60 minutes to The Arrest?

what else can Cohen testify about? Didn't he testify in front of the grand jury?
I don't know what he testified to the grand jury and neither do you.

Then why isn't the DA going after Clinton for Paula Jones?

Or, Are you suggesting that paying hush money is illegal?
As I remember, people did go after him for Paula Jones, but just didn't get far, only far enough that we remember the name Paula Jones.

The DA sees it as a way of getting re elected. He’s only doing what the DNC is telling him to do.
Trying to get him to admit that, would be as hard as getting trump to admit he wanted to keep it out of the papers prior to the election.

Trying to get him to admit that, would be as hard as getting trump to admit he wanted to keep it out of the papers prior to the election.

I’m not trying to get him to admit it. I’m trying to get leftists to realize it.

I wasn't there. I am pretty sure that would be part of testimony. You are missing the legal defense, because you are wrapped around partisan politics and don't have a clear understanding of what public opinion is actually worth in court. The difference between campaign finance felony and accounting misdemeanor, is basically whether it was done to hide his adulterous affairs from the public to influence the election or whether hiding it from his wife, and all defense has to do is make it a real possibility to beat the prosecution's requirement to prove guilt beyond the shadow of a doubt.
well if Cohen is testifying in front of the GJ, I was looking for if he testified he paid SD or not. demofks seem like they know everything associated with this even though they are not there. So again, did Cohen testify he paid SD?

I wasn't there. I am pretty sure that would be part of testimony. You are missing the legal defense, because you are wrapped around partisan politics and don't have a clear understanding of what public opinion is actually worth in court. The difference between campaign finance felony and accounting misdemeanor, is basically whether it was done to hide his adulterous affairs from the public to influence the election or whether hiding it from his wife, and all defense has to do is make it a real possibility to beat the prosecution's requirement to prove guilt beyond the shadow of a doubt.
Sorry bout that,

1. Delusional Fuck.
2. *Fuck Around And Find The Fuck Out!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Delusional Fuck.
2. *Fuck Around And Find The Fuck Out!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Then, for your sake and the sake of his other fans, you had better hope he goes with the legal defense not the sniveling, they are just picking on me defense (great on message boards and right wing TV), as that will lead to a felony conviction, instead of a misdemeanor, not worth prosecuting.

Say, how's that 60 minutes going for ya. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday have come and gone without indictment Donny was raving about for the public consumption, and the grand jury meets again tomorrow. Looks like Donny was full of shit on Saturday, same as always. Suckers.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Then, for your sake and the sake of his other fans, you had better hope he goes with the legal defense not the sniveling, they are just picking on me defense (great on message boards and right wing TV), as that will lead to a felony conviction, instead of a misdemeanor, not worth prosecuting.

Say, how's that 60 minutes going for ya. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday have come and gone without indictment Donny was raving about for the public consumption, and the grand jury meets again tomorrow. Looks like Donny was full of shit on Saturday, same as always. Suckers.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I bet the Donald has banked millions since he said he was going to be arrested. Suckers is right.

I bet the Donald has banked millions since he said he was going to be arrested. Suckers is right.
Played them like a fiddle again, a ring of the bell and they start slobbery over him like Pavlov's dog, only it's Pavlov's feeding time, while the dogs just cough it up. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Played them like a fiddle again, a ring of the bell and they start slobbery over him like Pavlov's dog, only it's Pavlov's feeding time, while the dogs just cough it up. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Sorry bout that,

1. But you support a vegitable. as the leader of the free world, you can STFU now. lol!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But you support a vegitable. as the leader of the free world, you can STFU now. lol!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Just trying to help you out. The whining and vitriol only fills space and sells board advertising, but just is not effective in court as an actual defense strategy, and I don't even like the guy. Send him some money and post pleadingly on the message board that people giving good advice should shut up, as you appear to still believe in the effectiveness of rousing the rabble, instead of real courtroom work, just like in 2020, and we all know how that worked out for you. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just trying to help you out. The whining and vitriol only fills space and sells board advertising, but just is not effective in court as an actual defense strategy, and I don't even like the guy. Send him some money and post pleadingly on the message board that people giving good advice should shut up, as you appear to still believe in the effectiveness of rousing the rabble, instead of real courtroom work, just like in 2020, and we all know how that worked out for you. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Sorry bout that,

1. But you feel it?
2. Its enclosing you right now.
3. Like being buried in a coffin.
4. Last rights, for morons who follow a veg.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But you feel it?
2. Its enclosing you right now.
3. Like being buried in a coffin.
4. Last rights, for morons who follow a veg.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Nah, I'm doing pretty good. A lot better than your vitriol plan, and like I said, I don't even like the guy, but if simply whining about the charges instead of doing their actual legal work, if and when charges come, his legal team will have him convicted and possibly in prison. I don't really care, but your way is stupid and carelessly self-defeating, as it won't work if it goes to court.

1. It's funny, but a revolution will follow.
Fuck Around And Find The Fuck Out!*
-------------------------------------------------

Trump gets indicted and the good poster 'Warsnow' says he's gonna start a revolution.

Cool.
But tune in early 'cause ......
...........'cause it will last about as long as, oh maybe, ------ two Ashli Babbitts.

-------------------------------------------------

Trump gets indicted and the good poster 'Warsnow' says he's gonna start a revolution.

Cool.
But tune in early 'cause ......
...........'cause it will last about as long as, oh maybe, ------ two Ashli Babbitts.
Sorry bout that,

1. lol!!!!
2. I won't be anywhere near the Revolution, but I have enough intelligence to see it coming
3. BUT YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE TOO DAMN DUMB, ME THINKS.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back