6 Palestinian villagers injured as armed settlers attack Beit Ummar

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Here we see the illegal settler land stealing scum attacking more Palestinian villages in Occupied Palestine.

HEBRON (Ma'an) -- Six Palestinians, including a child, were injured in clashes that broke out after a group of Israeli settlers tried to raid Beit Ummar village near Hebron on Friday afternoon.

Spokesman for the local popular resistance committee Mohammad Awad Ayyad said that Israeli forces attacked a funeral procession in the village as dozens of settlers, some armed, gathered near the graveyard.*

Settlers also attacked a restaurant in the area, smashed its windows and forced workers to close it down at gun point, Ayyad said.*

Ayyad added that villagers arrived at the scene and scuffled with settlers, before Israeli forces intervened and fired tear gas and rubber-coated steel bullets at the Palestinian villagers.

Maan reports that 5 were injured by rubber-coated steel bullets fired by the Israeli forces, and a child was injured after the rear windshield of his mother's car was shattered by a stun grenade.

6 Palestinian villagers injured as armed settlers attack Beit Ummar | Maan News Agency

And considering you are the lowest of scum, you really have no right calling anyone else scum

BTW Sherri, have you heard about the recent announcement of new settlements by Netanyahu ;)

Unfortunately, 'news articles' that originate with "popular resistance committees"
just don't have much credence..... I'm sure there are some really awful people among the settlers, but then there have been some homicidal maniacs among the Palestinian population as well.

And considering you are the lowest of scum, you really have no right calling anyone else scum

BTW Sherri, have you heard about the recent announcement of new settlements by Netanyahu ;)

Please, Toasty - don't insult scum like that!

xxxxxxx

unfortunately, 'news articles' that originate with "popular resistance committees"
just don't have much credence..... I'm sure there are some really awful people among the settlers, but then there have been some homicidal maniacs among the palestinian population as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Focus, little Zionist boy, the thread addresses illegal settler scum attacking a Palestinian village in Occupied Palestine .

And those occupied have a right to resist these settlers who stole their land.

The article in the OP addresses unlawful attacks, the article you bring up addresses a lawful attack.

Since you're on Ma'an, why didn't you post this article ??

Israeli forces detain Palestinian who opened fire towards settlement | Maan News Agency

What do you think about that ?

I am an American loyal to America and not Israel.

Focus, little Zionist boy, the thread addresses illegal settler scum attacking a Palestinian village in Occupied Palestine .

The article in the OP addresses unlawful attacks, the article you bring up addresses a lawful attack.

Israeli forces detain Palestinian who opened fire towards settlement | Maan News Agency

That's what I thought, Satanic Shill, no comment as usual.

You don;t get it do you?? You are nothing but a hateful hypocrite, yet you keep posting your lies and drivel as if you think you have credibility.

You are the laughingstock of this forum. You are only here for our entertainment. Do you think ANYONE here takes what you say seriously, retard?

It's amazing how one woman can be so incredibly stupid. You truly are a phenomenon, Sherri MunnerNazi.

But you're always talking about Palestinian protesting, and asking why we don't join the IDF.

So, I ask you, why don;t YOU go join the Palestinians in the West Bank and protest??
It's not like you have a life here, all you do is post anti - Israel drivel 24/7

BTW, are you 3nd or 3rd shift Sherri, I always get mixed up

Read English, I said your article addresses a lawful attack.

Every Israeli settler in Occupied Palestine is there unlawfully, violence against them is lawful under international law.

You don;t get it do you?? You are nothing but a hateful hypocrite, yet you keep posting your lies and drivel as if you think you have credibility.

You are the laughingstock of this forum. You are only here for our entertainment. Do you think ANYONE here takes what you say seriously, retard?

It's amazing how one woman can be so incredibly stupid. You truly are a phenomenon, Sherri MunnerNazi.

Every Israeli settler in Occupied Palestine is there unlawfully, violence against them is lawful under international law.

Perhaps Mrs. Sherri, since she is such an expert in Internaltional Law, should get together with the Foreign Minister of Australia and set her right.

Australian FM: What Law do Israeli Settlements Break? Australian FM: What Law do Israeli Settlements Break? - Israel Today | Israel News

Perhaps Mrs. Sherri, since she is such an expert in Internaltional Law, should get together with the Foreign Minister of Australia and set her right.

Australian FM: What Law do Israeli Settlements Break? Australian FM: What Law do Israeli Settlements Break? - Israel Today | Israel News

sally----you are missing sherri's point. I will help MANY nations called
ISLAMIC NATIONS---specifically state in the national declarations that in reference
to 'human rights' they accept all declrations of the UN ----EXCEPT ANYTHING
THAT CONTRADICTS SHARIAH LAW. Shariah law specifically allows violence against
jews -------and that fact SUPERCEDES ----all other laws related to that issue.
Sherri, is , INDEED, an expert. A few years ago------in the UN (not far
from Bellevue hospital) Achmadinejad DECLARED----ISLAM IS THE RELIGION
FOR THE WORLD ----------did the men in the white coats holding the
strait jackets show up? --------nope----THUS PROVING THAT ACHMADINEJAD
IS RIGHT

Sherri is honorable and only posts factual news articles.

But the jewish cabal and their supporters refuse to debate her posts.

And continually resort to personally attacking her for no reason except they hate hearing the truth.

Kinda sad........ :cool:

And continually resort to personally attacking her for no reason except they hate hearing the truth.

Jesus, protect me from the truth. Amen.

Here we see the illegal settler land stealing scum attacking more Palestinian villages in Occupied Palestine.

HEBRON (Ma'an) -- Six Palestinians, including a child, were injured in clashes that broke out after a group of Israeli settlers tried to raid Beit Ummar village near Hebron on Friday afternoon.

Spokesman for the local popular resistance committee Mohammad Awad Ayyad said that Israeli forces attacked a funeral procession in the village as dozens of settlers, some armed, gathered near the graveyard.*

Settlers also attacked a restaurant in the area, smashed its windows and forced workers to close it down at gun point, Ayyad said.*

Ayyad added that villagers arrived at the scene and scuffled with settlers, before Israeli forces intervened and fired tear gas and rubber-coated steel bullets at the Palestinian villagers.

Maan reports that 5 were injured by rubber-coated steel bullets fired by the Israeli forces, and a child was injured after the rear windshield of his mother's car was shattered by a stun grenade.

6 Palestinian villagers injured as armed settlers attack Beit Ummar | Maan News Agency

Such miraculous reports----whordes of HEAVILY ARMED JEWS-----attacked unarmed
innocent, vulnerable "arabs" -----and not one death. I am amazed.
'INJURED" for many years I evaluated "injuries" ----sometimes related to
LAWSUITS In one case a man decided to SUE a town----because
he got "INJURED"------when he ran over and killed a baby deer. He decided
he was "INJURED"-----what were the "injuries" ----well----he could no
longer sleep well-----and could not .....uhm....'perform' as before the evil
baby deer ended up under his speeding wheels. I always like to know the
nature of the "INJURIES" -------I have seen them all.

Jesus, protect me from the truth. Amen.

A double amen to that. However, has anyone seen Sunni Man condemn what his fellow Muslims are doing when articles containing the truth are posted about the innocent people they are killing?

Forum List

Back