6 Republicans who took secret payments from Clinton to destroy Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-5_8-43-12.png

6 Republicans Who Took Secret Payments From Clinton To Destroy Trump (All-New Wiki Leak)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No surprise here, that is why often you will see people mention to those who have a hard on being a Dem or Republican. You know where a topic is mentioned and some nimrod says " Oh the Republicans did it, oh the Demos did it. We keep telling you all they are both the same. If they are a plot for the NWO they are both the same. They just play the game differently ending up with the same results.

Why do you think they are slamming Trump and Putin because both leaders to not want to follow the NWO game piece. They want what most freedom loving ppl want.

You have to being truly dumb to read a site like ETF, just being dumb doesn't count.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

• Banned
You have to being truly dumb to read a site like ETF, just being dumb doesn't count.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

You have to be a truly dumbed down idiot not to know bs sources. I'm sure your MSM gets it out there why look where you stand and what you believe. Wake up FOOL

NWO nonsense.
Active support in denial is their most effective support. The sheep rally and demand the wolves. Wow, is that easy with such fools around! My compassion will be very limited.
Who cares about your compassion or your denial.
My denial? Before you can care at all you have to understand what you are replying to, sheep.
You are in denial; it is so obvious.

NWO nonsense.
Active support in denial is their most effective support. The sheep rally and demand the wolves. Wow, is that easy with such fools around! My compassion will be very limited.
Who cares about your compassion or your denial.
My denial? Before you can care at all you have to understand what you are replying to, sheep.
You are in denial; it is so obvious.
In denial of what? That you baby can understand what I am writing?

Rallying for the monster Hillary is the best proof you could have provided. Though you are in denial of NWO/Deep State, you are a big supporter.

Only losers believe in NWO/Deep State conspiracies.
It is so obvious it cannot be denied by sane people. Listen to your politicians, they all have the same opinion about anything. Read your newspapers, they all have the same opinion about anything.
And you leave in government black ops, like 9-11.
It was either an inside job or al-Qaeda is the only force that can easily penetrate US airspace. And then they blew up the towers as they were designed to withstand such incidents. Only a complete moron buys into the government´s story

brc5icxy.jpg

Only a moron thinks that Al-quada did not do it and that the government was somehow involved.

Who in the FK are you talking to. Because I sure in the hell don't support Hillary Clinton.

New Topics

Forum List

Back