6 canadian veterans offered euthanasia when they called Veteran Affairs for help

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

This is disgusting. 5 years to build one veteran a wheelchair ramp but they offered MAID instead? At this point what really is the difference between Trudeau and Hitler? Didn't we end NatSoc in Germany for shit like this?

Were the 6 likely candidates for euthanasia?

As much as Christians can't accept humane solutions, Canada still must make the option available.

We Canadians must not deny the suffering, their freedom of choice.

In fact, we must not condemn veterans who made the choice to go to war, in any way. Their rights are precious to all Canadians, regardless of religious superstitious beliefs of the minority.

Americans, can you make a positive statement on allowing injured veterans their rights and freedom of choice?

Were the 6 likely candidates for euthanasia?

As much as Christians can't accept humane solutions, Canada still must make the option available.

We Canadians must not deny the suffering, their freedom of choice.

In fact, we must not condemn veterans who made the choice to go to war, in any way. Their rights are precious to all Canadians, regardless of religious superstitious beliefs of the minority.

Americans, can you make a positive statement on allowing injured veterans their rights and freedom of choice?
Did you watch the video moron? I'm guessing not or you'd have seen one was a Paralympian who called for 5 years to get a wheelchair ramp installed instead was offered MAID

This is your health care system that you claim is so compassionate and advanced

You're monsters! Mengle would blush at the shit your government is doing

And I am a veteran, you're not. This should infuriate you but you push the gov line bullshit

The Hoser take on "problem solved, problem staying solved"?
Many tried to say with government health care there would be death panels. Sarah Palin was laughed at all over the nation

When government can save a buck instead of a costly fix this is what will happen

THEY WILL KILL YOU

This is your health care system that you claim is so compassionate and advanced
The American health care system has never been rated as better than any of the universal health care systems of any of the modern first world countries.
You're monsters! Mengle would blush at the shit your government is doing
It's Dr. Mengele.

As a Canadian I uphold the rights of our veterans to make their choice on life or death.
Baby jesus's priorities don't apply before rights and freedoms of all Canadians.

It's different for Americans and it's one of the reasons why America has declined to 54th. in the world on rights and freedoms.

Religious superstitious beliefs and baby jesus need to be set aside to make way for human dignity and freedom!
The rest of the world has moved on now.

The American health care system has never been rated as better than any of the universal health care systems of any of the modern first world countries.

It's Dr. Mengele.

As a Canadian I uphold the rights of our veterans to make their choice on life or death.
Baby jesus's priorities don't apply before rights and freedoms of all Canadians.

It's different for Americans and it's one of the reasons why America has declined to 54th. in the world on rights and freedoms.

Religious superstitious beliefs and baby jesus need to be set aside to make way for human dignity and freedom!
The rest of the world has moved on now.
Ooooo it's Dr Mengele. You would know since your health care system is based off his practices wouldn't you?

Human dignity

Like veterans calling for a wheelchair ramp and your government saying "best I can do is kill you"

You call that dignity you absolute melon?

Forum List

Back