5th Circuit Court Of Appeals Warns Biden / OSHA As Biden Ignores Court, Encourages Continued Mandate Enforcement

If Republicans take the House, keep the Senate, and they actually manage to remove him?

Ya think they could remove Kamala too?

:dunno:

She would first have to do something impeachment worthy.

Who knows. . . maybe she would surprise us and be good leader leader. . . . :eusa_think:

Remove Biden then remove Harris.

Nah, I'll be happy to bet on it if you're so inclined. Month off the board? It's incredibly hypocritical what idiot governors like DeSandToes and Fappit are doing. They're saying - Hey big gub-ment. You can't tell our private businesses what they can and cannot do. That's OUR job. Really dumb.
Why would I bet time off the board - that is both pointless and silly. Besides, last time I made a bet here was with Cerial Killer and that bit me on my ass:

Man, there was no way Trump was going to be the nominee, I thought.

However, there is zero indication that this is going to pass the SCOTUS. Whatever you may think of whatever governors, there is a solid legal argument that the states have this power where the feds simply do not. more importantly, it is blatantly obvious that they do not have the power through a regulatory agency that was not created for that purpose in the first place. The president is not a king as so many on the left seemed to understand a few years ago. That sentiment has been lost.

Like I said before, IF congress had passed a law and Biden signed it I think the courts would rule favorably on the matter. The fact that Biden did this on his own will see it struck. So far, that is exactly what it looks like considering what has already been stated by the lower court.

Why would I bet time off the board - that is both pointless and silly. Besides, last time I made a bet here was with Cerial Killer and that bit me on my ass:

However, there is zero indication that this is going to pass the SCOTUS. Whatever you may think of whatever governors, there is a solid legal argument that the states have this power where the feds simply do not. more importantly, it is blatantly obvious that they do not have the power through a regulatory agency that was not created for that purpose in the first place. The president is not a king as so many on the left seemed to understand a few years ago. That sentiment has been lost.

Like I said before, IF congress had passed a law and Biden signed it I think the courts would rule favorably on the matter. The fact that Biden did this on his own will see it struck. So far, that is exactly what it looks like considering what has already been stated by the lower court.
LOL Been gone a year because I lost a bet .

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Biden is a Confused Dear Leader...

I respectfully disagree.

Imagine that the President declared that he would require all employers whose employees wear uniforms on the job to provide pink uniforms.

The decree is challenged in court, and all levels of Federal Courts, up to and including the USSC, declare that the President has no power to impose this mandate; it is illegal and unconstitutional.

So the President encourages all employers to provide pink uniforms regardless. Tells them to implement the mandate because it's the RIGHT THING TO DO.

Nothing wrong with it. The employers are NOT BOUND by the President's continuing entreaties. That's why they call it a "Bully Pulpit." He can induce people to do things beyond his technical legal authority.
when did the president have the power to tell private businesses who they can hire and who they must fire?

which form of government does that type of "control" fall under again?

he can't ignore the courts where their job *IS* to define the law and decide ultimately what can and should be done. for biden OR ANY PRESIDENT to ignore this is to assume more power than was ever given to the position of PRESIDENT - which is ENFORCING laws.

not creating.
not judging.

he's way out of bounds and anyone "ok" with it needs to re-examine their core values in relation to the constitution.

Forum List

Back