5G & Corona-virus isn't a conspiracy theory.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Check the facts:

1. Put the map of launched 5G transmitter clusters. They match exactly the Corona-virus hot spots.
2. Only after coming to the test folks getting sick.
3. Corona-virus has two winners: Democrats who can kick Trump and China which is purchasing now the western industry.
4. Most of independent authors are sure peoples get sick only after receiving the Corona-test or later the Corona Vaccine.

The Economist ( Rotshild's Newspaper ) Predicted Corona Virus

screenshot_2020-02-10-21-43-506469820146779369285.png

The-World-In-2019-779x1024.jpg

Why NWO erected Doomsday bunkers?

Check the facts:

1. Put the map of launched 5G transmitter clusters. They match exactly the Corona-virus hot spots.
3. Corona-virus has two winners: Democrats who can kick Trump and China which is purchasing now the western industry.
4. Most of independent authors are sure peoples get sick only after receiving the Corona-test or later the Corona Vaccine.

The X-Files already did this.

You know, we had a whole other thread where we discussed this, and it seems the mods and administration deleted it.

That is odd. . . ..

At first, I didn't think there wasn't a connection. But then, after a personal incident the other day? I am not so sure.

And now the suppression of discussion on the issue? :dunno:

I suggest everyone read this link.

Is the Sky Really Falling?

international-appeal-to-stop-5G-radiation-1-889x500.jpg

You know, we had a whole other thread where we discussed this, and it seems the mods and administration deleted it.

That is odd. . . ..

At first, I didn't think there wasn't a connection. But then, after a personal incident the other day? I am not so sure.

And now the suppression of discussion on the issue? :dunno:

I suggest everyone read this link.

Is the Sky Really Falling?

international-appeal-to-stop-5G-radiation-1-889x500.jpg

LOL wait until this chit happens on top of the 5G. baha

1585348996757.png

The virus is everywhere. The conspiracy theory is the spread out propaganda that the virus is extremely dangerous.

The gravity of this virus is almost similar to a person with AIDS catching a cold.

But the masses wonn't ever see reality as it kiills them lmfao.

One of the biggest stated reasons for this technological migration is that 5G has the ability to both move and analyze large amounts of health data that “traditional infrastructure,” to quote project head Dr. Thomas Osborne, is incapable of fully processing.

Check the facts:

I saw a map today that showed the exact locations of the 5G towers and where all the Virus is the worst at the dots line up just about perfectly.

Check the facts:

Whatever you say dip shit

Check the facts:

This is what happens when irresponsible twats like you spread your bullshit

Check the facts:

When degenerates can't see reality staring right down their throats...

1585936438695.png

and cell phone brain tumors are so fake lmfao gawd ur real low iq losers ...

Just saw this a few minutes ago... u no where lol.........
WOODY HARRELSON SAYS 5G MAY BE TIED TO CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Shares study called ‘The Role of 5G in the Coronavirus Epidemic in Wuhan China’

Just saw this a few minutes ago... u no where lol.........
WOODY HARRELSON SAYS 5G MAY BE TIED TO CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Shares study called ‘The Role of 5G in the Coronavirus Epidemic in Wuhan China’

Kyrie Irving said the world is flat. What's your point?

FFS.

You are confusing correlation with causation. And that's really dumb.

Of course 5G locations are correlated with COVID-19 hotspots. That's because of a third lurking variable - population density.

Have you never heard of shark attacks being correlated to ice cream sales? Does that mean that sharks like the taste of humans that have recently eaten ice cream?

Check the facts:

This is about the dumbest conspiracy theory I've heard of since some dope said that Kennedy was killed by his driver.

When U DO NOT KNOW FACTS ----------------- AND WISH YOU DID. you denying fks are going to end up wrong everytine you sutpid fkrs say this chit to those of us who post this WE END UP RIGHT GO BACK IN TIME EVEN ON HERE DUMB ASSES u can see who was right and all the HYPOCRITICAL PUKES who laughed posted their little insult memes !!

dumb asses. IF SOUNND CAN MOVE A GAWD DAM GLASS WTF MAKES U THINK RADIO WAVES CAN'T DO WHAT THE FK SCIENCE TELLS YOU DUMB ASSES IT CAN DO!!! ARE YOU FKN RETARDED!!!

Fears about 5G radiation towers inducing or exacerbating the symptoms associated with the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) are driving some people to light the technology on fire in acts of protest.

They have TATTOOS THAT CAN TELL IF U ARE VACCINATED OR NOT JESUS SOME OF U ARE CLUELESS AS FK ON TECHNOLOGY AND THE SHIT WE HAVE..........

Microsoft co-founder and eugenicist Bill Gates is a big part of all this, especially as he seeks to vaccinate everyone in the world for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19). As it turns out, the vaccines that Gates is proposing will come alongside “quantum dot tattoos” that will connect to and run off of 5G technology.

They have TATTOOS THAT CAN TELL IF U ARE VACCINATED OR NOT JESUS SOME OF U ARE CLUELESS AS FK ON TECHNOLOGY AND THE SHIT WE HAVE..........

Microsoft co-founder and eugenicist Bill Gates is a big part of all this, especially as he seeks to vaccinate everyone in the world for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19). As it turns out, the vaccines that Gates is proposing will come alongside “quantum dot tattoos” that will connect to and run off of 5G technology.

45222A40-1668-4B4A-A30B-43ECDC85CF0B.jpeg

View attachment 320259

IT IS A SHAME YOUR INFORMATION IQ LEVEL IS ABOUT THAT OF A NNEW BORN BABY CYKA!! YOU ARE SO GAWD DAM RETARDED AND STUPID AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW LOW U R!!!

LMFAO BUT YOU PROVE IT ALL TO THE WORLD ALL BY YOURSELF SO STOP TROLLING ME SOY BOY .......

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING JUST HOW DUMB YOU POS COCKS ARE

1586287203971.png

ABIDE BY YOUR OWN BANNING POLICY AND STOP TROLLING EVERY POST I MAKE OR COMMENT!

YOU ARE CONSTANTLY POSTING THOSE MEMES ON MY COMMENTS AND THAT IS " NOT ADDING "CONTENT TO MY COMMENT OR THE POST NOW IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@

OR IS YOU BANNING ME FROM POST/ BEING DONE BECAUE YOUR FEELINGS DONN'T AGREE WITH SUCH THINGS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE THE IDIOT SO YOU " LIE AND BAN ME FOR " TROLLING". BUT YET YOU DO TO ME WHAT YOU ACCUSE ME OF ......

LMFAO

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND U HAVE ZERO DOUCHE!

1586287426616.png

Forum List

Back