60-Year-Old Woman Killed by Police After Being Pulled Over for a Broken Headlight

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
LaPlace, LA — Last month a LaPlace man was awarded $250,000 after a jury found that four St. John the Baptist Parish Sheriff’s deputies were each partially responsible for the shooting death of his mother.
60-Year-Old Woman Killed by Police After Being Pulled Over for a Broken Headlight The Free Thought Project
When these cowards will understand that they HAVEN"T got right to kill!?
It was 60 y.o woman and adult man can't solve the problem without his gun?
I haven't got any words... Good job Mr officer.

Cops do have the right to kill, I don't know which cartoons you've been watching. Not in every regard of course. It's also irrelevant why someone gets pulled over, it's what happens after. I don't know the details, you didn't post any, just a sloppy link but I thought I'd point out some errors you did post.

"Female deputy shouted "Gun!" prompting fellow deputy to fire on the subject."

Justified shooting. May have been in error, but absolutely justified. Whole thing could have been avoided back when she was pulled over for the busted headlight. Fix-it ticket and she'd go on her merry way. Her irrational behaviour and flight escalted a mundane and routine traffic stop.

LaPlace, LA — Last month a LaPlace man was awarded $250,000 after a jury found that four St. John the Baptist Parish Sheriff’s deputies were each partially responsible for the shooting death of his mother.
60-Year-Old Woman Killed by Police After Being Pulled Over for a Broken Headlight The Free Thought Project
Hey, NY, you have NO idea what kind of people cops face down around Laplace.

I am not familiar with this case, but I am familiar with the trash down there.

Those fuckers will kill you for getting into "their" frog gigging swamp.

Some of the worst trash in the country,, so until you strap on a badge and patrol that area, don't throw stones.

"Female deputy shouted "Gun!" prompting fellow deputy to fire on the subject."

Justified shooting. May have been in error, but absolutely justified. Whole thing could have been avoided back when she was pulled over for the busted headlight. Fix-it ticket and she'd go on her merry way. Her irrational behaviour and flight escalted a mundane and routine traffic stop.
Thank you, sometimes your are just right on.

Until you know those people down there, one should not judge.

That area of LA was populated by the dregs of France, by the whores, pimps, drunks, thieves and debtors of Paris, rounded up like cattle and shipped here.

You have to understand the root stock.

Edwin O. Davis wrote of it in "Louisiana: A Narrative History.

You can't make chocolate mousse out of shit!

COPS are low-life POS, all of them. My Facebook page is flooded every single day with stories like the one you just posted. It take a sorry human to put on a police uniform. They murder in cold blood, rape, molest children, steal, take bribes, write pathetic quota tickets, commit spousal abuse, kill family pets, gang-up on handcuffed people and beat them while the victim is already on the ground, and other sorry acts of barbaric animalistic behavior.

COPS are low-life POS, all of them. My Facebook page is flooded every single day with stories like the one you just posted. It take a sorry human to put on a police uniform. They murder in cold blood, rape, molest children, steal, take bribes, write pathetic quota tickets, commit spousal abuse, kill family pets, gang-up on handcuffed people and beat them while the victim is already on the ground, and other sorry acts of barbaric animalistic behavior.

Skipped your meds again, eh?

Nope. I took all of them first thing this morning. Why do you ask about me meds?

Wow. You're insane!

Nope. I took all of them first thing this morning. Why do you ask about me meds?
LOL

Wow. You're insane!
You're entitled to your opinion. No problem.

Just a rattle of paranoia in your post gave me a hint.

I'm not paranoid about anything. I was just stating my view and opinion, nothing more. If you disagree, no problem. Everyone doesn't see everything the same.

I'm not paranoid about anything. I was just stating my view and opinion, nothing more. If you disagree, no problem. Everyone doesn't see everything the same.

Uh, right. (backing up slowly...)

Uh, right. (backing up slowly...)
Meaning what, exactly?

Forum List

Back