...

And a member of the NJ Democrats club! Therefore, like you, I conspire and strategize with fellow Democrats monthly on a local and county level....

Like myself, the MAJORITY of the Democrats I talk to are disgusted and embarassed with the direction the party has taken on the state and federal level... And if they arent, I give them plenty to think about...

You see MM the party is half filled with what are called Conservative Democrats ,the party has strayed so far to the liberal left anymore it is losing them everyday. Some of us have stuck around, and continue to go to union and Democrat club meetings just to recruit and suck the lifeblood out of your party... And we are good at what we do...

So tell me hot shot! Who's whistling past the graveyard?

...Drac...

P.S. Dont throw your bullshit poll numbers around either I'm not impressed... The Republicans approval ratings were through the roof during the last two years of the Clinton administration. They were'nt just a little better than the Democrats numbers, THEY WERE WAY BETTER...

I'm a registered Democrat ya dope! ...

And a member of the NJ Democrats club! Therefore, like you, I conspire and strategize with fellow Democrats monthly on a local and county level....

Like myself, the MAJORITY of the Democrats I talk to are disgusted and embarassed with the direction the party has taken on the state and federal level... And if they arent, I give them plenty to think about...

You see MM the party is half filled with what are called Conservative Democrats ,the party has strayed so far to the liberal left anymore it is losing them everyday. Some of us have stuck around, and continue to go to union and Democrat club meetings just to recruit and suck the lifeblood out of your party... And we are good at what we do...

So tell me hot shot! Who's whistling past the graveyard?

...Drac...

P.S. Dont throw your bullshit poll numbers around either I'm not impressed... The Republicans approval ratings were through the roof during the last two years of the Clinton administration. They were'nt just a little better than the Democrats numbers, THEY WERE WAY BETTER...

You have Hillary and Obama going way to the left, Edwards insulting gays, the Dem Congress pushing for surrender, wanting to raise taxes, and then libs like MM wonder why the poll numbers are tanking

New Topics

Forum List

Back