President Trump exposed Fake News Leslie Stall as the fake phony fraud she is. Leslie was either completely ignorant as to what happened the past 4 years which would be odd for a journalist who thinks she is so informed, or thought she could outsmart and intimidate President Trump. Either way President Trump PWND her!
The unedited tape showed how disrespectful she was. She was disgusting. The President NEVER backed down, not even once.

Joe would be in a whimpering puddle, or on his knees doing the pole smoking penance for a couple dollars.
She was fine. Don’t be a snowflake
It's Quid Pro Hoe Joe you should be worried about if any dares ask him about his child hair sniffing fetish. I am sure you admire him for that and have your own dark winter fantasies.
I admire Joe greatly. He will make a much better president than the child we currently have in there
Did someone mention Children?
View attachment 409016
Yes I was calling Trump a child. Nothing wrong with Joe and kids... don’t be a snowflake

How does he do what? The job he ran for? Very poorly.
Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.
That’s because Obama has people skills and knew how to handle the media. Trump is overemotional and reactionary and he created enemies all over the please. That’s why he gets mostly critical coverage and can’t get anything through congress. Time to get him out
Good luck with that.

President Trump exposed Fake News Leslie Stall as the fake phony fraud she is. Leslie was either completely ignorant as to what happened the past 4 years which would be odd for a journalist who thinks she is so informed, or thought she could outsmart and intimidate President Trump. Either way President Trump PWND her!
The unedited tape showed how disrespectful she was. She was disgusting. The President NEVER backed down, not even once.

Joe would be in a whimpering puddle, or on his knees doing the pole smoking penance for a couple dollars.
It's Quid Pro Hoe Joe you should be worried about if any dares ask him about his child hair sniffing fetish. I am sure you admire him for that and have your own dark winter fantasies.
I admire Joe greatly. He will make a much better president than the child we currently have in there
View attachment 409016
Yes I was calling Trump a child. Nothing wrong with Joe and kids... don’t be a snowflake
Chickity Chinese da Chinese Sex Slaves

Obvious sarcasm.

View attachment 409016
Joe Biden has nothing to offer America. Well, except for Seniors.

1604123925772.png

Obvious sarcasm.
I'm Joe Biden and I am From Sarcasm Pennsylvania!
1604124053782.png

View attachment 409016
Chickity Chinese da Chinese Sex Slaves

Keep it up dumbshit. People are really believing this crap you’re trying to sell!

What is it about Joe that you admire?

Did Obama in 8 years EVER have one single hostile interview from TV media? Allow me to answer that. No.

Its amazing how much hostility you can avoid by telling the truth...
Trump should try it sometime.
Yet Ears seldom told the truth, but you loved him unconditionally. You don’t know it, but you’re no different than the Trumpers.

Dreamer nothing but a dreamer.

Yet Ears seldom told the truth, but you loved him unconditionally. You don’t know it, but you’re no different than the Trumpers.
you are wrong
odumabass could do no wrong
Trump doesn't get defened when he sidesteps the second amendment he got hit even from his supporters including me and he did back down

Not even close.

Obama did tell some whoppers though.

you are wrong
Trump doesn't get defened when he sidesteps the second amendment he got hit even from his supporters including me and he did back down

Obama tried to do things correct. Three times (I think--at least twice) he stated that he got his information about scandals in the morning paper.

Trump was asked to denounce hate groups and militias on national TV. He told them to "stand by".

Only in a bizarro world anyone think this is something anyone--let alone the President--should be doing. Yet, you'll definitely defend him doing it until your last breath.

you are wrong

Obama tried to do things correct. Three times (I think--at least twice) he stated that he got his information about scandals in the morning paper.

Trump was asked to denounce hate groups and militias on national TV. He told them to "stand by".

Only in a bizarro world anyone think this is something anyone--let alone the President--should be doing. Yet, you'll definitely defend him doing it until your last breath.
Damn that’s really partisan stupidity. Just like a Trumper.

wingers..are really blind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back