6 Misleading Assumption About Quiet People.

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
6 Misleading Assumptions You Make About Quiet People

Read more: 6 Misleading Assumptions You Make About Quiet People | Cracked.com 6 Misleading Assumptions You Make About Quiet People | Cracked.com

I'm a "quiet person" - I just don't want to hear Obama voters talk. I really don't like my generation and have no desire to talk to them..

Seriously..

I really don't want to talk to anyone in my age group and the only time I will even be enticed is at the library....

It's heartbreaking that everyone my age is an indoctrinated ape...

The quiet people I know are generally diplomatic in their approach to resolving solutions. They don't react with or to emotion, but with logic.

I was on a cruise earlier this month and had dinner for eleven nights with the quietest person I ever met. This woman would give her order to the waiter and say nothing over the next hour and a half. Her husband would speak for her if you asked her a question

Even when he spoke to her she would respond with smirks, shrugs and raised eyebrows. The kicker was that she was a nurse in a British hospital. I don't see how a nurse could be able to function without being able to talk to her patients

Read more: 6 Misleading Assumptions You Make About Quiet People | Cracked.com 6 Misleading Assumptions You Make About Quiet People | Cracked.com

I'm a "quiet person" - I just don't want to hear Obama voters talk. I really don't like my generation and have no desire to talk to them..

Seriously..

I really don't want to talk to anyone in my age group and the only time I will even be enticed is at the library....

In reading your comments it does not appear that you are a quiet person. Your problem seems to be that you are an asshole.

I was on a cruise earlier this month and had dinner for eleven nights with the quietest person I ever met. This woman would give her order to the waiter and say nothing over the next hour and a half. Her husband would speak for her if you asked her a question

Even when he spoke to her she would respond with smirks, shrugs and raised eyebrows. The kicker was that she was a nurse in a British hospital. I don't see how a nurse could be able to function without being able to talk to her patients

Maybe she caught the laryngitis.

No, not for 11 days. She sounded fine when she told the waiter her order. Just completely unwilling to speak unless she had to

Maybe she just hated you.

Seriously..

In reading your comments it does not appear that you are a quiet person. Your problem seems to be that you are an asshole.

No I just let the apes talk while I listen...

Besides its not like my generation has anything in common with me... They cant have a debate because they don't know anything..

It's amusing just to hear them try to be intelligent....

I remember the last time I went out some big mouth progressive chick kept blabbering about Che "Ernesto" Guevara.... I just sat there and let her spew about this and that and about how he brought equality. Then I opened my mouth and asked "didn't he have a real name and isn't che just another word for bro?" then she said "I don't know" then kept talking all about Ernesto Guevara like she knew something...

I can tell you anything you want about Ernesto...

I have read books on the guy....

I'm analytical - but I just sit back and analyze the stupidity of the United States - especially the morons from my generation.

No, not for 11 days. She sounded fine when she told the waiter her order. Just completely unwilling to speak unless she had to

Yeah, well - I would ignore you too if I had to dine with you......

Maybe she was pissed at her husband. Beemn there.

Last weekend I was told by a group of friends that I am a "low talker". When I am out in public, I speak softly. I think I'm at a point in my life where I don't want the whole world to know my business. That's the beauty of anonymous message boards.

Maybe she was pissed at her husband. Beemn there.

Last weekend I was told by a group of friends that I am a "low talker". When I am out in public, I speak softly. I think I'm at a point in my life where I don't want the whole world to know my business. That's the beauty of anonymous message boards.

I'm the same way..

I'll mumble something or say something softly and I will get "you need to speak up."

I suppose it would be rude to tell a person they don't know what the fuck they're talking about in a high voice in the middle of a party or a bar or wherever you may be.

I have no problems doing that at family parities tho.........

Sounds like you think you know better than everyone but lack the balls to speak up and face the demand that you support your positions. So much easier and safer to sit there and think to yourself, "you so stuuuuupid!" instead of putting yourself out there.

Sounds like you think you know better than everyone but lack the balls to speak up and face the demand that you support your positions. So much easier and safer to sit there and think to yourself, "you so stuuuuupid!" instead of putting yourself out there.

How the hell does one even engage in a conversation when everything being debated is so far from the truth??

Imagine people debating Columbus believing the earth was flat in 1492, not that they believed the earth was flat but why..

WTF...

That's monkey shit...

An adult that doesn't know humans have understood the earth was round for 2000+ years shouldn't even be spoken to...

Yeah like a bunch of twenty-something losers discussing such a notion would even understand who Pythagoras was? - they'd probably think it was a disease.

90% of those of my generation have brains of oatmeal...

There was a fellow at my last job who was a very quiet guy. Due to that fact and that he had superb hand writing, and was very clean everyone assumed he was gay. So one day he needed a ride to the house So I offered he accepted and I took him home. This guy had the most gorgeous Wife, and sweetest kids. And at his house, he would not hush. Good guy to. Got me a job after our old one went under.

There was a fellow at my last job who was a very quiet guy. Due to that fact and that he had superb hand writing, and was very clean everyone assumed he was gay. So one day he needed a ride to the house So I offered he accepted and I took him home. This guy had the most gorgeous Wife, and sweetest kids. And at his house, he would not hush. Good guy to. Got me a job after our old one went under.

People assumed he was gay because he had good handwriting and was quiet?

WTF...

I'm a calligrapher...

Seriously..

No I just let the apes talk while I listen...

Besides its not like my generation has anything in common with me... They cant have a debate because they don't know anything..

It's amusing just to hear them try to be intelligent....

I remember the last time I went out some big mouth progressive chick kept blabbering about Che "Ernesto" Guevara.... I just sat there and let her spew about this and that and about how he brought equality. Then I opened my mouth and asked "didn't he have a real name and isn't che just another word for bro?" then she said "I don't know" then kept talking all about Ernesto Guevara like she knew something...

I can tell you anything you want about Ernesto...

I have read books on the guy....

I'm analytical - but I just sit back and analyze the stupidity of the United States - especially the morons from my generation.

I have been saying it all along, you are not a real Libertarian. Your issues are that you just hate other people and are intolerant of other opinions. Like I said, that makes you an asshole not a libertarian

I have read the nonsense that you post and it shows very little original thought. Rehashing what you read on hate sites does not make you smart

Last edited:

Forum List

Back