60 Minutes; Educated Liberals Consume Fake News

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
as much as Conservatives and the educated Liberals are just as likely to believe fake news as much as an uneducated Hillbilly.

Just the facts, folks.

Our education system is turning out of bunch of idiots and they create all these stupid liberals.

as much as Conservatives and the educated Liberals are just as likely to believe fake news as much as an uneducated Hillbilly.

Just the facts, folks.

Our education system is turning out of bunch of idiots and they create all these stupid liberals.

Our education system is churning out pacifists. Emasculated followers of group think, white guilt, and an obsession with identity.

Just the facts, folks.

Got a source?

Just the facts, folks.

Our education system is churning out pacifists. Emasculated followers of group think, white guilt, and an obsession with identity.

Who think taxpayers should house them, feed them, give them healthcare, and give them money. The bots' stats prove it which they use to target fake news. Hillaryious, the liberals create the bots to target the educated idiot liberals to make money.

Just the facts, folks.

"The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer" — Theodore Roosevelt
I love to quote TR, he is a progressive hero. I can imagine how he would feel about Progressives now.

I'd just like to congratulate our awesome best negotiator ever President for repealing Obamacare after the Republicans passed 50+ repeal bills when Obama was President, just like he promised.

Very impressive.

:clap:

I'd just like to congratulate our awesome best negotiator ever President for repealing Obamacare after the Republicans passed 50+ repeal bills when Obama was President, just like he promised.

Very impressive.

:clap:
He brings the economy back, he has 8 years to take care of that.

Just the facts, folks.

Our education system sucks. Liberal policy takes a lot of the blame.

Forum List

Back