60 minutes: How Daniel Ortega tossed democracy aside to maintain power in Nicaragua as country expels Mother Teresa's nuns in latest crackdown

1. America, under the Democrats, moves closer and closer to what we fought.

2. Once the Sandinistas captured power in Nicaragua in July 1979, they immediately imposed a ruthless dictatorship, complete with spy networks, a ‘Sandinista Defense Committee’ in each neighborhood, censored all publications, crushed trade unions, and seized the means of production. [see Pascal Fontaine, “Nicaragua: The Failure of a Totalitarian Project,” in Courtois et al., The Black Book of Communism, p. 665-675]

3. The Sandinistas were influenced by three major trains of thought. First, and perhaps most heavily, they were influenced by the teachings of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. Marx’s dialectical materialism, proletariat revolution, and rule by the workers seemed perfect and ingenious. The Sandinistas arrogantly viewed themselves as the catalyst of the proletariat revolution in Nicaragua.
Second, they were influenced by Augusto Sandino, the aforementioned hero of the anti-US struggle. Sandino was a paternal character whose ideas were reflective of his pagan religion, his Marxist beliefs, and his close association with anarchism.
Finally, they were influenced by the Christian Theology of Liberation. The Impact of the Sandinistas on Nicaragua

a. The Sandinistas, in the first few months of their sovereignty, ignored their promise of political democracy. They immediately set up a ruling junta, made up of five top Sandinista officials, including Daniel Ortega and Violeta Barrios de Chamorro. And, as well, their promise of international nonalignment was violated: they allied with the Soviet Union and Cuba, receiving heavy financial and military aid from these countries. They grew more and more distant from the US and other capitalist nations. Ibid.

b. Equal parts of improved education and political oppression: they carried out some eight thousand political executions in three years; and by 1983 they had over twenty thousand prisoners in their jails.

4. Similar to the Khmer Rouge, forcibly relocated tens of thousands of Miskito Indians, and killed or imprisoned about fifteen thousand of them. Like Stalin, they used famine as a weapon against the ‘enemies of the people.’
Humberto Belli, “Breaking Faith,” p. 106-117.

a. By 1986, a vicious and violent “resettlement program” forced some two hundred thousand Nicaraguans into 145 “settlements” throughout the country. This monstrous social-engineering program included the designation of “free-fire” zones, in which government troops had carte blanche to shoot and kill any peasant they spotted. The Two Malcontents » Commie Pinkos

5. The Left felt profoundly devastated by the victory of the Opposition Parties under Violeta Chamorro, who ousted Daniel Ortega on February 25, 1990. The true believers had championed tyrants who would sacrifice human blood on the altar of utopian ideals. Glazov, “United in Hate,” p. 96.

Lucky for the Nicarauga folks that the US had a President Reagan, huh?

Dan Ortega is the idol of American liberals, who they embraced when the Founding Padres of Nicaragua, the Contras, accepted help from American conservatives.

Sorry bout that,

1. All around USA the peasants are being killed by the power.
2. Same thing Ortega does each day.
3. Black guy kills Ashley at Capital, crickets.
4. Even the Supreme Court hides their faces.
5. You don't need to be a genius to see what is taking place, just observe as i do.
6. And i don't need a building to fall on me to know that nations in perilous times.
7. Basically we have sunk into third world status.
8. Biden is just like Ortega, nothing separates them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. All around USA the peasants are being killed by the power.
2. Same thing Ortega does each day.
3. Black guy kills Ashley at Capital, crickets.
4. Even the Supreme Court hides their faces.
5. You don't need to be a genius to see what is taking place, just observe as i do.
6. And i don't need a building to fall on me to know that nations in perilous times.
7. Basically we have sunk into third world status.
8. Biden is just like Ortega, nothing separates them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yup.
But it's not just Biden.

I need to insert this warning:

The Democrat plan is to focus all the blame on Biden, so when they jettison him for AOC, or Newsom, they can claim they had nothing to do with the mess.

It is not Biden.....it would be the same with any Bolshevik.....er, Democrat......in the office.

It is and always was and will be......Democrat policies.

Forum List

Back