60 secret service agents injured just reported

The "protesters" need to be told in clear, certain terms that we are no longer listening.

I'm afraid that words don't work anymore with these criminal thugs.

It's time to show them! it's time for action, from the authorities.

I agree. The should start shooting the dumb fucks.

Won't take long to break up the demonstrations and looting. Hell I remember the LA riots. Korean store owners were on the roofs of their businesses shooting looters. That what the should be happening now.

and this is making America great again. Lucky us.

You aren't lucky.

You're part of the problem.
I sure didn't vote for him. None of us are lucky. He was handed a country in good order. Where has his leadership gotten us?

Keep cryin and lyin kitten. You nasty fucking psychopaths just keep showing everyone why it's vital to beat your asses in Nov.
For more republican rule? They rule now, look where that has gotten us. The country burns and repubs still have no clue.
Trump should turn into that dictator the left has been fearing for so long, right?
You and your ilk are so fucking pathetic

After another night of tear gas and rubber bullets.
Far less trouble here in Mpls. Just pulled into jobsite 20 blocks south of Lake Street and peaceful here, like a normal monday morning. Many shops boarded up. Curfew lifted at 6am. Unclear if freeways will close and curfew will be implemented tonight. Off to work.
Stay safe folks.

It’s just been reported that the 60 secret service agents were actually injured hauling Trump’s fast food into the bunker.

Forum List

Back